Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2015, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

It doesn't seem that way It's so sad...

And there are a lot of questions from last nights episode

Who is the guy that Red called with the number of the safe?
What's in the small case Red got out of the car?
Who's car is the official state car?
Old 02-20-2015, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good questions Kris. I think I can answer the last one already. Like I said in the episode discussion thread. I paused at the moment that I saw something on the side of the car and it said "President of the United States"

I wonder where Red got the key to the car?
Old 02-21-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know what kind of car it is but who hit it there? Under the altar of the psycho? Do you think Red did? Or Fitch? And why hide a whole care there if you only need that little case?

You know, I was wondering if it was the car that Red was driving home with when he disappeared. the Christmas Eve in 1990? but that would just be stupid, right?
Old 02-21-2015, 09:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I'm pretty sure that an "mere" army officer isn't allowed to drive the presidents car. For safety reasons. I still think that Alan Fitch may have hide it there. Fitch after all was a senator, way higher than a army officer. Of course this is all speculations.

Do the right thing, do the right thing - Do it all the time, do it all the time - Make yourself right, never mind them - Don't you know you're not the only one suffering- They say it's nothing but that ain't the reality - They may take us on but they can never take us easy - TBL Task Force
Old 02-21-2015, 03:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not stupid Kris cause I thought that for a second too. But then I started thinking about the red car that they showed in the pilot when Ressler briefed everybody on Red and the way he dissapeared.
Old 02-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Moderator Manager

Good questions Kris. I wonder why it's a presidential car to begin with. Maybe the Alliance hid it? They plotted to kill a president before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Good questions Kris. I think I can answer the last one already. Like I said in the episode discussion thread. I paused at the moment that I saw something on the side of the car and it said "President of the United States"

I wonder where Red got the key to the car?
I wonder where he got it too. Was it that key he found in that cult ep from last season? Although that one doesn't look like a car key.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-22-2015, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldn't be suprised if they were planning on doing that Lindsey.

Which episode of last season are you referring too? cause I can't recall it this quick.
Old 02-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think Lindsay is referring to The Front which was actually an episode this season But yeah, it didn't look like a car key to me either but not sure what a car key looked like back then I'll show Sascha the car, he at least will be able to tell me what kind of car it is and when it is from Great to have a car obsessed boyfriend

Mona, Fitch wasn't a senator He was the Director of Intelligence.

Miranda, you have a point with that red car... I really have no clue what it is.
Old 02-23-2015, 12:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Haha, was it this season Kris? I've totally forgotten.

Miranda, the fact that it is a presidential car... how could they have something like that hidden? That's illegal and so wrong on all levels.

Old 02-23-2015, 01:13 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think it's crazy that it's a presidential car. I think another criminal stole that car and stored it and the contents in the case that Red took. The criminal must have paid the cult leader to store the car there. I think that Red knew it was there and where to find it and he sent the FBI after the compound to get it.

As far as where he got the key, maybe it was stored close to the car? Or maybe Red stole the key from the criminal who was hiding the car?

I just don't know how you steal the POTUS car
Old 02-23-2015, 02:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, it's even more mysterious since that car is a 1969 model Who would steal such an old car... And why? To just store a suitcase in it? I really have no clue, it's so confusing.

Maybe it's really Red's car? He had the keys and he knew about the suitcase. Man, I hate all these questions!
Old 02-23-2015, 10:35 PM
Moderator Manager

And 1969... how old is Red and Fitch that time? Was it the year the Alliance started?

Old 02-24-2015, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

All these questions!

I still think Fitch has something to do with the car as well. I don't know why. The car was obviously hidden there for a reason and I think there is more to it than the briefcase that was hidden in the trunk.

Almost time for a new thread! Does anybody have an idea for a title?
Old 02-26-2015, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

We know that Red was 9 years old in 1969, Lindsay (since he was born in 1960). No clue about Fitch. We only know when his wife was born but I don't recall that date. It was the safe's combination.

I still don't think Fitch in person has something to do with the car Don't ask me why, just a feeling...

Title suggestions? Oh man, right now I really have no idea. It should be something similar to what we have now since we really put the questions in the OP and answer them when we got the answers.
Old 02-26-2015, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What about: Our list of questions becomes longer and longer. We need some answers soon!