Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2014, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Scarlet, I just read the *dance lesson*, so cute!
Old 10-21-2014, 07:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey guys !

What would you guys like to see in the next episode ?
I hope we will have scenes of them, I'm worried it will be like the second episode ..
Old 10-21-2014, 07:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm not sure what I want to see (apart from sex lol) it's more like I'm wondering what we will see. Where the little rift they had last week will lead, I'd say. It's like we got to see how along they can get so far, but we'll start to see the differences now--in terms of, Bash is "the most honest man Kenna knows", but can he be too honest in her eyes? It worries me a little, actually.
Old 10-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think he will ever be too honest in her eyes. I think she appreciates his honesty considering she has been lied to and played with by so many people (aka Henry, lady Banard).
I actually think that she wanted Bash to be king's deputy because of the respect she will have from people at court now that he's a powerful man, Bash likes that respect as well, but he wants to actually "do his job" even if it will be dangerous, and Kenna doesn't like that, she doesn't want him to risk his life and she made that really clear in the last episode. I have a feeling it will cause some problems between them.
Old 10-21-2014, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

Hey, could I be added? Kennash is my favorite romance from the show.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:32 PM
Master Fan

Sorry I've been away today. Work has been nuts! Started at 7:45a and finished about an hour ago. Did take a break to go grocery shopping and have dinner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Scarlet, I just read the *dance lesson*, so cute!
Thank you. I figured that we needed a backstory now that they are suddenly dancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
What would you guys like to see in the next episode ?
I hope we will have scenes of them, I'm worried it will be like the second episode ..
I would like some interaction between them so that we see where their characters are going. We have seen so little Kennash interaction that it has been somewhat disappointing. I would also like to see the LIWs have a scene with Mary. So far, it's like the LIWs who are friends don't get together to chat anymore. I know that last year they stuck with one another because they were new, but even with the changes in each of their lives, I would have expected to see one LIWs with Mary scene or even just the LIWs together. They are friends after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Welcome to the thread! One of the mods will add you when they come by.

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 10-21-2014, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'll add you now. Happy to see you making yourself at home around here, Melanie.

It also makes me happy to see how many people have discovered the fandom because of Kennash.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Welcome, once again, Melanie! So happy to see you around this board. Kennash is wonderful.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:23 AM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome to the thread Melanie ! Kennash is indeed wonderful
Old 10-22-2014, 08:36 AM
Master Fan

T-minus 8 hrs and 24 mins and counting. I'll be liveblogging over on the couples thread.

Old 10-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Aw if I weren't already SO sleepy I'd probably stay up to read live, but I really can't. Can't wait to watch tomorrow! Hopefully there'll be a link soon.

There's an interview to Torr and Toby, I don't think it counts as spoiler? Anyway it's here. There's a thing that doesn't sit well with me.
Old 10-22-2014, 12:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

About that interview, I'm really REALLY mad at Torrance.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

Yeah. I mean it's not that he gets to decide, but it strikes me how he never really showed to care/support the ship.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

No actually, Laurie said it will never happen again, Adelaide said that too, and she said that Kennash was her otp. And Torrance supports Kennash, I think it's just because in the first season he had more scenes than right now, and I guess he just wants some people to still have hope that it will happen but I don't think it will considering Francis is king and Bash doesn't want to piss him off, the thing is I just don't want him to feel something for anyone other than Kenna even if it's never going to happen.
And also
Spoiler:
Old 10-22-2014, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Maybe Torrance doesn't want to disappoint the Mash fans? Not sure, but since I've been reading/watching Torrance interviews, it's obvious, to me anyway, that he is a Mash shipper. He doesn't talk Kennash much unless asked and then never over enthusiastically.

Anyway, let's hope for a good Kennash scene tonight.

ETA - T-minus 46mins and counting.

Last edited by ScarletCourt; 10-22-2014 at 04:14 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread