Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2015, 03:49 AM
Master Fan

If the writers wanted to keep Diana on the show or was willing to devote time and write for her, then she would have remained on the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
I've a feeling that Adalind will move in with Nick in order to raise him in a good environment!
I agree and not only that, but they would want to keep him safe. Adalind won't be raising this child alone no matter how some my wish it. Nick&Adalind are going to be co-parenting the writers have all but said so.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah

Last edited by Rickylious; 06-05-2015 at 03:57 AM
Old 06-05-2015, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
If the writers wanted to keep Diana on the show or was willing to devote time and write for her, then she would have remained on the show.
Diana was a baby, in hiding with Kelly. Babies are too hard to film around. Now that they've established her accelerated growth and extraordinary powers, she could be much more relevant.
I think Diana would be Nick's ally. Her first "toy" was Kelly's locket with his picture in it. Kelly was her "mommy."

I can't imagine the writers will let Adalind forget Diana just because she has another baby. Not if they really want to present her as a good mother this season. Just my opinion.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-05-2015, 06:50 AM
Master Fan

Man, I just hope that in the next season they will let Diana reunite with her mother, so that Adalind can raise both Diana and the new baby with Nick and Renard, so the children can grow up to be strong people with good morals. I love that Meisner save Diana, but I have a feeling that he'll reunite mother and daughter next season, they should never be separated in the first place, but it was for Diana's protection from the Royal family.
Old 06-05-2015, 07:13 AM
Master Fan

Just my opinion, but I think Diana is more safer with the Resistance than she would be with Adalind, Nick, or Renard. Even if Meisner let's Renard know that the Resistance has Diana, then I don't see him telling Adalind or anyone else for that matter. Just because the king and Kenneth are dead doesn't put Diana out of danger from the Royals.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-06-2015, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
Just my opinion, but I think Diana is more safer with the Resistance than she would be with Adalind, Nick, or Renard. Even if Meisner let's Renard know that the Resistance has Diana, then I don't see him telling Adalind or anyone else for that matter. Just because the king and Kenneth are dead doesn't put Diana out of danger from the Royals.
But still I really hope that the resistance don't keep Diana too long, because her mother and her baby brother are going to need her at some point. I'm still waiting on the mother and daughter reunion between Adalind and Diana.
Old 06-06-2015, 10:41 AM
Master Fan

I'm sure Diana will return whenever the writers are willing to keep her on the show . Heck, if she does return she can stay with Nick, Adalind, and baby Grimm

~Riverdale~

Last edited by Rickylious; 06-06-2015 at 10:46 AM
Old 06-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
I really doubt she'll move into the house Nick shared with Juliette. It was Juliette's house and would presumably be sold for her estate, as Adalind's mother's was, unless she left it to Nick or someone else in her Will.
That is, assuming Juliette is really dead.

Too many bad memories and too much violence happened in that house .. best to let it go, imo.

Maybe Renard's beautiful high-rise condo/flat would be available for her. It has security and everything. Perfect.
I think they're going to stay in the house. S5 will probably start exactly where S4 ended and now Claire is not pregnant anymore, Adalind is probably going to give birth soon. I don't think they will have a lot of time to think about moving out somewhere else

Quote:
Which they did. They could have had Adalind accepting Diana staying with Kelly was the best decision and drop the whole thing, but they didn't. It's been a while since the writers says they would resolve the whole Royals/Resistance storyline in S5, so without necessary staying for long , Diana is bound to return at some point.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:49 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh well i think Nick is gonna to keep his house for a while. Is strange see him changing of scenario so suddenly.
This has been his house for several years after all. And well, maybe he will take Adalind with him soon until she delivers, but this maybe will happen in 5X02 or 5X03, so, Claire will have to use again a plastic belly.
Well Nick wanted take her for his house already in 4X20, but was not a safe place for her then. And with Meisner, well i see him like the loyal Renard´s man, just. Is true he helped Adalind, and he has an amazing affinity with Diana. But i don´t see nothing romantic coming between him and Adalind and if this is happenning, the writers have hidden very well the hints. Well Diana took the golden medallion of Kelly protecting that of Victor in a funny scene, with Nick´s portray so that speak a lot about her desire of stay between the Grimms and the Resistence. what about Elizabeth? Maybe Diana will stay with the Resistence and her grandma Elizabeth...like she was with Kelly and she interact with the Resistence too.
And Nick next to Adalind will have pending conversation with Renard respect Diana´s fate. This season will be about Nick trying to overcome his mourning, but maybe over all of Nick trying to protect his son. As the writers said: he can not leave his child. This season 5 the Grimm´s fairytale adapted will be The Rumpelstiltskin", i guess, as we said, Rickylious.
Old 06-07-2015, 07:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

I too think that Adalind will deliver within 2/3 episodes, it won't last much longer now, probably not long enough for them to think about another arrangement on where to live
Old 06-07-2015, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Where Diana will be in the fifth season, I hope that they'll have to decide where Diana should live, she shouldn't be raised in the Resistance or the Royals. I don't think that Nick will sell the house so soon, it holds too many memories, but he would want to make new ones with his son after his birth and Adalind. They'll have a long conservation on what they're going to do with their lives raising their son. I'm still worry about Diana, what happens if she learns about her baby brother, will she want to stay with her mother and Nick. I can't wait to see Nick bonding with his son and they won't use the story "Rumpelstiltskin" against the new baby!
Old 06-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalys (View Post)
I too think that Adalind will deliver within 2/3 episodes, it won't last much longer now, probably not long enough for them to think about another arrangement on where to live
This sounds plausible for the birth our little Grimm baby . I would hate if they wait to the end of the first half of season 5 to let her have the baby which wouldn't make much sense.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-07-2015, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone see these two vacation photos that Claire had posted on her instagram of her and Chris with their son Calvin enjoying the beach!

clairecoffee: Beach Blanket Baby-lon! #Haystackrockinit

clairecoffee: 💙💙💙
Old 06-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nici Dawson (View Post)
Did anyone see these two vacation photos that Claire had posted on her instagram of her and Chris with their son Calvin enjoying the beach!
:
They are so cute together!!! Claire is a lucky woman, with such cute family!!!
Do you think that Calvin will play the role of Nick jr? I mean, the actress who is playing the role of Snow white in Once acted with her true baby i think as her second son in the series...the Emma´s brother haha. Is so lovely see the mamas acting with her true babies, like Angelina did with Vivien Pitt in "Maleficent".

Last edited by Lutesse; 06-07-2015 at 03:30 PM Reason: removed quoted images
Old 06-07-2015, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Such a beautiful family .

~Riverdale~
Old 06-08-2015, 07:01 AM
Moderator Support Team

cute pics
icon by