Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2017, 04:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Everyone tries to see the best in the things they love but I'm still raising so many 's at them.
i honestly don't get that mentality, because i'll be the first person to drop a show i like when it ****s up.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-04-2017, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

^ girl, same. I was watching it, but now I'm 100% done.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-04-2017, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad I never started watching it.
Old 07-04-2017, 03:44 PM
Master Fan

any of ya'll watched/are watching gypsy?

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-05-2017, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmilla (View Post)
i honestly don't get that mentality, because i'll be the first person to drop a show i like when it ****s up.
I'm still going to watch it because largely it's still campy fun, but I did enjoy it more than most on this board.
Old 07-05-2017, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Haven't seen Gypsy yet but everyone is saying it's super gay so of course I have too start

Wynonna Earp confirmed another canon gay.

Honey, I was just trying to coerce you into getting lattes from a place down the street. x
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-05-2017, 04:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by danvers (View Post)
any of ya'll watched/are watching gypsy?
i was going to, but then everyone started being annoying about it, so maybe i'll wait for people to hop on over to the next thing before i give it a watch.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was going to, but then I watched the trailer and it said "from the director of 50 Shades of Gray", so that kinda put me off
Old 07-06-2017, 04:17 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora Cormier (View Post)
I was going to, but then I watched the trailer and it said "from the director of 50 Shades of Gray", so that kinda put me off
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-06-2017, 05:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Me when trailers says 'from the producers of Gossip Girl/The O.C/The Vampire Diaries' thanks but no thanks, I do not need to be reminded such horrors exist. Netflix is glad though that I either watched a different trailer or completely skipped over the 50 Shades of puke shoutout, cause I added Gypsy to my queue like a month ago (long with a ton of other stuff) and eventually I'll get onto watching it. Lil wary since I am dubious of Naomi Watts ...... talents? I've seen her in quite a few things over the years and calling her an actress feels like I'm doing a disservice to the industry But I am weak af so if it is super gay/has pretty ladies then I am here

In other news Emily Andras continues to be a flop, and the Wynonna Earp official Twitter is just trying wayyy too hard. Like you're a decent-ish cheesy sci-fi show, do not try coming for The 100 because those stans will dice you
Old 07-06-2017, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lil wary since I am dubious of Naomi Watts ...... talents?
****ing blasphemy. naomi watts is one of the most talented actress out there. her work in mulholland drive was a masterpiece and she might just be the only thing worth tuning in gypsy for.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-06-2017, 06:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
In other news Emily Andras continues to be a flop, and the Wynonna Earp official Twitter is just trying wayyy too hard. Like you're a decent-ish cheesy sci-fi show, do not try coming for The 100 because those stans will dice you
lmao, WE is trying to come for t100? don't they know that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?

my friend got blocked the other day by EA for literally saying 1 thing about the recent turn of events. it wasn't even attack in any way, and my friend's written articles praising WE before. my friend was like, "yeah, i should have listened to you when you warned me about WE/EA." i love people starting to see the light.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-06-2017, 06:49 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
lmao, WE is trying to come for t100? don't they know that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?
Yeah it was a stupid E! fandom poll . T100 won, WE account tried to do a Kanye, claiming they've got the best fandom of all time but tagged T100 twitter account, so of course stan wars broke out, Emily got herself involved for no reason and they both ended up back tracking. Embarassing all round

Quote:
my friend got blocked the other day by EA for literally saying 1 thing about the recent turn of events.
This woman is worse than Julie Plec, which is something I never thought I'd ever write, about anyone ever.

Quote:
****ing blasphemy. naomi watts is one of the most talented actress out there. her work in mulholland drive was a masterpiece and she might just be the only thing worth tuning in gypsy for.
I've never watched MD, but she has honestly not ..... been great in the things I've watched her in. Even in the trailer for Gypsy she wasn't wowing me, but maybe watching the show in full will
Old 07-06-2017, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked Naomi in The Ring and Mullholland Drive so I'll definitely watch when I have time.
Old 07-06-2017, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I liked Naomi in The Ring and Mullholland Drive so I'll definitely watch when I have time.
she was ****ing fantastic in mulholland drive - in addition to it being one of the best movies of all time. also, she's great in twin peaks, too. the writing in gypsy is mediocre, but she's more than fine (in more ways than one) in it. plus, she puts other straight actresses to shame when it comes to f/f scenes.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]