Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2017, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe that meeting place had a significance to her? I need to rewatch the episode. Now I think I might have missed something. I do think I remember Kate saying she hired the apothecary. Now I'm not so sure. Could it have been someone else.

I don't know why Kate went to the bridge but she jumped because Red wouldn't kill her. I wonder if she had a bigger plan than we thought and her death triggered something. Maybe it leads to the next big blacklister.

I don't now her plan with Tom. How did he know to be at the bus station to get the suitcase. There have to have been other calls.
Old 06-20-2017, 02:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

She had a choice, because nobody was shooting her... She was the one deciding to shoot and therewith kill a person, not Red's people. And so her being simply put on gunpoint after everything she had done isn't any excuse for her actions.

Quote:
I don't know why Kate went to the bridge but she jumped because Red wouldn't kill her. I wonder if she had a bigger plan than we thought and her death triggered something. Maybe it leads to the next big blacklister.
Pretty cool thought. She wanted to be killed there, by Red. But maybe that was the significance. She wanted Liz to watch how Red kills her. But he didn't, he refused. And that's I guess what made this plan of distancing them more go sideways. But it wouldn't be Mr. Kaplan if not for a contingency plan. The suitcase of course is one of it. But there actually could be more

Tom's roll still is a big mystery to me here.
Old 06-20-2017, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with Kris. They were holding her at gunpoint, it's not like they were shooting at her and she needed to defend herself. It wasn't a life or death situation at that point so I really don't see why she killed Baz..

There were no phone calls that we know off Marilyn. Or maybe Tom got an anonymous call or note that he had to go to the bus station to pick something up?
Old 06-20-2017, 12:06 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I agree with Kris. They were holding her at gunpoint, it's not like they were shooting at her and she needed to defend herself. It wasn't a life or death situation at that point so I really don't see why she killed Baz..
Kate was shooting in her head TWICE !
Kate's reaction was absolutely right (and fast).
Do you think she'd need to wait for third time?! Or do you believe Baz wouldn't shoot her and this all was just a play? And he always hold a gun when he get out of his car?...

BTW, on the bridge Red was with the gun not Kate.
And only after Kate's words that her death realize the truth, the secret fron Tansi farms - Red began to saying he don't gonna hurt her now and he never should shoot her before... He trying to manipulate Kate's emotions to prevent her plan.
(I don' insist on this version but you have to admit that this corresponds to what we saw)

Quote:
There were no phone calls that we know off Marilyn. Or maybe Tom got an anonymous call or note that he had to go to the bus station to pick something up?
Kate said her confidante will be alerted about her death. She was sure Red and FBI can't keep her death in secret. So I think somebody on Red's people connected with Tom (or somebody on Task Force)
Old 06-21-2017, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Now we're at a point where shooting another person is right. Okay, and that's where I'm out because shooting another person is not right. And honestly, if Baz would have wanted to see her dead, she would have been dead the moment he pointed the gun on her. And that's a fact because yes, he was that good and he could have killed her right away before she would even have realized it.
But he didn't... And lets guess why. Because it was his orders to not shoot her.

Mr. Kaplan is gone now, and goodness am I happy about it. I'm so glad Mr. Kaplan is gone after everything that has happened. I'm just sad for Susan though because of her talent.

What if her confidante was Tom?
Old 06-21-2017, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

I'm starting to think her confidante was Tom and they were in touch more than we know.
Old 06-21-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow start to believe that Tom knew this day would come at some point... And I thought that was why he felt so comfortable on the phone with this person.
Old 06-21-2017, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Why would she choose Tom of all people to be her confidant? I am sure she had so many other people that could be her confidant, people that she knew for way longer than Tom. I don't think it's Tom.

Again I agree with Kris. If Baz wanted her dead or if Red would have told him to shoot Kate he would have. But since he worked with Kate for so long he only threatened her with the gun. I don't think Baz would have ever shot her in the head. And I am definitly not saying that Kate should have herself be shot at for the third time.
Old 06-21-2017, 09:08 AM
Elite Fan

She trusted tom because of the fake death and his connection to Liz. Plus he hates Red. She probably figured he would choose her.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:26 AM
New Fan

1. Why do you all think "If Baz wanted her dead she'd be dead"?
At that road in the beginning when Liz was in Kate's car - Red's people can't shoot to don't hurt Liz. Later Kate was ready to defence herself. She is cold-blooded and fast. In this TV-show she is the best shooter. As we'd see Kate never miss.
Remember in "Leonard Coul" - she'd kill two fake FBI agents before anyone of Red's team even realize the danger.

Compare for example the mission to free Stratos in "Isabella Stone" - many shooting, many words. And as a result - Stratos is dead. Red,
Baz and Dembe didn't have a good plan to coming out the police office. They were careless and uncinsiderate. They can't shoot enought good. That is their level. Baz is not a competitor to Kate.
That is as we see this on screen.

2. I'm sure Tom is her confidant. But interesting for me is - who told him Kate's dead?

Last edited by nsuzd; 06-22-2017 at 08:43 AM
Old 06-22-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really think it's Tom because he is the one who can really keep Red and Liz apart... If there's one thing they don't agree about, it's Tom. And we know how much Tom hates Red, he would do everything he could to get rid of him as well.

Because that's exactly how it is... If Baz wanted to kill her, he would have done it right away. He's such a good shooter, he wouldn't have had to wait for Liz to get out of the car. And even when she was, he didn't shoot Kaplan. I think it speaks for itself.

And honestly, Mr. Kaplan being the shows best shooter... Come on. Because she once shot somebody. But yeah, everybody sees, what he/she wants to see.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I have to say that the moment in Leonard Caul when she kills those fake FBI agents, that was so badass! And she was amazing in that moment but I don't agree that she is the best shooter on the show.

If it really is Tom then I wonder who told him Kaplan is dead as well. Maybe it was one of her people?
Old 06-23-2017, 04:05 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I have to say that the moment in Leonard Caul when she kills those fake FBI agents, that was so badass! And she was amazing in that moment but I don't agree that she is the best shooter on the show.
May be you're right. My mind like to kidding me. I was so sure in ep.1.11 Red did burned the man alive. When I'd re-watch this episode I saw Red shoot him !!!
But I swear - I saw previously this man burning!!!
So maybe Kate is not the best shooter on this show. But who is better? Tell me the title of an episode to I can see this, please.
I like a mathematic. Kate shooting three people and they all are dead. Effectiveness 100%.
Honestly I like Baz. He looks very strong and dangerous man - but in which episode did he shoot enough good?

Quote:
If it really is Tom then I wonder who told him Kaplan is dead as well. Maybe it was one of her people?
One of her people who was on the bridge? Maybe Kate go to this bridge because she'd know there must be someone who tell Tom about her death. If Kate had surrendered to Baz in the road conflict Red can keep her destiny in secret but she did want to died on public. So it can't be Red's man but FBI agent. Or maybe writers just didn't think yet who he/she is.

Last edited by nsuzd; 06-23-2017 at 09:14 AM
Old 06-23-2017, 06:05 AM
Elite Fan

Kate must have had a plan in place to notify Tom when she died. She had everything set up already. I think it's all significant.
Old 06-23-2017, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsuzd (View Post)
May be you're right. My mind like to kidding me. I was so sure in ep.1.11 Red did burned the man alive. When I'd re-watch this episode I saw Red shoot him !!!
But I swear - I saw previously this man burning!!!
So maybe Kate is not the best shooter on this show. But who is better? Tell me the title of an episode to I can see this, please.
I like a mathematic. Kate shooting three people and they all are dead. Effectiveness 100%.
Honestly I like Baz. He looks very strong and dangerous man - but in which episode did he shoot enough good?
I don't have a specific episode or moment where I can say who is a better shooter. Maybe somebody else does. But I agree that shooting 3 people and they are all dead is effective.

Quote:
One of her people who was on the bridge? Maybe Kate go to this bridge because she'd know there must be someone who tell Tom about her death. If Kate had surrendered to Baz in the road conflict Red can keep her destiny in secret but she did want to died on public. So it can't be Red's man but FBI agent. Or maybe writers just didn't think yet who he/she is.
Or maybe Kate instructed her people that if she died that day that they had to call Tom?