Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2015, 05:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moons112 (View Post)
Maybe her own baby will be in the series as Nick´s child?
Well if i´m not wrong the actress of Snow White in "Once upon a time" appeared with her own baby.
I didn't know about that, it usually either twins or more babies to play someone's child, but it depends whatever or not they decide to use Claire's son to play hers and Nick's son on the show.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutesse (View Post)
What do you think, Nici, Ricky, Moons and rpmaluki? Could you keep most of the Adalind love in that thread?
I could even move those kind of comments over there for you if you like.
Sure.

I'm not an actual Nick/Adalind shipper btw. I'm just interested in her story having a baby with Nick and seeing where that goes (so many possibilities for the baby). You've read my comments on Juliette, but when it comes to Adalind, I must admit I have HATED her character for pretty much the whole of the show, except when it came to her children. I particularly enjoyed watching her with Meisner. I'm not happy about her sleeping with Nick for revenge because I saw that as rape (jmo, I don't think the show sees it that way) but I'm trying to put aside my extreme loathing for her because she is carrying Nick's baby. I wish the writers had come up with a less skeevy way for that to happen but it is what it is. I felt so bad for her losing Diana the way she did, as much as I understood the reasoning behind it. It still seemed so wrong for the gang to do that. And because I could see her trying to be better (for the sake of her unborn son, just like when she went all motherly once Diana was born) and helpful where she could and not her typical bad self throughout 4B, I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt going into next season.

As for Claire...too adorable, especially with her little one.

Last edited by rpmaluki; 06-02-2015 at 06:30 AM
Old 06-02-2015, 06:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for "claire"-ifying your position, rp.

From the first time I saw Claire and Chris together, I felt they were a perfect match.
Calvin is adorable. He looks like a little man with all that hair.
I'm glad they've made Portland their permanent home. Even after Grimm is done, there are plenty of opportunities for her. It'll be a great place to raise a family.

New! Benedict Cumberbatch Forum

~Sherry | avi by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 06-02-2015, 06:42 AM
Extreme Fan

"claire"-fying

So the show is actually shot in Portland?
Old 06-02-2015, 06:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, always has been. The producers felt the temperate rainforest of the area is similar to the Black Forest atmosphere.

Old 06-02-2015, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe her own baby will be in the series as Nick´s child?
Well if i´m not wrong the actress of Snow White in "Once upon a time" appeared with her own baby.
That could work if she wants to start back filming sooner and doesn't want to leave her baby just yet

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 06-02-2015, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think she'd use Calvin. Anyway, I hope she won't.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It seems like mainly just the Adalind+Nick shippers have posted in this thread lately.
I wonder if you all could keep your Adalind worship to the Shippers thread now so that the rest of us can continue to enjoy Claire without feeling uncomfortable?

What do you think, Nici, Ricky, Moons and rpmaluki? Could you keep most of the Adalind love in that thread?
I could even move those kind of comments over there for you if you like.
I don’t see how that’s a problem expressing a little love here and there, as long it’s not overdone. Aren’t these threads put in place so that we can talk about our favorite character and everything/everyone that involves them? I don’t understand how that can make some uncomfortable when I have seen it time and time again in other threads on other boards unless everyone posting respects one another without getting out of hand.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-02-2015, 08:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

The discomfort is when the Nick/Adalind SHIP is brought in here, Ricky. There's a Relationship thread for that.

Old 06-02-2015, 08:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The discomfort is when the Nick/Adalind SHIP is brought in here, Ricky. There's a Relationship thread for that.
You make it seem like it’s an ongoing occurrence, which it’s not. Like I wouldn’t object to some disagreeing if their relationship was to be brought up or mentioned in passing. People can either disagree or agree but done respectfully and move on. I think it seems very unfair for you to ask us, me personally not to mention Nick&Adalind at all when it has something to do with the Adalind character, it involves her directly. I have not seen anyone come and here and complain or state they were uncomfortable to what was discussed in this thread.

No one was posting on this thread, it was all but dead. Even the ones that liked the character of Adalind or disliked the character weren’t posting. I’ll admit I have post some Adalind love as well as some Nick&Adalind at times, but I wouldn’t say I was going overboard. I don’t understand why we even have an Adalind thread if you can’t or asked not to discuss everything/everyone that impacts this character.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-02-2015, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

You're wrong, Ricky. This has been one of the most active threads for a cast member. David is the only other one who has a 5th thread.

I'm busy and I'm not going to argue about it with you. Just keep the shippage to a minimum in this thread.

Old 06-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
You're wrong, Ricky. This has been one of the most active threads for a cast member. David is the only other one who has a 5th thread.

I'm busy and I'm not going to argue about it with you. Just keep the shippage to a minimum in this thread.
I wasn’t going for an argument, but I just asked a simple question, so I can’t help it if you took it that way.

~Riverdale~
Old 06-02-2015, 04:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I wasn’t going for an argument, but I just asked a simple question, so I can’t help it if you took it that way.
Hey Ricky don´t worry. this thread is great too, but you can write to our thread of Adalind/Nick.
Hey have you seen the interview of Claire Coffee? is so lovely with the fitness thing etc. Is great!

BTW. Ricky you would need clean your inbox email, i would like sharing things with you if you are ready. of a lot of anothers ships differents of Grimm . I have spoilers and theories of Ethanessa, etc if you want know about the last episodes, etc.
Old 06-02-2015, 06:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey Ricky don´t worry. this thread is great too, but you can write to our thread of Adalind/Nick.
Hey have you seen the interview of Claire Coffee? is so lovely with the fitness thing etc. Is great!

BTW. Ricky you would need clean your inbox email, i would like sharing things with you if you are ready. of a lot of anothers ships differents of Grimm . I have spoilers and theories of Ethanessa, etc if you want know about the last episodes, etc.
No, I haven't. Do you have the link?

And I have just cleared my inbox lol. I'm a sucker for info on Ethan&Vanessa

~Riverdale~
Old 06-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

I haven't watched Penny Dreadful yet, but I did watched Salem and the show was awesome!