Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2016, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I still didn't have the time... I always forget about it until I get back here in the evening and I'm too tired.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It was a good interview but nothing to interesting (for me)
Old 04-06-2016, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, so you saw it already... I feel bad now because I didn't. But it's on my to do list for the next few days since I won't be able to do too much.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Like it said it wasn't that interesting for me so I hope you like it better.
Old 04-07-2016, 12:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
Like it said it wasn't that interesting for me so I hope you like it better.
Man, since I have to work tomorrow and because of that day being pure chaos I didn't have time to watch it again. So it'll be at the weekend finally... Way to go I'd say.

And not so good that it wasn't that interesting.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love Cooper this episode! Him being all badass and shooting the bad guys and what he said to Liz was too sweet!
Old 04-10-2016, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miranda, I watched that one interview that you brought over from Harry where he is talking about Batman vs. Superman and it's an older one (from last year I guess) and there's another part where Harry talks about TBL and season 2 of the show... Have we ever seen that one before?

The long one I didn't have the time to watch yet...

About Cooper and Liz. I can't help it but I don't feel that connection. I never started to and I can't even say why. Maybe because for me Red always was the father figure for Liz and if he is not, what does it make him then? It's somehow not what I believe I would feel if I were Liz.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Miranda, I watched that one interview that you brought over from Harry where he is talking about Batman vs. Superman and it's an older one (from last year I guess) and there's another part where Harry talks about TBL and season 2 of the show... Have we ever seen that one before?

The long one I didn't have the time to watch yet...

About Cooper and Liz. I can't help it but I don't feel that connection. I never started to and I can't even say why. Maybe because for me Red always was the father figure for Liz and if he is not, what does it make him then? It's somehow not what I believe I would feel if I were Liz.
No I haven't seen the second part you just posted. I will watch it tomorrow when I have more time to post.

I don't feel the fatherly connection either cause Red is and always will be Liz's father figure for me too but it still was very sweet what he said to her. They are there for each other in hard times. Liz was there for Cooper when he thought she was sick and now he is there for her and I like that.
Old 04-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, first of all I just watched that half an hour interview of Harry and damn it, that was heavy stuff. Is it just me or is it hard for you to watch interviews with Harry as well? He is so different in these interviews than all the rest of the cast.
First of all I didn't know that he was that religious That surprised me.
And him talking about politics and what's happening in the USA lately... And seriously, he is friends with Obama? Why didn't we know it before? And he knows Clinton as well? Damn it!

The second part of the interview I posted I'm going to watch tomorrow as well. It was enough interviews for me so far.

You know, and me not feeling this fatherly connection and them kind of forcing it to us makes me wonder, what Red and Liz are in the end if he isn't the father figure. She is the one mentioning it over and over again how Cooper is the father figure for her... It's so confusing and it's just not growing on me.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

okay I have to be honest I still haven't watched the interview. I can't bring myself to watch it. But so cool he is friends with Obama! I didn't know that.

I think that Liz doesn't see Red as her father figure anymore because of everything that happened? I am not sure.
Old 04-13-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

The interview was really good but completely different than what I expected... It was all about black people in America, politics and religion. Nothing else, really. Okay, at the beginning maybe three minutes about Batman vs. Superman but that was it.

I think that Liz never really saw him like that since he told her that he wasn't her father. But still, what does he portray then? It's all so stupid.
Old 04-13-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I think that Liz never really saw him like that since he told her that he wasn't her father. But still, what does he portray then? It's all so stupid.
First she tells him he isn't her father and now she tells him that he is the closest that she has to a father. Weird. But I still though it was a nice moment.

Harry has a favorite blacklister!

Old 04-14-2016, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's weird and I just don't feel that at all and I'm wondering which piece of mind this is coming for from Liz at the moment. It all feels so forced. I don't like that 'You are the closest to a real father I have. bla bla bla...'. It's disappointing because I thought she'd see that in Red... Not Cooper, hello?

He asked tons of questions yesterday and I love all of his answers! And hey, the Stewmaker, are you surprised?

I really loved the one where somebody asked if Cooper would at some point be on an OP himself I would love that to happen, really!
Old 04-14-2016, 12:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's weird and I just don't feel that at all and I'm wondering which piece of mind this is coming for from Liz at the moment. It all feels so forced. I don't like that 'You are the closest to a real father I have. bla bla bla...'. It's disappointing because I thought she'd see that in Red... Not Cooper, hello?

He asked tons of questions yesterday and I love all of his answers! And hey, the Stewmaker, are you surprised?
I am surprised that The Stewmaker is his favorite blacklister but so cool that it is.

I think Red hurt her to many times for her to see him as a father figure and Cooper hasn't hurt her so maybe that's why she said it?
Old 04-15-2016, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Who did you expect would be his favorite, Miranda?

It's still stupid because seriously, there were maybe 5 Cooper Liz moments the whole span of the show and then something like that It feels way too forced to me.

So, Cooper's reaction to her death

Last edited by Miranda; 04-15-2016 at 12:38 PM Reason: Double post