Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2018, 12:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

I as well think she is a step daughter. I still don't believe she is his biological daughter... Maybe Naomi cheated on him, too?

I don't know about the Christmas Eve story. They got in witsec and I'm still wondering if what he told was true and someone tricked him and made it look like these two were dead and he found out later on... Or if he did never figure it out before Naomi showed up again. But they had a bargain, Naomi and Red. He must have known that she is still alive. I'm so confused with all of it.

x

Last edited by Miranda; 04-16-2018 at 10:36 AM Reason: double post
Old 04-15-2018, 05:30 PM
Elite Fan

He didn't seem surprised when he met Naomi again. Plus she says they had that one contact four years after he vanished.

Where are those pictures from? I like them.
Old 04-16-2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know what to believe anymore. It is definitly possible that Naomi cheated on Red cause is seemed like she wasn't very happy with him so..

x
Old 04-16-2018, 11:30 AM
Elite Fan

I know Red asked about Jennifer but if he truly thought her missing wouldn't he have tried to find her? He went a little crazy looking for Naomi.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I would thinks so but maybe he thought it was better for her to not find her so she would be safer without him.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Marilyn, I have no idea where these gifs of James are from

And thanks for bringing that gif-set over here. I'm glad to know exactly what Liz told Red about Jennifer back then
I so agree that it all gets more confusing. I as well got the feeling that Red wasn't surprised to see Naomi again... And they had a deal, she kept the end of their bargain. If she really was believed to be murdered without Red knowing anything, I bet there wouldn't have been a bargain. Or do you believe that it could have been before the Christmas Eve? I somehow don't believe that.
Old 04-17-2018, 12:59 PM
Elite Fan

No the deal wasn't before Christmas Eve. I'm just stuck on him having this other family to make the Christmas Eve story true. Or he was talking about Liz and the night of the fire.

I just can't believe Jennifer could be his child and him shown to have relatively no concern for her.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is all so confusing and I have a feeling that it gets even more confusing now that Jennifer is in the picture.

I still want to believe the Christmas Eve story is true. He can't come up with something like that and tell it so emotionally if it is not true.
Old 04-18-2018, 10:19 AM
Elite Fan

I know Miranda. I think that's why I'm so intent on the imposter theory. It's the only way I can think of to have the Christmas Eve story be true.
Old 04-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think there also needs to be another explanation so the Christmas Eve story can be true. I just don't know what.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, Marilyn believe that Naomi and Red had met again after the Christmas Eve story and that they made the deal then... Okay. I'm not so sure myself yet because it very well could be both.

I'm still far away from the imposter theory...
Old 04-24-2018, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Hoestly him having Naomi and Jennifer really makes the Christmas story untrue. I don't see how it's true..... I sometimes think Naomi ruined it all
Old 04-25-2018, 12:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why would you think so. They very well could have faked their death and let it look like they both were killed why somebody (enemies or the government or the Cabal) wanted to hurt Red...
Old 04-26-2018, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder who's Christmas Eve story is real. Red's or Jennifer's. Red told Madeline Pratt that when he came home all he saw was blood. So that tells me that his wife and daughter were murdered. This is what Jennifer told Red in this episode:

"I'm your daughter. The one you abandoned 28 years ago on Christmas Eve. Did you think of me at all? In my pink room, in my pink pajamas, waiting for Santa.
When I went to sleep, my world was perfect, and when I woke up, it was destroyed.
My daddy gone. Did he just leave? Was it an accident? We didn't know.
All we knew was my daddy my good, kind, and decent daddy was gone. And then come to find out you weren't good or kind or decent. You were a traitor. And we were sent into hiding. From you. From my father. And I'm telling you this because if you are at all happy to see me, which I'm sure you're not, but if there's one shred of relief that I made it through this ordeal, it's because of Ian. He saved me."

I still don't believe in the imposter theory either but who is telling the truth? or are they both lying?
Old 04-26-2018, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

I loved Jennifer's reflection on that night. Here's another.

Raymond 'Red' Reddington: I was so excited to get home I didn't even both to look. My head was just... I ran out of gas.

Madeline Pratt: What are you talking about?

Raymond 'Red' Reddington: It was Christmas Eve. I pulled off to the side of the road, seemed like it'd been snowing for days. No traffic. No cars to come help. Just me and a car full of gifts. It was more than 20 year ago. I must have walked four miles. Five, maybe. It was so still. Just cold and white. The whole time all I could think about was them in our house. The warm light in the windows. The smoke from the chimney. The sound of my daughter at the piano. The smell of the tree, and the fire, oyster stew on the stove. I was so upset to think that I'd ruined Christmas for them, being late, leaving the gifts in the car. But the closer I got, the more I realized how funny the whole thing was. How much they'd love the story. Daddy running out of gas. How every Christmas they'd get such joy from telling that story at my expense. And then finally, I got there, I walked... I walked through the door. And there was just blood. All I saw was blood. All there was was blood. I can... I can still smell the nape of her neck. Feel her little... fingers on my cheek. Her whisper in my ear. That's why I didn't show up in Florence. It's why I haven't shown up in a lot of places over the years.