Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2014, 07:35 AM
Master Fan

Yes, when Greer and Castleroy are hotter than KB, then there's a problem!

More pretties (though I would have preferred this to be shown rather than told):

(x)

- Captain Frederick Wentworth, Persuasion, Chapter 23
Scarlet|tumblr|Twitter|FF.net
Old 10-25-2014, 07:36 AM
Obsessed Fan

I need a kiss as well, hopefully in the next episode !
In the mean time :

X
Old 10-25-2014, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

Old 10-25-2014, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
More pretties (though I would have preferred this to be shown rather than told):
Maybe they're giving each couple their share of sex and it will be KB's turn again sooner or later
Old 10-25-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Maybe they're giving each couple their share of sex and it will be KB's turn again sooner or later
We can always hope!

Old 10-25-2014, 07:44 AM
Obsessed Fan

Old 10-25-2014, 07:46 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
I just want them to have one sex scene, Mary and Francis had like 4 sex scenes and it's only the forth episode.. (I'm guessing they won't now that she miscarried but still. Kennash sexy times now please) !!
Old 10-25-2014, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

I'd be happy with scenes of them together talking about something based on the current track record. A kiss would be awesome and sexytimes I wonder if it's entirely a dream.

Old 10-25-2014, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
http://38.media.tumblr.com/2cdd4905dd939a05730e4c6d3dfe818a/tumblr_ndn75dgtzp1tajmxho3_250.gif

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/kayla...8_original.png
Caitlin's acting was so touching in that scene.

You know what? I'm kind of afraid they might have a baby before they actually get to have more sexytimes, which would be bad for me I understand teenagers used to have babies all the time, but it's so not them, not right now.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think that's gonna happen, Bash and Kenna are both experienced, they know they should covers his thing with a medieval condom.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

Oh so we're guessing they don't want children yet?
Old 10-25-2014, 08:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Unless it the condom breaks or if they try to have children. Either way, they're still young, if they have a baby now, Kenna will be busy nursing and taking care of the baby and with Bash's job, they won't spend a lot of time together like alone, so I don't want them to have a baby just yet. They're still technically teenagers, I just want them to have fun with a little teenage drama.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:28 AM
Master Fan

No idea since those medieval condoms weren't always 100% effective though we haven't heard of any Bashlings and we know that he was sowing his oats sort to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemandy (View Post)
Unless it the condom breaks or if they try to have children. Either way, they're still young, if they have a baby now, Kenna will be busy nursing and taking care of the baby and with Bash's job, they won't spend a lot of time together like alone, so I don't want them to have a baby just yet. They're still technically teenagers, I just want them to have fun with a little teenage drama.
But they would have nannies like Lola does. I doubt that they don't have any servants.

Old 10-25-2014, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

That's what I think too. Kenna did say she's not a mother but taking care of Pascal probably made her one. I wouldn't be surprised if she started to think of motherhood in a differente perspective now. Plus it's a dynastic thing too, they might not have much to leave to a child but that never stopped anyone

Not that I want them to have kids yet.
Old 10-25-2014, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Even if they did, would we see the baby much? I mean John-Phillip was only in the christening scene this week, but Lola has nannies, so I'm sure that Kenna would have one, too. Besides, babies can only work something like 30 mins at a time and only a few hours a day, so I doubt that it would keep them apart.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread