Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't know Kris but I didn't expect it to be The Stewmaker. btw. I merged your posts cause you double posted.

Cooper's reaction was so sad. Do you think he feels like he failed her?
Old 04-15-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Another double post? Thanks for that! When I came online was acting a bit weird but it got a lot better minutes later.

Yes, I think that Cooper indeed thinks he failed her And I'm wondering if he somehow will blame Red.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think he will blame Red. I think he will blame himself that he let her work with Red and that he let her work for the task force and therefore put her life in danger.
Old 04-18-2016, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda (View Post)
I don't think he will blame Red. I think he will blame himself that he let her work with Red and that he let her work for the task force and therefore put her life in danger.
But in the end, was it really his decision? But yeah, it maybe was... He was the one bringing the case and Red's offer to Diane and starting it all. He fought for it. And therewith Liz got involved.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
But in the end, was it really his decision? But yeah, it maybe was... He was the one bringing the case and Red's offer to Diane and starting it all. He fought for it. And therewith Liz got involved.
Yes he did. But I don't blame him for that. Without Cooper there wouldn't be a task force.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Yes he did. But I don't blame him for that. Without Cooper there wouldn't be a task force.
Me neither... But I'm really wondering how he'll be dealing with her death? Will it bring him closer to Charlene again maybe? Because he realizes that there is just one life and Liz was able to forgive Tom, so why isn't he able to forgive Charlene?

And on the other hand, will he think himself kind of responsible for it? Will it feel like he lost a daughter to him because we saw Liz mentioning to him that he is the closest she has for a real father.
Old 04-20-2016, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
Me neither... But I'm really wondering how he'll be dealing with her death? Will it bring him closer to Charlene again maybe? Because he realizes that there is just one life and Liz was able to forgive Tom, so why isn't he able to forgive Charlene?

And on the other hand, will he think himself kind of responsible for it? Will it feel like he lost a daughter to him because we saw Liz mentioning to him that he is the closest she has for a real father.
I don't know if it will bring him closer to Charlene. He could also think that life is too short to let yourself get cheated at. I really don't know.

I just really hope that he won't blame himself for it cause there was nothing he could do about this. He was powerless.
Old 04-21-2016, 05:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I as well can't say... But I bet that Charlene will be at the funeral because she knew Liz very well and she told Liz about Cooper although he didn't want anybody to know. I'm sure she'll be there and it'll be interesting to see how they interact. Do you think she'll try to comfort Cooper?

I somehow can't see Cooper blaming himself. I can't say why but he's a smart guy and he for sure knows that he isn't to blame for what happened.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think Charlene is going to be at the funeral too and she is obviously going to try to comfort Cooper and I think he will let her for that moment. It's not like he is going to fight with her at Liz's funeral.
Old 04-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Cooper is such a good man; stand up guy!
Old 04-22-2016, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think Charlene is going to be at the funeral too and she is obviously going to try to comfort Cooper and I think he will let her for that moment. It's not like he is going to fight with her at Liz's funeral.
That's true... I'm wondering how she'll find out.

Oh, you know what I totally forgot to mention after last week's episode? That Aram somehow spilled to Ressler and Samar that Cooper is sleeping in his office Any thoughts on that?

And yes, Cooper is. Although I hate that he gets Tom dragged back into that business when he should be there for Agnes.
Old 04-22-2016, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's true. Kid needs her daddy!
Old 04-23-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

See, exactly my point...

I'm really wondering when there was the turning point that made Cooper into the person he is now. I'm not sure if I like that. Him trying to handle a lot of business under the radar... I'm sure the new Tom 'mission' won't be approved either. And hey, Tom has a child to take care of now!
Old 04-23-2016, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Harry Lennix was in Batman v Superman!
Old 04-24-2016, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, he was! Did you see the movie, Cece? I was planning on seeing it but then I got sick and here I am, hanging at home the whole time