Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2016, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I saw it opening weekend. I am a big Superman fan and love superheroes in general so couldn't miss out on seeing it in theatres! It is rare for me to go to the movies, but for a superhero movie, count me in!!
Old 04-25-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I saw it opening weekend. I am a big Superman fan and love superheroes in general so couldn't miss out on seeing it in theatres! It is rare for me to go to the movies, but for a superhero movie, count me in!!
And how was Harry in the movie? Does he have a bigger role? Or just a few minutes on screen for him? I don't know anybody who's seen the movie besides of you, so you need to spill, Cece
Old 04-25-2016, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Not a big role, but he was also in Man of Steel. His character is General Swanwick. He was the Secretary of State, so important role though.
Old 04-26-2016, 10:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

Oh, you know what I totally forgot to mention after last week's episode? That Aram somehow spilled to Ressler and Samar that Cooper is sleeping in his office Any thoughts on that?
Aram did? I must have missed that cause I can't remember that.

Quote:
I'm really wondering when there was the turning point that made Cooper into the person he is now. I'm not sure if I like that. Him trying to handle a lot of business under the radar... I'm sure the new Tom 'mission' won't be approved either. And hey, Tom has a child to take care of now!
I think the turning point came after Tom Connolly and the fact that they made him think he had a brain tumor and he was going to die. I think he has a feeling that if you want to get things done you sometimes have to bend the rules. I don't like it that he is dragging Tom into all of this either but I hope that Tom is smart enough to turn Cooper down to fully take care of Agnes.
Old 04-27-2016, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, not too much of him in the movie... I'll nevertheless make sure to somehow see it, either on blu-ray or in theaters still. Although I think that the movie isn't shown here anymore.

Quote:
Aram did? I must have missed that cause I can't remember that.
Yes, he did In 3x18 he somehow was babbling and didn't mean to come forward with it but it just slipped his mouth.

Quote:
I think the turning point came after Tom Connolly and the fact that they made him think he had a brain tumor and he was going to die. I think he has a feeling that if you want to get things done you sometimes have to bend the rules. I don't like it that he is dragging Tom into all of this either but I hope that Tom is smart enough to turn Cooper down to fully take care of Agnes.
I think with the Cooper/Tom dynamic on the show we might get some good stuff for Cooper actually. I'm hopeful and it's a way to include him into the storyline more.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)

I think with the Cooper/Tom dynamic on the show we might get some good stuff for Cooper actually. I'm hopeful and it's a way to include him into the storyline more.
Let's hope so. Cooper deserves something good.
Old 04-29-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, Cooper is fully back I'd say... I loved him last nights episode. First of all the eulogy. Btw, was it just me or did it took all of you so long to realize that all that Cooper said from the beginning was the eulogy already? It felt as if it was too much input for me Him talking about Liz and at the same time getting all these scenes, these really touching moments.

And he can't let it go this time... Oh man, I'm touched. Really. I didn't think that he was that close to Liz. I think he as well loves her like a daughter and he wants to find the people responsible for it.

Charlene and him trying to work their crap out... Hm, we'll see how this works out.
Old 04-29-2016, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG Cooper was A-mazing last night! His eulogy came straight from his heart and it made me cry so hard. I pretty much figured out quickly that all that he said was part of his eulogy.

I re-watched his eulogy again and I wrote everything down.

"I wish there was something I could say to stop your tears. Take away the pain of losing her but I can't. What I can do is remind you of how lucky we were to have had Elizabeth in our lives. What does the lord ask of us? To do justice. Love mercy and walk humbly with our God. Did Elizabeth do justice? She came into our lives under extraordinary circumstances that few agents could hold up on. But she did more than hold up. She thrived. She would stood scrutiny from her peers, false accusations from her government and help take down some of the worst criminals this country has ever known. Did she love mercy? I've never met anyone more forgiving. Elizabeth followed her heart. That against all odds led her back to the man she loved. Did she walk humbly with her God? I'll never forget the day I met her. It was her first day on the job. She'd been offered an opportunity that most agents wait a lifetime to get. "Why me?" she asked. "I'm nobody special." I think we all knew different. She was humble and very very special. Like all of you, I'm sad and angry. Like you also, I am also very blessed to have known Elizabeth. So as we leave here today, let's celebrate. The last few days many of you have come up to me and they've said "we are so sorry for your loss." But we haven't lost Elizabeth. We know exactly where she is."

Last edited by Miranda; 04-30-2016 at 03:35 PM
Old 04-29-2016, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I somehow was on a blank there Honestly, I was watching and watching and watching and at some point it registered that he was speaking in the background all the time and that I hadn't payed any attention to it. I was so captivated by all the scenes we got.

Aww, Miranda, thanks so much for writing it all down It was sooo beautiful. He was at his best and I'm sure that Harry almost cried there... He was so touching when he held the eulogy.

ETA - I think you forgot something at the end
Old 04-29-2016, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What do you think I forgot Kris?

It really came straight from his heart and Cooper cried when he mentioned the part of Liz telling him she was nobody special.
Old 04-29-2016, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

We know exactly where she is how you ended it, Miranda.

Beautiful speech by Cooper!
Old 04-30-2016, 04:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

The word 'is'? It feels as if it's missing at the end of the eulogy But I don't recall if he simply stopped with 'she' and put his hand on his heart...

Yeah, reliving that first day of hers at the FBI... It was so special and yes, she did consider herself to be nobody special. But she is, to the people that love her.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG now I see! It is missing! I put it in now. Thanks for pointing that out.

It was so nice of him that he talked about her first day. It was a special day for both of them.
Old 05-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, so there really was an 'is' missing I really was wondering and would have re-watched the scene today because I wanted to know if I'm crazy already.

Yes, that's true... I think that day changed his life as well. And it's not every day that one of the most wanted comes in and requests to only talk to a newbie.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No I bet that never happens.

I still can't get over his eulogy. It was so beautiful.