Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2017, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, me neither... Why would he be hurt? Because of Kirk. Man, get a grip. It's not the first blacklister to disappear because of Red's. It's so annoying.

No, he should have been as bad with Liz as he was with Samar... Not the other way around, at least not for me. I think it was his right and his duty to tell Samar this and it would have been the same for him to do with Liz! Right after she held Tom at the boat, right after she shot Connolly, right after she faked her death. There were several of these situations and damn it, she would sooo badly have needed that.
Old 01-06-2017, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

And he knew Red was going to kill Kirk. He knew it because he was conflicted about it. Funny how you conveniently forget. Red let Kirk go because at that point in time it was the best way to handle the situation. If Liz had listened to Red when he told her that she would wind up helping Kirk escape they might still have him. Just another detail Cooper forget.

I agree Cooper was right to say something to Samar. Don't get me wrong.

But his comments to Red were wrong. And acting like Liz can do no wrong is wrong also. Heck she forced him to perjure himself when he had to testify when Tom killed the harbor master.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly... Red kind of simply saved his life, nothing more and nothing less. And why? Because Liz again couldn't listen, Cooper was too stupid to do his job in the hospital and Red made the exchange. And now he's acting like this? Is it the way to overplay his own crap?

Okay, so let's agree about him not being correctly handling the Liz situation then

Yes, she did... It's unbelievable how everybody might have forgotten.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

The undecided have decided.

And Red may have let Kirk go but we don't know what controls he has on him or something.
Old 01-06-2017, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

The undecided really have

He seems to be sure he won't be back... So I trust Red. Whatever he has told him made him leave and never come back. I wish Cooper knew.
Old 01-07-2017, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I still can't believe that he blamed Red for the fact that Liz shot Connolly! Hello he made that decision on her own! It was so not fair on Cooper!

I agree that he needed to tell Samar what he told her. He is the boss, he should tell her that and when he gave her those two options that was really good but why the hell didn't he do the same with Liz?! What she did was very bad as well but no she gets a pat on the shoulder and she gets reinstated.
Old 01-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

And the funny thing... Cooper was there! HE was the one who was there and didn't stop her, wasn't he? Maybe it's kind of him blaming himself but not being able to admit it yet... I really hope so, otherwise...

He did all the opposite with Liz, he welcomed her back as if nothing ever happened... It's depressing.
Old 01-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

I'm mad because I've been gushing about how Cooper and Red have a good relationship and now this. What's up with the writers? That's just some more stuff that doesn't make sense. Cooper has been listening to Red this whole time and now this? Where did it even come from?
Old 01-08-2017, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He tried to stop her but he didn't succeed as we all know.

I have no clue where this came from all of a sudden.

It's so weird that he treats Liz one way and Samar another way. He should treat all his people the same.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly, I couldn't really understand how you'd think the Cooper/Red relationship that good and understanding. Cooper pissed me off so much in the first half of the season when he got angry on Red for not telling them how the blacklisters are connected to finding Agnes. I was so angry. And it's been proved again that I wasn't angry without a reason but that something really is wrong.

Yes, Miranda, he should be treating the people of his team the same. He is the boss and that's something important about being a boss I'm disappointed.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:31 PM
Elite Fan

He gets on my nerves when he doesn't listen to Red and they argue over tactics or stuff. But I guess I can compartmentalism that into work related anger that passes. This lashing out toward Red was too personal. I don't know if that makes sense or not.

I think it's the same difference I see between Liz faking her death and Samar helping Mossad. Samar was strictly work related. What Liz did was personal
Old 01-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

What Liz was definitely a lot worse.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I think they are still on good terms Marilyn. Maybe it is the nature of their relationship. I think Red doesn't take these outbursts personally. I rather think he might expect it sometimes because he does have an agenda other than capturing the blacklisters. Besides he knows he is right and in this case he knew he was going to get Liz reinstated. And as usual everyone ended up with egg on their faces.

I agree about the differences in the actions of Samar and Liz.
Old 01-08-2017, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah that's true about Red.
Old 01-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Elite Fan

I took it personally for Red. He didn't deserve that from Cooper. Cooper can be mad about Kirk and that Red let him go. He can even tell a Red that. I don't have a problem with that. But he crossed a line for me when he threw Red on the altar of Liz(I like your altar of Liz reference) and accused him of causing every problem Liz has ever had. And he did that after he saw the grief Red went through and the lengths he went through to get her back.