Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2015, 05:12 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I think that it was Red who erased her memories too. He was there during the fire so he knows what happened. What drove him to erase Liz' memories though? I thought it's kind of an extreme measure to hide his past from her.

Another question: What else is inside the fulcrum apart from illegal operatives and the names of high profile (government?) employees? How does one open/access it?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 02-10-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That is a very good question Lindsey. I hope we find out soon!

I somehow don't know what to think anymore but I don't think Red ereased her memory. I feel that I might have been her mother or father..
Old 02-10-2015, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why would you think it was Lizzie's mom that was killed? She wasn't even mentioned by Liz or Red or anyone... There's always just the daddy question which is super strange already and after her going through her memories again no mention of her mother.

I as well think that it was Red who erased her memories... But if he did he would know where the Fulcrum is already, don't you think? He must have known about the real memory to block it somehow.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:54 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah that is strange. We don't really know what happened to Liz' mother. Is she still alive or is she dead?

Maybe Red knows that Lizzie's parents have it and then they hid it when he came to their house? There's still a missing part of that memory that obviously Red is trying to hide if he altered with Liz' memories.

Old 02-11-2015, 03:17 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

I think Sam may have erased her memories.

It doesn't really make sense for Red to erase them if he needs them to find the fulcrum.

If Red did erase her memories I think he would have at least throughly quested her about the fulcrum first so he could learn where it was before hand.
Old 02-11-2015, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Kris - So you think Liz's mom could have already been died before the fire? Since Liz had not recollection of her mother what so ever.

Red brought Liz to Sam right? after the fire, so why would Sam erease her memory? Do you think Red told Sam about what happened during the fire?
Old 02-11-2015, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

We really don't know if Red brought Lizzie to Sam, we just know that a friend of Sam's brought here there... We all somehow assume it was Red (okay, I do) but we don't know for sure.

Yeah, I'm really wondering if Lizzie's mom still was alive? We don't know anything about her... Not even if she was there the night of the fire.

And yes, somehow it doesn't make any sense for Red to have blocked her memories. I'm somehow convinced now that he hasn't I still want to know what happened the night of the fire.

You should have a look at this link because one person took the time to make some slow motion gifs of what happened in that fire and I love it! You see some more, really.
sing along - randomic thoughts
Old 02-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't believe Red erased Liz memory. Why would he? He obvious wants the Fulcrum, if he erased her Memory one would think he first got the information about the whereabouts of the Fulcrum. But he seemed not to know where it was. But I do believe that he don't want Liz to "see" how the person died that's why he told her not to go there. I suspect that the two persons who where fighting with each other were Liz's parents.

Do the right thing, do the right thing - Do it all the time, do it all the time - Make yourself right, never mind them - Don't you know you're not the only one suffering- They say it's nothing but that ain't the reality - They may take us on but they can never take us easy - TBL Task Force
Old 02-12-2015, 01:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't believe that two fighting were here parents. That would be so easy... Okay, some of the stuff seemed to easy and nevertheless was right. I somehow think her father and Red were fighting. Is that stupid? Since it was a female voice. But who knows.

Yeah, it really makes sense that Red didn't erase her memories. I doubt that as well. But yeah, he didn't want her to see who was shot and died that night and HOW I think as well. Maybe the HOW is even more important
Old 02-12-2015, 04:23 AM
Moderator Manager

I think it will be an extreme measure if Red did alter Liz' memories if there was no permission from someone close to Liz. Perhaps Liz' father asked Red to do it? Maybe since the two of them were arguing about the fulcrum, Liz' father has to take action and hide it in the toy bunny since there looks to be other people in the fire.

What I hate about this all is that some details of the memory isn't real so it's frustrating to analyze it.

Old 02-12-2015, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that link Kris! I took a look at it and if the first clip I think I see a man with a hat one. That could be Red or they want to make us think it is Red.

Maybe it is not even true that her memory was being altered before like the doctor told Liz. Maybe somebody made the doctor tell Liz that (Red maybe?) We all think now that somebody tried to erase her memory but I am starting to second guess that I don't know but I don't see a reason for either Red or Sam trying to erase her memory..
Old 02-13-2015, 12:52 AM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah I agree Lindsay. It's really impossible to analyze because we don't know which parts were real and which parts weren't and who was really versus who wasn't.

Red admitted to being there when she fronted him right?

It was a big tease designed to drive us crazy And it's working
Old 02-13-2015, 08:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is def. working. Now we only wonder more what happened the night of the fire.
Old 02-14-2015, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, no more analyzing these flashbacks since it really is senseless. I'm wondering if somehow we'll figure out what really happens. Maybe Tom even knows something about it since he told Lizzie that her father still was alive. We still don't know if that's true or not.

And Amy, yes, Red admitted he was there the night of the fire
Old 02-15-2015, 11:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe Tom only told Liz that her father was still alive to play with her head. The only thing he did to her during their marriage was lie.