Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Guys, please let's not roll our eyes at each other. Also, please stop the backhanded comments aimed at other posters.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-15-2014, 07:25 AM
Passionate Fan

AFter this episode my favorite actor on the show is ... Macey. I don't know her real name.
My favorites change all the time. depending on the storyline.

How old is the girl who plays here?
Old 01-15-2014, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Amandla is 15.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-15-2014, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Amandla is awesome on this show!
Old 01-15-2014, 01:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

This was a great episode.

Funny (as usual with Ichabod in the 21th century especially at the beginning with the modern clothes and when he told Abbie about her size and he's not capable to take the lantern too....)

I can't wait for the two next episode even if they are the last of the first season.
Old 01-15-2014, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

there were a lot of funny scenes this episode, it was great!
Old 01-15-2014, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

the funniest scene was when the priest was trying to make the demon disappear, it was hilarious
Old 01-15-2014, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLastDayWithoutYou (View Post)
the funniest scene was when the priest was trying to make the demon disappear, it was hilarious
it's interesting that they sometimes have spiritual things work (the salt) and then sometimes not.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Did you guys catch on to the fact that Ichabod's been to Abbie's apartment already. It was a comment that Ichabod made towards Jenny that confirmed that he's been there.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
it's interesting that they sometimes have spiritual things work (the salt) and then sometimes not.
The salt reminded me too much of Supernatural .
Old 01-15-2014, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarlaB (View Post)
Did you guys catch on to the fact that Ichabod's been to Abbie's apartment already. It was a comment that Ichabod made towards Jenny that confirmed that he's been there.
you mean when he talked about her bra?
Old 01-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Loyal Fan

He said "Why must you and your sister insist on keeping a stockpile of strange apparel." He made that comment while holding up the bra. So he's seen Abbie's stockpile of strange apparel. I can only imagine her clothes were scatted about at her apartment, I mean where else would he have seen it?
Old 01-15-2014, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's true. Or he went rummaging through her drawers, either way he's been to her place.

I would assume that at this point he had. She's always at that cabin he lives at.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Ya know it just never really crossed my mind that he had. I mean all we've seen thus far is just them at the precinct, the archives, or at the cabin. It does make since that he would have seen her apartment. I just find it funny that he didn't seem to mind holding up the bra like he did, I'd suspect he would know what they're for. I just didn't think he would be so passive about it. That's all.
Old 01-15-2014, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

It made for a hilarious scene that's for sure