Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-22-2018, 11:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
You know, Liz said that Red is an imposter for 30 years now... Do you think she is just assuming that or that it's actually true? How would she know?

And I somehow think that Raymond wasn't called Red. I don't know why... I just want to use Red for our Red still

Nice thought about Red and his family. This could mean ballerina girl is either Liz nor Jennifer. It could be Red's own daughter? Right?
I'm so mixed up with the timeline. But idk if the 30 is right. I think he changed his identity when Red reappeared 4 years after Raymond disappeared.

I totally agree that our Red is just called red. I don't think this other dude would have allowed the use of a nickname.
Old 05-23-2018, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This other dude.

I have problems with the timeline of it all as well. I hope next season will clear up a lot for us.
Old 05-23-2018, 11:33 AM
Elite Fan

Rotflmao

He probably wouldn't like being called a dude either.
Old 05-23-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

About the timeline... Was it really four years after the supposed real Red disappeared? But was it really the real Red back then? If so, wasn't there something with Christmas Eve and didn't the fire happen at a different time in a different year? The fire was in 1989, the Christmas Eve in 1990. How could Raymond Reddington have died in 1989 but disappeared in 1990 to appear as an imposter Red in 1992 or 1994 or whenever he reappeared?
Old 05-24-2018, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I thought about our timeline for the fire and then Raymond's disappearance.

Remind me again how we know the fire was in 1989? Because Lizs memories to me looked like the fire was at Christmas.

If Raymond he was "undercover" I suppose it could be plausible that Naomi could go a whole year without seeing him. They could have faked phone calls. If she knew he was actually dead the whole time, it seems really cruel to Jennifer to have the actual disappearance be Christmas Eve.

I do think Liz killed Raymond the night of the fire. I just can't explain the rest. Lol.
Old 05-25-2018, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Because Liz was born in April 1985 and she was 4 the night of the fire... So it was either 1989 or it was early 1990, definitely not Christmas 1990.

And you know what else I'm wondering about? What about this weird little apartment. What did it have to mean?

I agree about Liz shooting her father the night of the fire... But everything else is a mythology to me as well.
Old 05-27-2018, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

So Reds family gets killed on Christmas Eve. Year unknown. Naomi and jennifer think Raymond goes missing Christmas Eve 1990 although that could have been a lie she told Jennifer? And naval intelligence. And the fire is around 1989. Red is burned. We think that happened saving Liz. He is with Katarina some months later when she kills herself

I think his family was killed first.

Someone is at the house the night of the fire looking for the fulcrum. Raymond?

I think the apartment was Reds. He just had the picture of Katarina there.

Also he took Naomi to a cabin and she tells him " you brought me here". What significance is. He cabin ?
Old 05-29-2018, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

x

I am glad we all agree that we think that Liz shot her father during the night of the fire. The real Raymond Reddington. I am also sure that Red was there that night, hence the burn marks all over his back. All the rest I can't put in place either. I think I am also sure about when the night of the fire happened. Like Kris said, in 1989, when Liz was 4 years old.
Old 05-30-2018, 06:52 AM
Elite Fan

I love those gifs

The timeline is getting to me.

Why wait a year to fake Raymond's disappearance? I guess they had to get plans in place. Or maybe Red decided it after Kat killed herself and he became responsible for Liz.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But he never really became responsible for Liz at that time because he gave her to Sam if you know what I mean. He wasn't the one that had to take care of her. But I don't know..
Old 05-30-2018, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I was thinking about the line in cape May when Red said you made her my responsibility the minute you walked into the water. It seems like that led to s decision to spend a lifetime protecting Liz
Old 05-31-2018, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never thought about the cabin before and the significance Nice question.

The gifs are amazing I know, it's not funny anymore since we know he is a Fred but still, I think it funny. My sense of humor is kind of crazy.

We have no idea when Katarina killed herself... It could have happened before the Christmas Eve night, right after the night of the fire

And to be correct, he didn't give Liz to Sam, it was Kaplan... Nothing adds up at all!
Old 05-31-2018, 02:01 PM
Elite Fan

YOur sense of humor is awesome. And it's obvious the writers planned for this by giving us the Fred quote.
Old 05-31-2018, 03:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
https://78.media.tumblr.com/92c24370...ao1_r1_540.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/f10debcf...ao2_r1_540.gif

https://78.media.tumblr.com/25281401...ao3_r1_540.gif

x

I am glad we all agree that we think that Liz shot her father during the night of the fire. The real Raymond Reddington. I am also sure that Red was there that night, hence the burn marks all over his back. All the rest I can't put in place either. I think I am also sure about when the night of the fire happened. Like Kris said, in 1989, when Liz was 4 years old.
I do not think the real Reddington is dead. I think somehow Kaplan saved him. I think the night of the fire memory is distorted. She 1st thought the fire happened when she was 14 (the pilot episode she said she was 14 when the fire happened). Then remembers killing her father when she was 4. I thind whomever messed with her memory has made it impossible for her to remember what really happened. The real Reddington was saved by Kaplan but the imposter doesnt know it. I do not think we will ever really know what happened the night of the fire unless someone else from that night shows up & details it. The search for the real Reddington and what type of person he really is will be interesting. I think the red head was a decoy and not her real mother. Naomi Highland is her real mother. I cannot believe noone else can see that. Kaplan is her Grandmother. I think the red head being a decoy and not wanting to give Liz up lead to fights between Red and the red head. The writers will put a creative spin on it if this theory has substance. Anyway, the fake Red storyline will be interesting if the show comes back in January. I have a feeling other shows will bring in ratings that will get The Blacklist cancelled. The writers are killing the actors & actresses with their lies and idiocy. It is sad as the show had a lot of potential. Spader's repreated failed attempts at his pathetic lies/false accusations and failed attempts are pathetic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Because Liz was born in April 1985 and she was 4 the night of the fire... So it was either 1989 or it was early 1990, definitely not Christmas 1990.

And you know what else I'm wondering about? What about this weird little apartment. What did it have to mean?

I agree about Liz shooting her father the night of the fire... But everything else is a mythology to me as well.
The real Red is still alive. The 1st episode Liz said she was 14 when the fire happened. Then in another episode she remembered being 4 when the fire happened. Whomever distorted her memory of that night made it impossible for her to remember. Someone who was at the fire will have to give details of what really happened. The fake Red was in the fire or had his skin make to look like he was in the fire. We see that in the Berlin conclusio n episode.
I think Kaplan saved the real Red and he has had cosmetic surgery to look like someone else. For reasons we do not know he is in very real danger.
I think the imposter believes the real Red is dead but he is very much alive. A lot of interesting storylines ahead.

Last edited by Miranda; 06-01-2018 at 10:39 AM
Old 06-01-2018, 10:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Belziebub, it is not allowed by rules to double post and quote pictures and/or gifs. So I edited your post. If you want to react to multiple of our posts than you can can edit your post (you can find edit message in the bottom right corner of your post) and then quote our post and you can put it all in one post. If you don't know how to do it please fee free to ask me and I will explain some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belziebub (View Post)
The real Red is still alive. The 1st episode Liz said she was 14 when the fire happened. Then in another episode she remembered being 4 when the fire happened. Whomever distorted her memory of that night made it impossible for her to remember. Someone who was at the fire will have to give details of what really happened. The fake Red was in the fire or had his skin make to look like he was in the fire. We see that in the Berlin conclusio n episode.
I think Kaplan saved the real Red and he has had cosmetic surgery to look like someone else. For reasons we do not know he is in very real danger.
I think the imposter believes the real Red is dead but he is very much alive. A lot of interesting storylines ahead.
Yes they said at first that she was 14 when the fire happened but that was just a mistake of the writers cause she was 4 years old when the fire happened. And because she shot Tom Connolly she remembered that she shot her father the night of the fire. That is why she remembered.

x

Last edited by Miranda; 06-01-2018 at 10:47 AM