Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2017, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Best gif
Old 07-09-2017, 02:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvers (View Post)
gross. and I hear they now have a pregnancy storyline, which is just as bad. me, personally, I quit watching after the incest bs last week. I can always watch 2 minutes of the lesbians on youtube.
I'm curious to see how Wynonna as a character handles the baby, but not here for a baby to be on the show. It wouldn't work for the show at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
Yep, they wrote Melanie's pregnancy into the script and are now riding the feminist card, because she's the first actress to ever find out she's pregnant shortly before shooting and WE is the first show to ever write a pregnancy into a show Like yeah I get telling producers you're pregnant & announcing it to the network is scary, but I cannot believe THAT was the big 'game changer' that they embargoed from the press and hyped all week.
I was more impressed by the cast and crew keeping Melanie's baby a secret for so long than I was about the plot twist. I'm not sure how active Melanie is on social media, but that is impressive. Just one of her friends had to tweet or comment about her pregnancy or the baby online and people would've found it. That is a long time to keep a secret.

Quote:
I judge the heck out of the show for the incest (Jucado or whatever her face once again proved you don't need mouth contact to be infected by the goo) Wayhaught remain nice enough & I enjoyed the banter with Wynonna, but I watch this show for the cheesy sci-fi that it is and continue to judge those proclaiming it to be the best thing ever. Not. Even. Close.
RIGHT?! They just had to touch the goo and Waverly didn't even need to kiss Wynonna, the spirit was already coming out of Wynonna before Waverly got close enough. I think peacemaker burning it was enough. And agreed, happy to just watch it as cheesy and fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
i've heard people complain about the questionable consent with the whole demon thing.
I have questions about this. Cause EA supposedly said that you can tell by the eyes when the goo has taken over Waverly, so there should be no question about their first sex scene. But in the last episode Wynonna was clearly possessed and her eyes were totally normal. It was only when she goo got angry did her eyes change. Soooo what's the truth?
Old 07-09-2017, 07:22 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I have questions about this. Cause EA supposedly said that you can tell by the eyes when the goo has taken over Waverly, so there should be no question about their first sex scene. But in the last episode Wynonna was clearly possessed and her eyes were totally normal. It was only when she goo got angry did her eyes change. Soooo what's the truth?
also, nicole had no idea she was being possessed, right? so that's a consent issue there too, because would nicole have slept with her if she knew about the possession? idk, the whole thing looks like a huge mess from my pov.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-11-2017, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
also, nicole had no idea she was being possessed, right? so that's a consent issue there too, because would nicole have slept with her if she knew about the possession? idk, the whole thing looks like a huge mess from my pov.
Nicole definitely wouldn't have slept with her if she had known. I am curious if Nicole is going to question it next episode, now that she knows? But knowing the show, I doubt it.
Old 07-11-2017, 04:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

i hate it when shows just gloss over really terrible/questionable things.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happens way more often than it should.
Old 07-15-2017, 02:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

lowkey highkey hoping WE doesn't get renewed.

sanvers fans should be happy this weekend.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-15-2017, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
lowkey highkey hoping WE doesn't get renewed.

sanvers fans should be happy this weekend.
same.
AND ****ING SAME

look at them shiny matching rings

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-15-2017, 05:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

i saw that kiss on twitter that they filmed.

thanks @ sg for being a show i don't watch but also providing good f/f content. can't say the same for everyone else.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-15-2017, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Surprisingly WE actually had Nicole question if Waverly remembered all their previous times together. Colour me surprised. Though I'm iffy about the response, cause Waverly says that it was all her and she remembered every kiss and every touch, but there was that public kiss that was definitely the Goo and Waverly was really confused post-kiss, so again, what's the truth?

Still, WE is fun and sweet if you can disregard most of the fandom saying it's the best thing ever.

Alex and Maggie with their rings though.
Old 07-16-2017, 05:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm happy with the SG spoilers yet at the same time I'm going to be disappointed if they've skimped out on giving us a wedding episode.
Old 07-16-2017, 03:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Surprisingly WE actually had Nicole question if Waverly remembered all their previous times together. Colour me surprised. Though I'm iffy about the response, cause Waverly says that it was all her and she remembered every kiss and every touch, but there was that public kiss that was definitely the Goo and Waverly was really confused post-kiss, so again, what's the truth?

Still, WE is fun and sweet if you can disregard most of the fandom saying it's the best thing ever.
Truth is that Emily is a hack job & we're supposed to be grateful the show at least partially addressed the issue of consent, whilst once again disregarding parts of plot. But like you say the show is fun and sweet if you disregard the fandom + Emily being an idiot & right now out of all the shows I watch it has the best on screen sibiling relationship, so I'm totally game.

Fandom is completely the worst. All I have seen is people cream over themselves for the apparent tongue action in the last ep, and for a person who finds tongue action really gross, having to scroll past slowed down/zoomed in pics/gifs is awful. And I can't forget those saying Kat + Dom have the best chemistry of all time & the show is soooooo lucky to have them playing Waverly/Nicole

I'm giving Supergirl the first 2 eps at max of s3 to wow me. Which the Sanvers stuff is a good start with, but then I remember Floriana downgraded + Chris is sticking around and all over again.
Old 07-16-2017, 04:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Truth is that Emily is a hack job & we're supposed to be grateful the show at least partially addressed the issue of consent, whilst once again disregarding parts of plot. But like you say the show is fun and sweet if you disregard the fandom + Emily being an idiot & right now out of all the shows I watch it has the best on screen sibiling relationship, so I'm totally game.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-17-2017, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lots of the drama of this season probably could've been avoided if EA just didn't say anything and let the show run its course.

Quote:
Fandom is completely the worst. All I have seen is people cream over themselves for the apparent tongue action in the last ep, and for a person who finds tongue action really gross, having to scroll past slowed down/zoomed in pics/gifs is awful. And I can't forget those saying Kat + Dom have the best chemistry of all time & the show is soooooo lucky to have them playing Waverly/Nicole
They do have pretty great chemistry, but I'm with you, totally do not need to see all those zoomed in and slomo gifs of them kissing.

Quote:
I'm giving Supergirl the first 2 eps at max of s3 to wow me. Which the Sanvers stuff is a good start with, but then I remember Floriana downgraded + Chris is sticking around and all over again.
What, how is Chris staying?! Are they going to invent a way for just him to come back and not be lead poisoned? I'm willing to hold judgement about Floriana getting downgraded cause she might be getting more screen time as a result, but we'll see.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:54 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
totally do not need to see all those zoomed in and slomo gifs of them kissing.
so many fandoms do this and i just don't get it. it's creepy.

Quote:
I'm willing to hold judgement about Floriana getting downgraded cause she might be getting more screen time as a result, but we'll see.
i'm still maintaining that her being "downgraded" was a good idea. katie mcgrath was a guest star last season and even though she was in fewer episodes, she got more screentime + "better" material. sometimes i think shows work better when they just don't have to constantly tick the box of having a character show up just to show up, but instead them can focus on giving that character better quality scenes.

just imho. ymmv.
S T A R D U S T