Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know. I still think he will be reluctant to tell her too much but I hope he can slowly start to open up to her more.
Old 10-05-2017, 04:19 PM
Elite Fan

I saw on Tumblr this post that Red did the heist to show Liz she wasn't a criminal I don't think I agree with that. But I don't think he wanted her to believe her parents cause her to be something like that.

The poster also talked about how Red said Because you're my daughter? As a question. I noticed that too. But i didn't think about all the emotion in S1 that we get every time he mentioned daughter or family. We don't get that here.

Last edited by Fangirl49; 10-05-2017 at 04:40 PM
Old 10-06-2017, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm again with Marilyn. I think if she talks to him, he'll talk to her... Maybe not about everything right away. Which is understandable with their history. But he would talk.

I wish she'd understand that he didn't choose this as well... He simply adjusted to the circumstances. That's it. And he's trying to make the best of it since there is no way back for him now.

Marilyn, I don't agree with that theory either... I doubt that this was the reason why Red did what he did. I somehow think that Red still holds her on a distance. He was so hurt by her, I doubt he's ready to fully let her in. At least it feels to me like that. When he really lets somebody in, that looks a lot different.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

She hasn't grown at all
Old 10-07-2017, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, she hasn't... Not at all as a character. She's still stuck.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

That bothers me.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too... If she really is Red's daughter, she should be a lot smarter Joking of course. I just wish she'd know her profession and prove it to us.

On a side not: GO TO THE SEASON 5 DISCUSSION THREAD! NOW!
Old 10-07-2017, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't need to know that. Sigh.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know But I didn't want to suffer alone And no worries, I texted Miranda about it already as well

But back to Red and Liz... That would mean Red becoming a grandpa again. Do you think he's now allowed to see Agnes?
Old 10-07-2017, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

They haven't even really mentioned Agnes. Idk if she will let him see the baby.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

But man, she told him that they are family and that they have to stick together. She did things for him that she might not have done before... So wouldn't it be harsh for her to not let him see Agnes?
Old 10-08-2017, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope she will let him see Agnes. I want a cute grandpa-granddaughter scene. I want him to take her somewhere. How cute would that be?!

I did hear the hesitation and the question in his: "because you are my daughter" as well. but if she really isn't his daughter why wouldn't he say so? cause if he is not than he is lying to her know because he is letting her believe that he is her father.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

lol and here we go again. He let her believe she killed her father too, or in my mind confirmed it. He was silent when she told him she was his daughter so he didn't confirm it. So many little threads we can find in this to go in any direction we want at any time.

But my main problem now is this is crazy storm out the room Liz and she is not asking why he let her believe she killed her father. I mean really. I think that would be the first question.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man, the father/daughter mystery. I think we'll never settle here, will we? I still believe he is her father. There are really no doubts there for me anymore. I've kind of accepted it.

Honestly, we got so many scenes between these two lately, but nothing of depth somehow. I miss that. The depth, the drama, the angst... All of that.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still believe he is her father as well but I also think that I really need to hear him say it.

And if I were Liz I would have asked about why Red made her believe that she killed her father..