Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-13-2015, 04:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

I've been away all week and I missed Monday's episode.
Spoiler:

IA with everyone that the second half of the season lacks direction. I wish a 3rd Horseman had risen. Eventually a 4th. Now we have 2 useless witnesses without a cause. I miss Headless & Orion.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danie M (View Post)
Hi Girls! I'm Italian and I watch Sleepy Hollow on streaming. I'm Ichatrina fan and always check this thread for news.

Now I'm confused... Are they really gonna split Ichatrina? Because I think it's crazy!

Kisses Girls

And sorry for my english
Hi Danie M! Welcome!!!! We don't know anything for sure but sadly it seems like that is where the show is headed. But, again, we don't know absolutely. We are just having to wait and see what happens in the last two episodes.

And don't worry, your english is great! You are awesome for knowing two languages. Please don't be afraid to post again, even if you use Italian! We can always use Google translate

EDIT: Am I the only one who's never seen this photo before?

I am completely in love with it!!!

Last edited by piperholmes; 02-14-2015 at 12:14 PM
Old 02-14-2015, 01:31 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Kisses Girls

And sorry for my english
Aww, welcome! And you're English is just fine!
Quote:
Originally Posted by piperholmes (View Post)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f7f623a4ee.jpg

I am completely in love with it!!!
It was released around the time of the Pilot.
Old 02-14-2015, 03:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I saw it before!

I don't know when to use the spoiler tag and when not to use it anymore. It's complicated.
Spoiler:
Old 02-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hi Girls! I'm Italian and I watch Sleepy Hollow on streaming. I'm Ichatrina fan and always check this thread for news.

Now I'm confused... Are they really gonna split Ichatrina? Because I think it's crazy!

They're Sleepy Hollow true love, i've always seen advertising about their true love always on twitter by Fox.

If they go for Ichabbie I'll quit with this show.. That would be unbelievable like Felicity and Arrow (my opinion).

Kisses Girls

And sorry for my english
Hi Danie welcome to the Ichatrina thread.

I love Ichatrina too and really hope that they don't split up this wonderful couple. Every since the first episode of the show, we have been told that Ichabod and Katrina love each other deeply, and splitting them up and having Ichabod involved with anyone else, including Abbie, would be a farce, imo.

And I also agree with you about Felicity and what they did with her in Arrow. Let's hope the writers for Sleepy Hollow are smarter than the Arrow writers, lol
Old 02-15-2015, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Possibly. I've seen it before.

Quote:

They're Sleepy Hollow true love, i've always seen advertising about their true love always on twitter by Fox.

If they go for Ichabbie I'll quit with this show.. That would be unbelievable like Felicity and Arrow (my opinion).

Kisses Girls

And sorry for my english
Welcome!

Unfortunately they are splitting them, yes. Well okay it may not be a definite, but I'm feeling sure that they're done with them. And you're right - they've continually pushed them as 'true love' and now they're just backing away because of fox and what they're trying to cater to.
Really disappointed. I loved them together.

I don't know if they'll put Ichabod with Abbie at the very end of the show, but since it was said they want him single and to interact with other women - I don't think that will happen any time soon.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Apparently I woke up in a frustrated/angry mood about Ichatrina.

This "switch" in direction is so ridiculous, and completely ruins what we've already been given. What was the point of Pittura Infamante? We have a whole episode of Ichabod and Katrina working together, and moments of Ichabod NOT being totally oblivious to his wife's situation and emotional turmoil, and the episode ending with Ichabod telling Katrina that they will find a new way of being, together, and then literally NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only "nothing" but an active demonstration of how not involved Ichabod is in Katrina's life and how little she is involved in his.

Also, you know that great Yolanda scene? The one where Ichabod goes on and on about not giving up on love, about treasuring each day, about how the braves love is born again each new day, and how much Katrina means to him and how much they love each other? RUINED! Now all I think is "You lying liar McLiarson."

What about in Sin Eater when they both confess to feeling as if they'd known each other before? Whoopsie! Who cares? Turns out it doesn't matter.

And what is really irritating is remember in The Kindred when Abraham tells Katrina that Ichabod has moved on, because that is what Ichabod does, he abandons people, turns out the Headless Horseman was RIGHT!

"Ichabod once claimed to care about me, too, but he moved on. And now he has moved on again."

That is not meant to paint Ichabod is a favorable light. It was meant to show that Ichabod has a habit of using people. Like, does that not make you feel gross inside? That Abe's characterization about Ichabod was correct?!

Arg! I am so frustrated with this!

EDIT:
Spoiler:

Last edited by piperholmes; 02-16-2015 at 12:24 PM
Old 02-16-2015, 06:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

This "switch" in direction is so ridiculous, and completely ruins what we've already been given. What was the point of Pittura Infamante? We have a whole episode of Ichabod and Katrina working together, and moments of Ichabod NOT being totally oblivious to his wife's situation and emotional turmoil, and the episode ending with Ichabod telling Katrina that they will find a new way of being, together, and then literally NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only "nothing" but an active demonstration of how not involved Ichabod is in Katrina's life and how little she is involved in his.

Also, you know that great Yolanda scene? The one where Ichabod goes on and on about not giving up on love, about treasuring each day, about how the braves love is born again each new day, and how much Katrina means to him and how much they love each other? RUINED! Now all I think is "You lying liar McLiarson."

What about in Sin Eater when they both confess to feeling as if they'd known each other before? Whoopsie! Who cares? Turns out it doesn't matter.

And what is really irritating is remember in The Kindred when Abraham tells Katrina that Ichabod has moved on, because that is what Ichabod does, he abandons people, turns out the Headless Horseman was RIGHT!

"Ichabod once claimed to care about me, too, but he moved on. And now he has moved on again."

That is not meant to paint Ichabod is a favorable light. It was meant to show that Ichabod has a habit of using people. Like, does that not make you feel gross inside? That Abe's characterization about Ichabod was correct?!

EDIT:
Spoiler:
It's more Ichabod and the writers who have done a complete 180! Two seasons of romantic words. She's the guardian of my soul... She's the love of my life... A love that makes the mundane a marvel... That's life! Katia Winter and John Noble deserves better.
I guess we're the last romantics on earth!
You're right, Abraham was correct about Ichabod.

We should have named this thread "Doomed from the start!"

Last edited by london grammar; 02-16-2015 at 08:38 PM Reason: *We're not allowed to call people names.
Old 02-16-2015, 06:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

EDIT:
Spoiler:
I completely agree. And oh, that Abraham statement. Honestly, the writers probably forgot he said that. It's sad that I'm completely serious.

And yes! What was the point of the Ichatrina date? All I can think is it was a way to show how much Katrina misses her home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteLunatic (View Post)
It's more Ichabod and the writers who have done a complete 180! Two seasons of romantic words. She's the guardian of my soul... She's the love of my life... A love that makes the mundane a marvel... A 180 because of a bunch of rude racist haters. That's life! Katia Winter and John Noble deserves better.
I guess we're the last romantics on earth!
You're right, Abraham was correct about Ichabod.

We should have named this thread "Doomed from the start!"
Can we please refrain from calling people racists? I get we're all upset, but warnings have been issued in regards to this plenty of times. I don't know how many people are going to continue talking here, but I'd at least like the opportunity to have the choice by avoiding a strike on this board.

That said, I agree about the 180. It's craziness. Every other thing I read about the show now results with me just wanting to
Old 02-16-2015, 08:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well nothing happened that we all didn't already expect or figure out. I can't tell if I'm more grateful or angry that the episode made very little effort to make this storyline believable. What a waste of some pretty great characters.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't watched, and honestly I don't think I will. It wont change anything, but at least I can choose not to witness them ruining everything with nonsensical crap.
Old 02-16-2015, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Ugh, well putting the Katrina's 180 aside and Ichabod's lack of reaction, what the heck is past Ichabod going to think next Monday? This random woman is going to come to him from the future telling him the woman he's completely in love with is trying to kill him. That should be interesting.

So, was I the only one just holding my breath and waiting for Katrina to toss him when Henry died?
"Katrina, it's not your fault."
"No, it's yours!"

I knew that was coming when he said it

"You are the cause of all my sorrow Ichabod Crane!" She wasn't exactly lying.

I just wish there would have been more story telling to that because it flew out of nowhere and was very unrealistic.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl44 (View Post)
Ugh, well putting the Katrina's 180 aside and Ichabod's lack of reaction, what the heck is past Ichabod going to think next Monday? This random woman is going to come to him from the future telling him the woman he's completely in love with is trying to kill him. That should be interesting.

So, was I the only one just holding my breath and waiting for Katrina to toss him when Henry died?
"Katrina, it's not your fault."
"No, it's yours!"

I knew that was coming when he said it

"You are the cause of all my sorrow Ichabod Crane!" She wasn't exactly lying.

I just wish there would have been more story telling to that because it flew out of nowhere and was very unrealistic.
We actually had this entire episode already figured out, which is a sad commentary. Literally nothing happened (other than Katrina being totally a-ok with killing people) that we hadn't already discussed.

And past Ichabod, I imagine, is going to be as poorly represented as Katrina has been. They are going to conveniently forget how much Ichabod loved his wife and was totally devoted to her, and after a few minutes of not believing Abbie will immediately believe every word she says.........*cue the biggest eye roll I can muster* I just have such a problem with time travel story lines because they are so problematic! Abbie being there has already set off a chain of events that never happened which already changed the future! And if Katrina stays in the past and raises Jeremy then that means that Abbie and Jenny will never meet Moloch in the woods which will drastically change their time line! But I just imagine the writers will forget about that too. Whatever is most convenient seems to be the motto these days.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl44 (View Post)
So I guess they're going to be able to erase some of their relationship by going back to the past.
It's not enough to just kill the relationship in the present.

Quote:
Even though I love Ichatrina, it's things like this that make me not able to stick with the show for my favourite character. I love Katrina outside of her relationship with Ichabod.. regardless of what people may want to think, but the fact that I feel strongly that they catered to certain fans who hated Katrina, and that it's not making sense.. it's just too much.
Old 02-16-2015, 09:19 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
So I guess they're going to be able to erase some of their relationship by going back to the past.
It's not enough to just kill the relationship in the present.
I'm reserving judgment on just how ruined the relationship is until next week. With these writers, you never know what you're gonna get next. I wouldn't be shocked it Ichatrina was making babies next week. Oh wait, there's already a bun in the oven. Can't wait to see Ichabod's reaction to that. He ain't gonna want to hurt his baby no matter what Katrina does. He didn't meet Henry and basically Henry doesn't exist anymore. He's back to being innocent Jeremy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Even though I love Ichatrina, it's things like this that make me not able to stick with the show for my favourite character. I love Katrina outside of her relationship with Ichabod.. regardless of what people may want to think, but the fact that I feel strongly that they catered to certain fans who hated Katrina, and that it's not making sense.. it's just too much.
I understand. I'm rolling with Katrina though. I just love Katia too much and I actually did like all Katrina did tonight. I just wish it would have been more realistic and not completely random.