Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2018, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes! So who is telling the truth?

We are also discussing this in the episode thread and Kris said something very interesting. That she thought that things are Red's house were staged. And I think that could very well be. So that they took Naomi and Jennifer away into hiding, Red comes home, there is blood and he thinks they are dead so he doesn't go look for them and Garvey or somebody else tell Naomi and Jennifer that Red left them?
Old 04-29-2018, 07:09 AM
Elite Fan

I can see the stages idea... but I think Red would have figured it out way before now.

My thought is that the writers changed the shows direction between S1 and S2 or there's some other explanation.

Red didn't appear to recognize Jennifer at all. Thoughts.
Old 04-30-2018, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think it is because the writers changed course after S1 and 2 cause that wouldn't really make sense in my eyes.

To me, it also seemed as though Red didn't recognized Jennifer. But is has been nearly 30 years and people can change a lot in 30 years so that is why he probably didn't recognize her I think
Old 04-30-2018, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm with Marilyn. I still think it was stages but I always believed that Red found out about it before. That's why he once told the story about being framed for something that he didn't do by the cabal... This is all connected if you ask me. And he was barely surprised when he found out that Naomi was alive.
Old 04-30-2018, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Whatever it is Red has spent years trying to piece it together.
Old 05-01-2018, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Not only Red. We have been trying to piece it together for 5 years now..
Old 05-02-2018, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I can't get answers without you... I need Red to get answers. I need to know why he blew his house up in S1, who was the child in his flashbacks, etc.
Old 05-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too! I need to know it all!

x
Old 05-03-2018, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Red mentioned the Cabal. But he also mentioned another group st the same time. I've forgotten the name but I just wonder if they are coming after him.
Old 05-04-2018, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved that moment between Red and Jennifer... I loved that he was honest with her and it felt like a moment he would have had with Liz in earlier seasons, you know.

It's a pity that Jennifer has not a tiny little sense of understanding for her father (or whoever Red is to her).
Old 05-04-2018, 01:29 PM
Elite Fan

It's obvious Red didn't want to hurt her. But maybe it's just me, I didn't feel any love coming from him to her. There was a distance. Maybe he knew Jennifer wouldn't accept it.

But with Naomi, he was caring and concerned and it showed.
Old 05-05-2018, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes, there was a distance... That's why I still believe that he isn't her father. Maybe they just told her that he was and she still believes it. I am not convinced yet that he is the father.
Old 05-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Elite Fan

No I don't think he was her father but if he was in their life and she had such love for him at one time and he would have cared for her. I don't see how Red could not reciprocate that even after all these years.
Old 05-06-2018, 07:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There definitly was a distance but they haven't seen each other in 30 years. They both changed and they both have different recelections about what happened. But if Red really is her father I would have expected him to react differently to his daughter that he hasn't seen in so long. So yeah maybe you guys are right and he is not her father..
Old 05-06-2018, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

It was completely different with him and Naomi. I felt like they loved each other.