Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2015, 09:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Carol is also out in like 1 day or a week (if you're lucky enough to be American or British)
Do you know anything about Canada? I am checking the releases everyday but I still can't see anything.

Quote:
I'm going to echo Manu and say you should all be watching PoI. I've somehow accidentally made my way through all 4 seasons in the past month and I don't regret a second of it. It's so good.
I am glad you like it. The show is so well written. I can't wait to see what they have planned for season 5. It's pretty much the only show I am excited about...
Old 11-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Moderator Support Team

I've literally never seen a single second that wasn't a Mulan scene. I couldn't tell you anything that's happened outside of her scenes. I don't even know half the characters' names.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
I've literally never seen a single second that wasn't a Mulan scene. I couldn't tell you anything that's happened outside of her scenes. I don't even know half the characters' names.
I tried to watch the first episode cos I really like Jennifer Morrison in House but one episode was more than enough. It is just not my type of tv show in general. I don't know anything about it but they have a really annoying fandom (SwanQueen is just the worst). I don't understand how people can be into ships which are subtext only. Why?!
Old 11-19-2015, 03:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura hollis (View Post)
seriously, I tried watching some of the early episodes, while the show was super hot and fresh and I just... couldn't. I guess I'm too old for some shows. like, say, supergirl. that is one cheesy, awful show bordering on amateur. then again, I would've probably watched it when I was 14
What can I say, I'm a sucker for a fairytale.

Supergirl is so cute though! If Kara wasn't so adorable I may be less inclined to watch it.
Old 11-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't know anything about it but they have a really annoying fandom (SwanQueen is just the worst). I don't understand how people can be into ships which are subtext only. Why?!
Amen, amen.

I'm not really into any TV shows/ships right now though. I'm more excited about Carol/LiS/stuff from books and movies right now. I'm not interested in the TV stuff that's out there now. It looks like next year will have some good stuff, so.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-19-2015, 06:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Supergirl is so cute though! If Kara wasn't so adorable I may be less inclined to watch it.
If Alex didn't ping my gaydar and look so good in black I wouldn't still be watching.

Jessica Jones comes out tomorrow on Netflix. I really want to binge it this weekend, but my wife and I are saving it for our vacation in 2 weeks. I'll have to block everything on tumblr.
Old 11-19-2015, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Really excited for Jessica Jones
Old 11-19-2015, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

there's supposed to be a f/f couple in jessica jones, right?

ETA... just watched the first episode and answered my own question.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]

Last edited by danvers; 11-20-2015 at 01:25 AM
Old 11-20-2015, 12:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think one of the characters is a lesbian, but I'm not sure if there's a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x1013x (View Post)
If Alex didn't ping my gaydar and look so good in black I wouldn't still be watching.
Chyler Leigh is pretty great as Alex!
Old 11-20-2015, 07:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait to see Carol tomorrow.
S T A R D U S T
Old 11-20-2015, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think one of the characters is a lesbian, but I'm not sure if there's a couple.
there is a lesbian love triangle actually and there is this sort of tension between carrie-anne moss' character and jessica jones. so... basically... everyone is gay

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 11-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
there is a lesbian love triangle actually and there is this sort of tension between carrie-anne moss' character and jessica jones. so... basically... everyone is gay
What about the tension between jessica jones and trish?

I already have a huge crush on Trish. I am a sucker for blondes. Damn it!
Old 11-20-2015, 08:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
What about the tension between jessica jones and trish?
I didn't see it, to be honest. they're two best friends and trish seems super straight. at least hogarth is super gay.

jessica is actually my least favorite part about the show. I still think she was miscast and she has zero chemistry with luke cage so their sex scenes are super cringe worthy to me. of course not only there isn't a f/f sex scene but there is only one kiss and we can barely see it due to the angle you'd think you could expect better from netflix.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 11-20-2015, 08:56 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I didn't see it, to be honest. they're two best friends and trish seems super straight. at least hogarth is super gay.

jessica is actually my least favorite part about the show. I still think she was miscast and she has zero chemistry with luke cage so their sex scenes are super cringe worthy to me. of course not only there isn't a f/f sex scene but there is only one kiss and we can barely see it due to the angle you'd think you could expect better from netflix.
She does look super straight but a girl can dream.

Have you seen everything already?
Old 11-20-2015, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Have you seen everything already?
Yep. I slept for 3 hours because of that. I'm a wreck

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]