Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I liked Naomi in The Ring
I hated her in The Ring, but then I hated the remake in general. Original was the best and it's one of those films that just did not need to be redone.

Quote:
plus, she puts other straight actresses to shame when it comes to f/f scenes.
I am here for this. Pending the weather I'm at pride on Saturday, so I might start watching Gypsy on Sunday if I have time. The concept seems interesting enough, I'll just put my hate on the shelf
Old 07-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I liked Naomi in The Ring and Mullholland Drive so I'll definitely watch when I have time.
i forgot she was in the ring

Quote:
plus, she puts other straight actresses to shame when it comes to f/f scenes.
how dare you. i won't stand for this kind of slander against my girl luz. i won't hear it.

Quote:
Yeah it was a stupid E! fandom poll . T100 won, WE account tried to do a Kanye, claiming they've got the best fandom of all time but tagged T100 twitter account, so of course stan wars broke out, Emily got herself involved for no reason and they both ended up back tracking. Embarassing all round
i just cringed so hard i threw out my back.

Quote:
This woman is worse than Julie Plec, which is something I never thought I'd ever write, about anyone ever.
EA makes other showrunners look mildly okay by comparison.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-07-2017, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

WE had another sibling possession transfer again this week. Though this week's was less of a kiss than last week's was and the demon started transferring itself before they'd even touched, so obviously a kiss isn't necessary and you just have to be close enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Reynolds (View Post)
Wynonna Earp confirmed another canon gay.
Totally missed that last week.
Old 07-08-2017, 05:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
WE had another sibling possession transfer again this week.
gross. and I hear they now have a pregnancy storyline, which is just as bad. me, personally, I quit watching after the incest bs last week. I can always watch 2 minutes of the lesbians on youtube.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-08-2017, 05:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
gross. and I hear they now have a pregnancy storyline, which is just as bad. me, personally, I quit watching after the incest bs last week. I can always watch 2 minutes of the lesbians on youtube.

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-08-2017, 05:15 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
and I hear they now have a pregnancy storyline, which is just as bad. me, personally, I quit watching after the incest bs last week. I can always watch 2 minutes of the lesbians on youtube.
Yep, they wrote Melanie's pregnancy into the script and are now riding the feminist card, because she's the first actress to ever find out she's pregnant shortly before shooting and WE is the first show to ever write a pregnancy into a show Like yeah I get telling producers you're pregnant & announcing it to the network is scary, but I cannot believe THAT was the big 'game changer' that they embargoed from the press and hyped all week. I judge the heck out of the show for the incest (Jucado or whatever her face once again proved you don't need mouth contact to be infected by the goo) Wayhaught remain nice enough & I enjoyed the banter with Wynonna, but I watch this show for the cheesy sci-fi that it is and continue to judge those proclaiming it to be the best thing ever. Not. Even. Close.
Old 07-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Wynonna Earp confirmed another canon gay.
i'm shocked it wasn't RS showing up to play a queer character forcing a love triangle with the lesbian ship.

Quote:
Quote:
and I hear they now have a pregnancy storyline
why why whyyyyyyy

that bssm video ... i agree, but it feels like so late to be talking about that now.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
i'm shocked it wasn't RS showing up to play a queer character forcing a love triangle with the lesbian ship.
lol she was in the premiere as some girlfriend of Dolls and was promptly killed off. I'd say I felt bad for being soooo happy she was killed so quickly (and has been completely forgotten about since then), but I still remember LG Not even a Doccubus end game can make me forgive LG for Tamsin's existence And it's why I can't with people loving Emily soooo much. Like yeah, you got your ship all happy and roses for now, but WE is only halfway through s2. Give her time and she'll ruin them.
Old 07-08-2017, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRBleyton4ever (View Post)
lol she was in the premiere as some girlfriend of Dolls and was promptly killed off. I'd say I felt bad for being soooo happy she was killed so quickly (and has been completely forgotten about since then), but I still remember LG Not even a Doccubus end game can make me forgive LG for Tamsin's existence And it's why I can't with people loving Emily soooo much. Like yeah, you got your ship all happy and roses for now, but WE is only halfway through s2. Give her time and she'll ruin them.
lmao i'm glad she was killed off. ****ing tamsin.

and preach. but i would argue she's ruined them already; at least i know she has for some people. it's not just the incest thing, i've heard people complain about the questionable consent with the whole demon thing. EA can say whatever she wants, but it's still sketchy af. especially since, lbr, it'll never be properly addressed.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-08-2017, 11:47 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
i've heard people complain about the questionable consent with the whole demon thing. EA can say whatever she wants, but it's still sketchy af. especially since, lbr, it'll never be properly addressed.
Completely agree. EA said in an interview they'll be some discussion in the upcoming ep on stuff that's happened, but I take it with a pinch of salt. The woman can't deal with criticism on social media over a questionable sex scene, when the goo's been in control/when it hasn't & of course the incest. Her version of talking will probably be Waverly reassuring Nicole she does really love her, the goo may have been in control but it was her feelings & a make out session to lead into another off screen sex scene! Because really, that's all viewers tune in for I'm just waiting for when Nicole has more than 2 minutes of airtime, is included in the main plot and Nicole/Waverly scenes aren't just made up of kissing/make-outs.

Quote:
lmao i'm glad she was killed off.
Best part about it was the dude who plays Art did it I could just rage all day about how much I hated Tamsin, them attempting to make Bo/Tamsin a thing and I just basically lived for how much Zoie wasn't here for it
Old 07-08-2017, 02:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Because really, that's all viewers tune in for
where are the lies

Quote:
Best part about it was the dude who plays Art did it
thanks art!

Quote:
I could just rage all day about how much I hated Tamsin, them attempting to make Bo/Tamsin a thing and I just basically lived for how much Zoie wasn't here for it
****ing tamin. goddammit i hate her character so much and i hate bo/tamsin sfm and i hate RS in general. zoie constantly trolling the tambot and dybot shippers is what i lived for.
S T A R D U S T
Old 07-08-2017, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For British folks the Blind Date reboot had it's first lgbt contestant today. Having grown up watching the show I never thought I'd see this ever, so yeah it's cheesy, but still fantastic!
Old 07-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

tamsin was trash. she ruined LG for me the same way ****ing shay ruined OB.

as for WE, didn't they shade SG with the whole floriana lima being demoted thing THE EXACT SAME DAY by saying kat barrell would be a regular this season? it's episode 5 and her name is still not in the credits, her 2 minutes of screentime are still ridiculous and she still doesn't have a storyline of her own.

I mean...

VISIT ORPHAN BLACK
manu [twitter]
Old 07-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
tamsin was trash. she ruined LG for me the same way ****ing shay ruined OB.
same b. same.

Quote:
as for WE, didn't they shade SG with the whole floriana lima being demoted thing THE EXACT SAME DAY by saying kat barrell would be a regular this season? it's episode 5 and her name is still not in the credits, her 2 minutes of screentime are still ridiculous and she still doesn't have a storyline of her own.
S T A R D U S T