Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2015, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I miss that too! I can't wait to see what we will come up with.
Old 09-20-2015, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man... I think I read something about the first episodes not being about the mythology at all. So we'll see
Old 09-21-2015, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it will soley focus on Red and Liz and the manhunt for them. I think the mythology will come back in the second or third episode.
Old 09-21-2015, 09:20 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

yeah I think so too Miranda. Plus it will give JB some time to stall on giving answers to all of our many questions
Old 09-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes you are right. That is what he loves to do. Stall so he doesn't have to give us answers to the questions.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

About the manhunt... Do you think it's possible that during the manhunt, she could be shot as well and end up dead? I somehow never really got it for what it is, them fighting for their lives. Now that really makes me sad...
Old 09-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh man.. let's hope neither one of them will get shot but that could be possible. I don't think they will die though.
Old 09-25-2015, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I doubt they'll die either... I think if two characters are safe it's the two of them. Red got shot and seriously injured last season so he should be through for now. Hopefully Wouldn't it be funny if Red would be shot (nothing serious, just a flesh wound like in the season 1 finale, and Lizzie would be there and insist on looking at it because she would want to clean and tend it? Let's say it's a wound on his side... So he would have to strip of his shirt and she'd see the burn marks
Old 09-26-2015, 09:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, Red and Liz are the only ones that are truely save but if TPTB what to shake things up and make a big statement they could let something happen to Liz. I don't think they will though..

OMG I totally want that to happen now! But I think he won't allow her too cause he knows she will see his burns marks.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

She could get hurt or taken hostage or something like that... But she for sure will not die. That's what they are through with since they had this thought during the first season and decided against it in the end... Now she and Red are their leads and I definitely would stop watching should one of them die or leave or whatever.

I want to see that now, too! Or read a fanfiction about it But yes, he would never let her help because of the burn marks... I'm really wondering if these will ever be a topic again
Old 09-27-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think I would stop watching if one of them died as well.

I can't imagine that the burn marks would not be a topic anymore. They didn't show us for now reason.
Old 09-27-2015, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, and that coming from you, the person who loves Ressler and Liz so much.

I really hope you are right! Man, for a whole season I was hoping that Liz would get to see the burn marks! But she didn't and I'm getting a little impatient!
Old 09-28-2015, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am getting impatient too. I hope now that they are on the run she walks in on Red while he is dressing himself or something so she can see them. I loved your idea better but that was pretty intensive to have something happen to Red again.

But if Liz would die, there is no Ressler and Liz anymore and if Red would die.. I just would not be the same.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really would like it especially since they are on the run and it's really dangerous and the FBI might really get close. Him getting shot again isn't too far fetched. But it could be her, too.

In the end I think that they will come up with something completely different for her to find out about it!
Old 09-29-2015, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah they probably will! IF she ever finds out..