Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, him saying it would be fantastic... That's why they finally need to have a real conversation. Give us something. How much time has passed from the finale to the premiere? What do you think? What happened in between? It wasn't too much, right? Because Cooper told the others in the premiere so it needed to be fresh.

I would have asked so many questions. I don't get why she doesn't anymore. For years there was nothing more important and now, nothing
Old 10-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Elite Fan

It seemed like not much time had passed at all. And yet Cooper was worried about a new boss and Red giving them no cases..... I wonder if this really was a 3 month period equal to the hiatus? I couldn't really tell from the episodes.
Old 10-10-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would have asked sooo many questions as well. I wouldn't be able to stop asking questions and I would want to know everything there is to know.
Old 10-10-2017, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't tell either... But I think I recall an interview with TPTB and they said there wouldn't be a time jump Or am I mixing things up here with another show? I doubt it though because TBL is the only show I read stuff about.

And guys, I was laughing so hard today! Look at what some fans did!

x

And this one

x
Old 10-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

I don't remember reading about a time jump or not. I'm really guessing!

Omg. I love those gifs. Love them. That is so funny.
Old 10-11-2017, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG those gif-sets!!!
Old 10-11-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

After taking a break from this show, I caught up on Netflix, and I am back in the BLACKLIST game!

I really like how, in the premiere, when Red was in the sports car talking to Lizzie on the phone, he called her Sweetheart! lol!
Old 10-12-2017, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

That was a great moment Tari!

We didn't have much of them together in this ep but Red wouldn't keep letting Liz be involved directly with him. Maybe he thought she wouldn't approve of this. Or maybe she didn't fit into the scheme?
Old 10-12-2017, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tari, we finally habe you back That‘s awesome!

And yes, these gif-sets I really love them! They cracked me up the other day

In this week‘s episode there wasn‘t too much of Red and Liz... I hope we‘ll get to the real business soon again.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Tari, we finally habe you back That‘s awesome!
I had to take a step back from the show! Everything was irritating me so much!

Before, I wasn't too into the idea of Red being Lizzie's daddy, but now that I see the change in their dynamic, its easier to accept. Red is actually different around Lizzie now that his relationship to her is clear.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I so know what you mean... For me, everything just felt soooo annoying and I was so angry on everything that happened on the show. Somehow I'm back, more positive now, more quiet and relaxed but I also realized that I'm not as emotional involved anymore... Especially in Red and Liz and that sucks because that was most of the joy for me.

I somehow love the dynamic as well. And really, Tari, with this show you never know Although I for myself really believe he's her father.
I recall you shipping them romantically more than with a father/daughter relationship. Glad to hear that you somehow arranged with the situation
Old 10-14-2017, 09:39 AM
Elite Fan

I think I struggle to trust their dynamic. Every time I do, the writers pull the rug out. I get tired of all the back and forth.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I so know what you mean... For me, everything just felt soooo annoying and I was so angry on everything that happened on the show. Somehow I'm back, more positive now, more quiet and relaxed but I also realized that I'm not as emotional involved anymore... Especially in Red and Liz and that sucks because that was most of the joy for me.

I somehow love the dynamic as well. And really, Tari, with this show you never know Although I for myself really believe he's her father.
I recall you shipping them romantically more than with a father/daughter relationship. Glad to hear that you somehow arranged with the situation
Actually, I never knew if i WANTED to ship Liz/Red. when I thought I got to that point, there would be something that happened between them to make me back away from shipping them. And frankly, I'm glad I no longer want to ship them. Liz can be such an ungrateful brat sometimes.

I'm doing a re-watch of the show on Netflix.... and things still get really irritating even though I'm not emotionally invested in the show anymore.

*SMALL LITTLE RANT IN PROGRESS*

What gets me about Liz though is she talks about forgiveness and all that.... but she has none to slide Red's way. What about all HE had to give up to protect her? I bet she doesn't even give that a second thought. It's all her bemoaning about how he's turned her life upside down. Really? I mean.... REALLY? Red had to create a vast criminal empire to protect Liz and I'm sure there were things he had to do along the way that he didn't want to do. Does she think of the toll all that took on him? No. If Red hadn't come back into her life, then things could have gotten much worse for her, and she wouldn't have anyone to help her.

Ok... I'm done..... just had to get that out.

Last edited by ChakotaysLover; 10-14-2017 at 04:31 PM
Old 10-17-2017, 02:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not so sure if I'm happy with their dynamic because it feels as if nothing has happened before and as if there's no baggage at all... I really can't get used to it.

I think I have never before heard anybody say that he/she is happy that he/she hasn't jumped on a ship You are the first here, Tari

Tari, thanks for your rant. I know what you mean. I as well think there should be tons of forgiveness coming both ways And lately, it's just coming from Red's. Okay, it's always come from Red's side. I want this to be over with. She said she had forgiven Red for killing Sam. Has she really? She says she has forgiven him for Tom. Has she really? And why on earth can she forgive anybody in her life but him? Look at Tom! She loves him the way he is, no matter what happened in the past... But Red? She pushed away over and over again. I don't get it. And NOW it is all forgiven and forgotten? Come on... What did they do to them? It's not a new show, it has to continue and there is some big clarification that I'm missing here.
Old 10-17-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Honestly, I think she has not truly forgiven him for all those things. She said she did but in her heart I don't she did. She is trying to live with it.