Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2017, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I have that feeling as well or maybe it will bring them closer?
I believe that's wishful thinking.

Kris totally agree
Old 10-25-2017, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think it might be wishful thinking as well although it's taking a better turn than expected tbh... This doesn't change that Red is withholding information from her again regarding the suitcase. How will he ever be able to tell her the truth as long as this suitcase is in the mix?

x
Old 10-26-2017, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

The conversations about Nik went better than I expected. I liked the way Liz talked to Red last night. I'm scared to hope for a continued improvement.

In my mind Red hasn't been lying about the suitcase because he didn't know who had it. He had no reason to tell Liz he was looking for it.

Now that he knows Tom has it, I don't know how he needs to handle the situation. I think he will try to talk to Tom alone first.... or maybe try to steal the case from Tom. I just don't know. I can't read the situation.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was glad that Liz wasn't blaming Red for Nik's death but who knows what is to come.

I don't think that Red knows that Tom has the bones yet He now knows that Nik was working with Tom on something and I am sure it is a matter of time before he will realize that Tom has/had the bones.

I really don't know how Liz will react once/if Red tells her about the suitcase.
Old 10-26-2017, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I'm so with you! I loved the way how Liz talked to Red about Nik's death. It was a really nice change and it's what I've always hoped for. I will never blame her for being suspicious that he might be involved because he really did horrible things. But she gives him the benefit of a doubt and that's what I love.

I really have no idea how he'll stick to the not lying to Liz policy with what he knows and her asking questions... Will he be straight forward?
Old 10-26-2017, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Her suspicion seemed more that Nik died because he worked with Red and not that Red killed him. Definite improvement on her part. Even though Tom was pushing her to blame Red.

Red may try to stall Liz from learning about Nik and Tom. I don't think he will lie. We know he doesn't want her to know about the bones.

Miranda you have a point. Red knows that Nik had the bones and was calling Tom. It's safe to say he does not know what Nik told Tom. I can see him trying to find out further before he tells Liz. He also does not know who killed Nik so he doesn't have that answer yet.
Old 10-26-2017, 01:32 PM
Elite Fan

Even though the cemetery scene was sad, it was nice to see Red in his suit, and his hat.
Old 10-27-2017, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly, Marilyn. I get that she still is unsure but I love that she gives him a chance to prove otherwise before going nuts on him. It's a nice change.

Hm, I really don't know what Red will do now... I somehow hope that he'll lead her to the truth again. I think she again wouldn't believe it and like I said before, he's got a secret that he's been hiding as well. It's about to come out as soon as Liz finds out. This way, these two guys dance around each other and if one tells the truth the other secret will come out, too. They are very aware of it.

Tari, I agree. Red in a suit, finally! And man, did he look stunning! I so missed him in these clothes.
Old 10-27-2017, 11:38 AM
Elite Fan

I like the idea of him leading her to the truth. She may learn as Red does since he hasn't gotten to the bottom of it yet.
Old 10-27-2017, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She is slowly getting there with not blaming Red right away for something.

I really hope that Red will go deeper into investigating Nik's death. I really hope that Red can find out who killed Nik.
Old 10-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Tari, I agree. Red in a suit, finally! And man, did he look stunning! I so missed him in these clothes.
Red without his hat and his suit was depressing. I'm glad he found a way to get a flow of cash and a business to funnel it through.

As for the bones and Nik's death..... I hope Red and Liz find out together... and maybe in the process that Tom had a hand in it.
Old 10-28-2017, 08:18 AM
Elite Fan

That's a good idea Tari. I agree. I hope Red and Liz find out together.

And yes the suit was back!!!!

And ok this is crazy but just how would Red lose all his clothes, anyway. They should have been paid for. Maybe he just lost his ability to move them around if he lost his safe houses.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

At this point I just want TOM gone..... by any means. Liz is a far more likable character when she is away from Tom Keen.

For Red's suits, I think he was waiting until he had an influx of cash before breaking out his better clothing. Being flat broke, there was no point in donning the attire of the Concierge of Crime. Now he has money, he can go back to being who he is, as well as rebuilding a fraction of his empire.
Old 10-28-2017, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, Miranda, I as well hope that Red will go deeper into finding out what happened to Nik and I want him to be honest with her, even if it's just through leading her towards the truth.

Red now knows a lot more than Liz already... I'm sure she won't like what she might hear or what he might have to say. I'm really curious to see how he's going to handle it.

Miranda, a nice thought, really... I have no idea why all of his clothes were gone. Maybe he just didn't want to wear that stuff anymore. Okay, in the beginning it sounded as if he doesn't have them. Maybe it's really like you said, him not being able to move them to where he was right now.

x
Old 10-28-2017, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

Love that gif set!!