Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2017, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangirl49 (View Post)
Only Aram seems to understand how much Red loves her even if he doesn't know why. I think he is the only one who truly gets Red.
I totally agree with that He even seems to grasp it more than Liz, which is really insane.

Quote:
So it's not just me who finds it odd that no one, especially Cooper, is making a connection with Red's actions to Liz. And the only fly by remark was by Ressler early on. I don't know why This question didn't occur to me earlier. Is this one of those suspension of belief moments? Should I even bother wondering now that they have "declared" Red to be her father? Sort of. We think. For now. But no one else seems to know. Or care.
No one else seems to even consider it which is so strange. I would ask myself why exactly I'd do all of this for a person that's not related to me or close to me. Nobody would ever go to such great length and suffer the way Red did if it was just business they wanted with the person they protected.

Quote:
And honestly I can't get over why Liz does not try to investigate Red and find his connection to her. Forget your parents. Try to find out who he is. Please, please, please.
YES! You know what? That's a new wish for me for the wishlist! I want exactly that to happen.

Quote:
I also hated that Cooper blamed Red on that as well.
It was completely out of order... I really start to get frustrated with every single character on the show.
Old 01-12-2017, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
It was completely out of order... I really start to get frustrated with every single character on the show.
Yeah same here lol.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh man... It goes through the whole fandom. It's crazy. What's going wrong there?

So we didn't get to see much of Cooper in the new episode either. When do you think he'll realize how Red has changed?
Old 01-14-2017, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

It's like the fans all see Red one way and the writers don't have any of the characters see the Red we see. I mean coopers whole speech last week was like it came out of nowhere. I had no idea Cooper felt that way especially after Red discussed his feelings with Cooper.
Old 01-14-2017, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. Which makes me wonder how the writers actually see Red

Same here about this speech coming out of nowhere. I wasn't aware of this opinion of his either... Where do these feelings come from I'm wondering? Why?
Old 01-14-2017, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

That's what gets me too. I think the writers expect us to see a monster and to be in agreement with all this Red abuse. That's got to be why they keep having everyone do it. If Aram joins in I am going to be so mad.

I honestly don't know where all Coopers nasty comments about a Red causing Lizs problems came from. I mean he was worked my with Red to save her after she killed Connoly.
Old 01-14-2017, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's like the fans all see Red one way and the writers don't have any of the characters see the Red we see. I mean coopers whole speech last week was like it came out of nowhere. I had no idea Cooper felt that way especially after Red discussed his feelings with Cooper.
Yeah it's something I've started to notice recently.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

And for Cooper to talk to Red like he did after Red saved Liz and the. Agnes and then Liz again from Kirk... I really don't know where Cooper was coming from. I can't relate.
Old 01-14-2017, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ I can't either.
Old 01-15-2017, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, Aram is my only hope, too. I want him to stand up for Red somehow... I'm wondering if he's realizing how he's changing yet... And if he does, will he do something. They were so close when Liz was 'dead'.

I really don't know either... Maybe Cooper is actually mad at Liz but regarding his anger on Red instead of Liz? Is something like that possible?

You know, for a while I thought all the ugliness towards Red was just bad writing but now I start to realize that it was all on purpose. To always remind us how everybody is seeing Red...
Old 01-15-2017, 03:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah most of the characters do you see it that way.
Old 01-15-2017, 05:57 PM
Elite Fan

Aram hasn't really been around Red to see him since he was at Doms.
Old 01-15-2017, 06:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah true.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Aram hasn't really been around Red to see him since he was at Doms.
True... I would love to get some Aram/Red interaction again. Cooper needs to see to it
Old 01-16-2017, 03:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

He does.