Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

You re-watched that scene? So cool!

Btw, when Red was telling her that the people that seem to know don't know anything about you at all, do you think he was somehow addressing her about not knowing him as well? I really was wondering about it.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I could see him using that as a metaphor for himself. Liz thinks she knows a lot about Red but truth to be told she doesn't know as much about Red as Red does about her.
Old 10-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I could see him using that as a metaphor for himself. Liz thinks she knows a lot about Red but truth to be told she doesn't know as much about Red as Red does about her.
Aww, glad you agree with me. And that would explain her expression... I think she got the message and I love that she got it and that she told him right afterwards that he would have made a great captain
Old 10-13-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He would have made a great captain. And I am glad she told him that cause I think he could really use it at that moment. She finally sees past all that he did.
Old 10-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
He would have made a great captain. And I am glad she told him that cause I think he could really use it at that moment. She finally sees past all that he did.
It's funny, right? How Lizzie so needed what he was telling her in that moment but you feel as if he as well needs all of it as much as she does. Well done I'd say
Old 10-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They both needed it a lot.
Old 10-16-2015, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

And somehow the magical moment was gone again in last nights episode. It's so sad... What else does he have to tell her to make her feel better, to make her trust in him, to not always doubt in everything he does? I don't get it It makes me really sad...

I was so happy that in this episode we were back to the Cabal. We now know what Red's plan is, bringing down the Director and in so doing that exonerate Liz And he'll do whatever it takes until it's done, we know that!
Old 10-16-2015, 01:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Like she said she is scared and she is not made for this world. This. This is not who she is. She is a good person but I think that she doesn't see that anymore. I don't think there is a lot left to say for Red to make her feel better. She has to get through this on her own.

Finally a question was raised for me with last night's episode.

Why did Mr. Solomon think that taking Mr. Vargas would make Dembe talk?
Old 10-17-2015, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I really love that question. Going to add it now

And yeah, she needs to get through it on her own but she shouldn't be alone just in case she needs somebody and to prevent her from doing something stupid. But still, Red needs to continue with what he's doing at the same time, clearing her name. It's really difficult at the moment.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that she does need somebody there just in case but she does have to go through it herself.

Thanks for adding the question. I really think that Dembe is still not going to talk. Yes, he and Mr. Vargas as both working for Red but I don't think Dembe and Mr. Vargas have that much in common.
Old 10-18-2015, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true... But Mr. Vargas really has problems with blood. I'm wondering if that at some point will make him talk (as far as he knows something). I'm still wondering how the Cabal knows about all of Red's associates?
Old 10-19-2015, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh that's right Mr. Vargas and blood don't go together.. I really wonder how The Cabal knows about them. I always thought that Red shielded his people very well.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Oh that's right Mr. Vargas and blood don't go together.. I really wonder how The Cabal knows about them. I always thought that Red shielded his people very well.
That's it exactly... Or maybe he has a spy in his own ranks. You never know, right? Hopefully it's not Mr. Kaplan because the situation that we have right now always reminds me of that idea of Daniel Knauf to make Mr. Kaplan betray Red to see what he'd do to her.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't hope they go there. I can't handle if they would do something like that.
Old 10-21-2015, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really don't hope they go there. I can't handle if they would do something like that.
Me neither... But at the moment, I'm really wondering where Mr. Solomon knows that names from. Dembe, okay, I get that. But the others like Mr. Vargas? Seriously? There must be somebody talking and right now I can't see who it could be.