Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2016, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am sure Cooper never expected to be betrayed like this by one of his friends. I am sure that he punched himsef in the face many times for believing Connolly. And I think that betrayal of trust cracked him and he won't trust people like he did before.
Old 12-25-2016, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

You know, I think this trust issue makes for a great storyline in the future for Cooper I want to see these trust issues on screen now

Besides, that might be a reason why the betrayal from Charlene was so unforgivable for him
Old 12-26-2016, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Exactly Connolly made a point and I somehow think that Cooper learned such lessons before already. I think he didn't assume one of his closest friends to become one of his worst enemies but I think he knows that not every government members has good intentions.
Kris, you just reminded me of Ressler's quote in Mano Tanida. The same thing and who is turning out to be someone they both can count on....Red.
Old 12-28-2016, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's true So far, Red had never brought Cooper any harm. NEVER! It's fascinating to look at it this way because yeah, Red is a criminal, there is no question about that, but we all know he has a moral code and although Cooper doesn't have the exact same 'No mercy' police, he quite understand Red. Better than Ressler I'd say.
Old 12-28-2016, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it would be interesting to see Cooper's trust issues on screen as well.

Red and Cooper do understand each other very well. More than they both want to acknowledge.
Old 12-31-2016, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who knows, I think if Cooper would start to show these trust issues, Red would be the first one to notice it and to address it... Because he has the same trust issues himself and because he cares for Cooper and understands him.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:19 PM
Elite Fan

I think Red has already noticed and it's why he wants Cooper to give Jolene another chance
Old 01-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's Charlene Jolene is dead, she was killed by Tom. But yeah, I know what you mean... I think so, too because normally Red isn't a person to forgive and I was surprised when he told Cooper to forgive her and save his marriage.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Haha maybe I got confused because they rhyme!!
Old 01-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's possible And not a problem at all
Old 01-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Did Red tell Cooper to forgive Charlene and save his marriage? I must have forgotten that cause I can't remember him saying that.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think he used those words but he did tell him he needed to stop sleeping in his office and go home. He said that I think on the finale.
Old 01-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That I do remember! Thanks Marilyn.

I wonder if he will follow Red's advice and go home..
Old 01-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, he did kind of say that... That life is too short for things like these.

And wow, Cooper in tonights episode. I loved his talk with Samar, it was fantastic. She needed to hear that and I'm really wondering if she'll be back next week... Cooper was so hurt.

But him being an ass towards Red was annoying again. Can somebody please get a grip and make sure to remember that Liz shot Connolly while Red wasn't even around????
Old 01-06-2017, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

I don't give a crap about Cooper being hurt. Red was hurt. He went too far and shouldn't have said those things to Red. Red didn't deserve it.

Honestly his talk with Samar didn't make me feel good about him because I was mad for Red. He should be as good with Samar as he is with Liz. If Liz had done that Cooper would have been like oh poor Liz. Let's blame Red.