Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2015, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah well in fact i think their connection It dates back to "ancient times" when Diana was born. The baby girl holding Nick´s image in the necklace, and later their same pain while he was not a Grimm yet.
And is very possible that throught their son they´ll be connected. Maybe this baby won´t have telekinesis as his sister, but i can imagine him with two great big blue eyes, hypnotizing to everyone...
Old 05-27-2015, 11:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
And I think she had the baby before the finale aired. There was a picture posted on the finale day

I was wondering about that too, I think the baby was able to do that, which is really cool. I mean they can sought of see through each other's eyes. That's some special power their son has lol. I think it'll be mentioned in season 5 for sure. I wonder what else their son can do.
I am confused. Wasn't it Adalind and Nick the ones seeing through each other's eyes (a side effect of the spell Adalind performed, Sean's mother mentioned that Adalind didn't fully comprehend what she was doing by performing that spell, connecting her to nick in more ways than she anticipated), so where does the son come in with all that? I know she was already pregnant with him, I just don't understand what you mean because unlike Diana, we haven't really seen the baby do anything while inside the womb. On the surface it seems like a normal pregnancy apart from the baby being half Grimm and Zauberbiest (until they write differently, since I hear she'll still be pregnant when S5 starts, so there's plenty of time to expound on this (first of its kind?) pregnancy).
Old 05-28-2015, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

I just assumed the baby connected them in that way, but it might have been because of the spell. I guess we’ll find out in season 5 what other ways they’re connected.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 05-28-2015, 08:59 AM
Extreme Fan

For now the seeing through each other's eyes is the connection side effect of the spell. Maybe there's more as hinted by Sean's mother but we'll never know as S5 will likely focus on the baby.
Old 05-28-2015, 10:49 AM
Loyal Fan

uauh the Adalind´s womb makes magical babies in industrial quantities...haha
Old 05-29-2015, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

Yes, season 5 will definitely lead to more answers. I'm really excited about Adalind's story arc in the upcoming season. It's been awesome seeing her in so many scenes in the last half of season 4

~Riverdale~
Old 06-01-2015, 06:56 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah i always say the same, just 3 things are the most greatest in a ship: the chemistry, when there is a Redemption Arc & when the second choices appears.
And here we have with NackAdalind the three things.
Old 06-01-2015, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

I've been wanting a lot of Adalind since season 1 and the second half of season 4 gave us a taste, but next season we get the whole enchilada

I can't wait to see more of her scenes with the gang, Nick, and her second child. I think they are going to film around her until her maternity leave is up, which means they'll have to go back and reshoot already filmed scenes that involved her.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I've been wanting a lot of Adalind since season 1 and the second half of season 4 gave us a taste, but next season we get the whole enchilada

I can't wait to see more of her scenes with the gang, Nick, and her second child. I think they are going to film around her until her maternity leave is up, which means they'll have to go back and reshoot already filmed scenes that involved her.
Does the maternity leave will be lasted at least two months after the birth of a child, and I can't wait to see the photos from the set!
Old 06-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Here's a new article about Claire:

Claire Coffee and son Calvin in Forest Park
Grimm Star Claire Coffee's Pregnancy and New Mama Fitness Plan - Portland Monthly

P.S.
Sorry, about the double post!

Last edited by Nici Dawson; 06-01-2015 at 03:13 PM
Old 06-01-2015, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Aww, that's such a sweet interview. We've always enjoyed following Claire here .. her wedding, her baby, her blog and so on .. because some of us love Claire but not Adalind.

It seems like mainly just the Adalind+Nick shippers have posted in this thread lately.
I wonder if you all could keep your Adalind worship to the Shippers thread now so that the rest of us can continue to enjoy Claire without feeling uncomfortable?

What do you think, Nici, Ricky, Moons and rpmaluki? Could you keep most of the Adalind love in that thread?
I could even move those kind of comments over there for you if you like.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
Aww, that's such a sweet interview. We've always enjoyed following Claire here .. her wedding, her baby, her blog and so on .. because some of us love Claire but not Adalind.

It seems like mainly just the Adalind+Nick shippers have posted in this thread lately.
I wonder if you all could keep your Adalind worship to the Shippers thread now so that the rest of us can continue to enjoy Claire without feeling uncomfortable?

What do you think, Nici, Ricky, Moons and rpmaluki? Could you keep most of the Adalind love in that thread?
I could even move those kind of comments over there for you if you like.
By my part you can move all what you want as i said to you once. I adore Claire & i adore Adalind. Her work and her real life too as actress.
but i´m very happy in our thread of Adalind & Nick.
wherever i am i have my devotion to Adalind Schade, so i don´t care the place. Thanks.
Old 06-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you, Moons. If the others feel the same, I can shift a bunch of comments over there for you.

And of course, if you guys have Claire pictures and articles like the interview above, I hope you'd keep sharing those with the board in this thread.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-01-2015, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
And of course, if you guys have Claire pictures and articles like the interview above, I hope you'd keep sharing those with the board in this thread.
I will, also I love the beautiful photo of Claire and her son and about the article about her, because she really inspires some people like me on getting healthy!
Old 06-02-2015, 01:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Maybe her own baby will be in the series as Nick´s child?
Well if i´m not wrong the actress of Snow White in "Once upon a time" appeared with her own baby.