Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

She loved Liz and Red did too. Together they seemed unstoppable. Now that Red is alone, where does that leave Liz.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Red is the only one that can truly keep Liz safe. And I agree with you Marilyn, together Red and Kaplan were unstoppable but she gave that all up.
Old 06-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, they were unstoppable but right now they will be starting from scratch... But they can do it. Although the next problem Mr. Kaplan has provided for them already.

Red and Kaplan were such a great team. I still can't get over what happened
Old 06-13-2017, 09:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Me either. I still can't get over the fact that Kaplan did this to Red.
Old 06-14-2017, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Same here... And that she really would have gone that road until the end. I really think she would have wanted to see Red dead.
Old 06-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Elite Fan

If she had killed Him do you think she would have regretted it?
Old 06-15-2017, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

In the state she was in now I don't think she would have regretted it. Maybe that would have come later or not.
Old 06-15-2017, 07:41 AM
Elite Fan

I can't decide. Part of me thinks she would have.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:34 AM
New Fan

Of course she would have.
Remember how upset Kate was the moment she realized she have to kill Baz? Poor Kate almost crying.

And - if she'd really want to kill Red he would been already dead. Kate didn't finished the poisoning. She didn't even hold a gun on the bridge...
In this show she is the best shooter, and much faster than Red (and Baz or anyone on all 4 seasons).

Last edited by nsuzd; 06-15-2017 at 10:48 AM
Old 06-16-2017, 07:14 AM
Elite Fan

True. I really wonder the purpose of the poisoning. It is like she didn't want to kill Red. Maybe she was trying to force him to kill Dembe.
Old 06-16-2017, 09:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
True. I really wonder the purpose of the poisoning. It is like she didn't want to kill Red. Maybe she was trying to force him to kill Dembe.
Nobody knows for sure who's paid to Apothecary. Dembe found out only that Kate took Red's money. And Kate never behave like she did this. Maybe someone else saw the beginning of Red's problem as a chance to get a part of Red's buisness?

BTW, I don't get some moments in finale:
- why did Kate drive to this bridge? Was it for some purpose? I mean she can died on the road. She can start shooting and died in the shootout. She can crash her car by Red's car. Looks like this jump was a part of her reserve plan. Her contingency plan.
- who told Tom that Kate is dead and he must to do what she said him? Someone who was on the bridge? Someone of Red's people or Cooper's people?

Do this mean something or just the creators did a mistake? After Katerina's diary I can't take them too serious....
Old 06-16-2017, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Do you really think she was upset when she had to kill Baz? I am not sure. She didn't have any problems killing Red's other people. Her face does look like she was sorry that she had to do it.

I really don't know why Kaplan chose to jump off the bridge. Like you said nszud, she had so many other options but she picked that one. I wonder why. I had a feeling this wasn't her original plan. I don't really trust the writers anymore since the have mistakes on several occasions but I can't say whether this was a mistake of that they just wrote it like this.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Remember how upset Kate was the moment she realized she have to kill Baz? Poor Kate almost crying.
Yes, poor Kate for having to kill Baz... It's not like she had a choice, right? Poor Baz I'd say, nothing else.

And honestly, Red would be dead by now had they not solved the poisoning problem before. I can't see where she helped there or prevented it from happening

I agree about the bridge... I don't get why she drove there to jump off it in the end. My guess is though that she knew that she couldn't get away and arranged everything for this suitcase in the meantime or even before... Maybe she just wanted to be face to face for a last time with Red. She wanted to bring him down to keep him away from Agnes and Liz, no other goal there. Maybe it would have gone differently if Liz had chosen differently when they were found by Red's people Who knows.
Old 06-18-2017, 02:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know if it would have been different is Liz would have chosen differently. Even if Liz would have chose Kaplan over Red, Red would have still been there and all Kaplan wanted to do is destroy Red. So I still don't get why she jumped off the bridge.
Old 06-18-2017, 03:49 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Yes, poor Kate for having to kill Baz... It's not like she had a choice, right? Poor Baz I'd say, nothing else.
Of course she had no choice. Baz'd hold her at gunpoint! Did he think she have to be scared and give up? He underestimated Kate.

Why Kate did that choice to meet Liz at that place?