Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2017, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

She did totally do a 180 in her behaviour. It seems as though she changed so much towards him but we don't know what the season is going to bring. But I did like it that she didn't blame him for anything.
Old 09-30-2017, 11:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I can't feel them either. Did you notice how Red's face change, when Liz said:" you are my father"?
Old 10-01-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to hear that you agree, Marilyn. I really was afraid I was the only one feeling that way... It really were amazing moments but they simply didn't feel honest. Not after everything that had happened between Red and Liz... Besides, I really feel it all backfiring at any moment.

I so wish for myself that I'll get the feelings back... I just don't see how at the moment.

x
Old 10-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x
Old 10-01-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

So funny, I just went back on Tumblr to find this gif-set you posted last. So nice to see them like that.

And guys, the dancing I'm still dead!
Old 10-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflower (View Post)
I can't feel them either. Did you notice how Red's face change, when Liz said:" you are my father"?
He totally gulps one time. Lol. I love the dancing too.

Yeah we better enjoy this while we can because I am sure she will blame him for any trouble tom gets in
Old 10-01-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes... I see the dark clouds approaching as well And I think it won't be long until they fully hit.

Still though, I wish for Red and Liz to have an honest conversation... Just the two of them.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yes just one honest conversation. I think that would set it right for me. Don't just storm in and blame him for tom and leave.

Our rewatch made me see that I did not dislike early Liz. She got on my nerves sometimes but she wasn't that bad. Red didn't make it easy and we could see her working through her problems with him. 3B just came out of the blue and went too far in an extreme.
Old 10-01-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too... I need that, with all the feelings from both sides, maybe tears, maybe a hug, maybe them being there for each other... Some apologies on both sides. Something like that. Work through all that stuff, please, because right now it's just buried and it'll resurface as soon as anything happens.

Same here about Liz. She got on my nerves sometimes, but I really started to dislike her in the second half of season 3.
Old 10-01-2017, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Wouldn't that be great. You remind me of the car hand holding scene in S4. We were almost there.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Me, too... I need that, with all the feelings from both sides, maybe tears, maybe a hug, maybe them being there for each other... Some apologies on both sides. Something like that. Work through all that stuff, please, because right now it's just buried and it'll resurface as soon as anything happens.
I need all of this and more. And that is not to much to ask if you ask me after what we have been through with them.
Old 10-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly. I want her to continue to question him why he didn't want her to know, why he didn't tell her... And therewith they need to work through all the crap that happened. And I really mean everything.

Marilyn, I so love the season 4 hand holding scene It's still my favorite season 4 scene, I swear. I could still cry watching it.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

So right. Now is the time for Liz to demand answers. Not all the other times when she didn't know anything. Now she needs to ask why.
Old 10-04-2017, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you think that Red is going to answer her now?
Old 10-05-2017, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

I think he will talk to her if she talks to him. Like on this ep when she says the robbery was cool and then talks about liking crime because of who Red is.

Red didn't like that conversation at all. He doesn't want her to be like him. He said that before. But he also wants her to know that this crime life is not who he is. He chose it to protect her and was pushed into it.

I think they can both like adventure or whatever but neither one of them chose to be criminals if that makes sense.