Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-23-2015, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
haven't this fandom predicted 99% of what will happen with Cophine/Delphine since S1??
Really?
Old 06-23-2015, 10:23 PM
RH!
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosimasWeed (View Post)
And then Delphine would finally get shipped to Germany where she and Rachel end up having to work together (poor Delphine). Meanwhile, because Delphine said goodbye to Cosima and left instructions with Shay, Cosima thinks Delphine just left the country again. She's not angry now (and not grieving because she doesn't know Delphine was shot at all), and she tries to embrace a semi-normal life with Shay...who the audience knows is evil, but has access to the Clone Club Delphine never enjoyed. Tick-tock on figuring it all out before Shay figures out where the Original is stashed.

That's it. That's my fanfic. Problem is, I have no desire to write a fanfic with so much Shay.
Id totally read it
Old 06-24-2015, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Also I was thinking about the quotes we can use for titles out of S3 and I realised that not once this season did Delphine say "I love you" or a variation thereof and yet her love for Cosima was never made clearer, was never in doubt. EBro played Delphine's love for Cosima so sublimely that it didn't need to be even said. Just bravo to Ebro really, bravo, she nailed it.
I just realised this. So perfect that it's heartbreaking.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Or they really want Shay to be this perfect girl, who would help Cosima get over Delphine's death and be with her till the end. They don't want to hurt Cosima anymore (expect Delphine's death O.o) so there won't be anything SHADY or BAD about Shay. She will just be new Cosima's soulmate. SatansGirlScout, did you just say I am not cynical? ha!

I feel it in my bones, unfortunetely.
I can actually see how they wanted to end this love drama by killing Paul and Delphine this season and start new chapter as a set up for clone happy ending at the end of the whole show.

Today I am 95% angry, 5% sad!
Old 06-24-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura hollis (View Post)
it felt so anticlimatic. like anyone gave a **** about sarah and kira playing in the snow when delphine was just shot and was left bleeding on the floor, what. the. ****.
LOL ikr?

It wasn't even just that scene, but the dinner table one as well. How could they expect us to enjoy that when Delphine was walking around like a broken dead woman?

Quote:
^ This little moment
God that's sad. Such a rude parallel to 1x08.

This is how Delphine both started and ended their relationship and I'm dead inside.

Quote:
TMAS in Deadline:

What was her favorite scene of S3:

"...But I also loved the last scene that Cosima and Delphine have together, where there’s something unspoken happening between them, and we don’t really know what’s going on with Delphine, and we don’t really know if Cosima is sensing something deeper than what’s going on. That was the last scene I shot with Evelyne [Brochu]. It was super emotional to do that."
Oh TMas. That really explains how genuine EBro's "last time Delphine will ever see Cosima" emotions felt. It's a shame that TMas as Cosima had to stand there and not really know what was going on. TMas would have knocked it out the park if she could have played the same emotions with Cosima also knowing this was goodbye.

Quote:
Or they really want Shay to be this perfect girl, who would help Cosima get over Delphine's death and be with her till the end. They don't want to hurt Cosima anymore (expect Delphine's death O.o) so there won't be anything SHADY or BAD about Shay. She will just be new Cosima's soulmate.
I agree with this. Shay will just be there as the token LI and GM & JF will be smarmy and congratulate themselves for giving a lesbian a happy ending. However I disagree on the soulmate thing. That's Delphine. It can never be anyone else, regardless of any retconning they try to do in the future. Delphine was her soulmate and there was no better fit for Cosima. I've seen absolutely nothing from Shay to suggest that she and Cosima will be a great love. They'll be love eventually I'm sure, but Cosima's soulmate, her epic romance, her true love, was Delphine.
Old 06-24-2015, 06:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
LOL ikr?

It wasn't even just that scene, but the dinner table one as well. How could they expect us to enjoy that when Delphine was walking around like a broken dead woman?
I have to admit I skip this scene. I was still crying after Shay/Delphine and I couldn't watch this happy something, I don't even know what this scene was.

I heard that they made a toast to Beth? It made me angry, not only because of Delphine. I don't believe I will say that - but also because of Paul. Paul really grew on me after his death . No but seriously, it is not about me liking him or not, it is about the fact that he also was the non-clone character who made all the heroic crap and sacrificed his life for CLONES. Geez.. and how could they be so ungrateful to not even mention these people?

Quote:
However I disagree on the soulmate thing.
it was sarcasm, of course
Old 06-24-2015, 06:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Khaleesi~ (View Post)
Really?
Oh yeah. I mean, people guessed back in 105 that Delphine would be Cosima's monitor and that they would have a romance based off a 2 minute scene. Practically all the major plot points for Cophine have been guessed.
S T A R D U S T
Old 06-24-2015, 07:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataliza (View Post)
SatansGirlScout, did you just say I am not cynical? ha!
I take it back. Every word.

Quote:

This is how Delphine both started and ended their relationship and I'm dead inside.
OMG!

I'd really like to hope she's not really dead, but I'm not sure that'd be such a good idea.
I am sure I'd enjoy kicking GM and JF in their balls either way.

Honestly, I can't remember half of what happened after she was shot. It upset me so much my brain kinda stopped recording what was happening. The only other time this has happened to me was Oberyn's demise on GoT. I can't remember a peep from the moment on the Mountain punched his teeth out. Just the visual - which I try not to remember.
Old 06-24-2015, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataliza (View Post)
I have to admit I skip this scene. I was still crying after Shay/Delphine and I couldn't watch this happy something, I don't even know what this scene was.

I heard that they made a toast to Beth? It made me angry, not only because of Delphine. I don't believe I will say that - but also because of Paul. Paul really grew on me after his death . No but seriously, it is not about me liking him or not, it is about the fact that he also was the non-clone character who made all the heroic crap and sacrificed his life for CLONES. Geez.. and how could they be so ungrateful to not even mention these people?
Legit if a character doesn't have Kendall's DNA then they don't even matter.

Quote:
it was sarcasm, of course
Oh. Call me stupid.

Quote:
I mean, people guessed back in 105 that Delphine would be Cosima's monitor and that they would have a romance based off a 2 minute scene.
Well it was obvious from the instant chemistry and Cosima staring lustily across a crowded lab. Their first meeting really does shine though.
Old 06-24-2015, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I KNOW

Quote:
Oh TMas. That really explains how genuine EBro's "last time Delphine will ever see Cosima" emotions felt. It's a shame that TMas as Cosima had to stand there and not really know what was going on. TMas would have knocked it out the park if she could have played the same emotions with Cosima also knowing this was goodbye.
Ugh, I know, WHY

Quote:
Oh yeah. I mean, people guessed back in 105 that Delphine would be Cosima's monitor and that they would have a romance based off a 2 minute scene. Practically all the major plot points for Cophine have been guessed.
But that was extremely obvious, wasn't it, Cosima herself knew about the monitor thing right away Anyway, do you have hope that this time the people predicting she'll be back will be right too?

Quote:
Wow I hadn't even thought of it that way, now I'm even angrier
Old 06-24-2015, 10:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Honestly? I simply can't think about Delphine's storyline for one more second. I'm just too senstive and empathetic of a person. I can enjoy tragic storylines when I know that's what I signed up for, but when I started watching something about empowered women who overcame odds, I don't expect one to be forced to help everyone in isolation, be yelled at, dimissed, constantly misunderstood and then drive off alone to her death and bleed out in a garage. Nope.

It's the saddest fate I think I've ever seen for a character I really cared about. Lots have died, but the utter hopelessness of Delphine's death puts a pit in my stomach.

I'll never watch that episode again. I'd rather watch Inch'Allah 100 more times.
Old 06-24-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There, there

delphine + biting her lip before kissing cosima

Old 06-24-2015, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There, there

delphine + biting her lip before kissing cosima

Old 06-24-2015, 12:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Goddess, she's such a terrific kisser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosimasWeed (View Post)
Honestly? I simply can't think about Delphine's storyline for one more second. I'm just too senstive and empathetic of a person. I can enjoy tragic storylines when I know that's what I signed up for, but when I started watching something about empowered women who overcame odds, I don't expect one to be forced to help everyone in isolation, be yelled at, dimissed, constantly misunderstood and then drive off alone to her death and bleed out in a garage. Nope.

It's the saddest fate I think I've ever seen for a character I really cared about. Lots have died, but the utter hopelessness of Delphine's death puts a pit in my stomach.

I'll never watch that episode again. I'd rather watch Inch'Allah 100 more times.
AMEN!
Old 06-24-2015, 12:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tagging because I can't take out the curse word, and I shouldn't anyway, cause it's awesome
Spoiler: