Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-10-2015, 11:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieM1994 (View Post)
I thought WTF when I heard that line, wasn't it Ichabod who had put the brakes on talking things over with Mrs. Crane and who was the one questioning their relationship?

But now it will be Katrina's fault that things go bad? What a crock of you know what.
Exactly! All we've heard from Ichabod is "I'm not sure if our marriage can be fixed. We have so many issues, IF our marriage survives, IF our relationship continues, if IF IF IF!!!! After weeks of separation his idea of finding a new state of being, together, means not really spending that much time with each other, while he runs off with Abbie day after day, night after night, once again practically ignoring each other, but it's going to be Katrina's fault?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

*climbs to the top of a mountain and shouts* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!!!!!!!!

But we'll see. A preview is meant to be slightly misleading...but seriously...I will light something of fire.
Old 02-11-2015, 09:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperholmes (View Post)
Exactly! All we've heard from Ichabod is "I'm not sure if our marriage can be fixed. We have so many issues, IF our marriage survives, IF our relationship continues, if IF IF IF!!!! After weeks of separation his idea of finding a new state of being, together, means not really spending that much time with each other, while he runs off with Abbie day after day, night after night, once again practically ignoring each other, but it's going to be Katrina's fault?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

But we'll see. A preview is meant to be slightly misleading...but seriously...I will light something of fire.
Yes, we just have to wait and see in what context this statement is made.

Just imagine the outcry if Ichabod was saying this to Abbie, lol
Old 02-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
I don't think he has been mentioned, no. And as much as I don't care for Abraham and that drama, it seems like they've forgotten about that storyline.
I know! I've wished him away so many times, but I didn't necessarily mean too just drop him without another mention Always be careful what you wish for I guess.

Quote:

I love this so much Not talking is a sure fire way to fix any issue.

More depression induced fanfiction, though this one is way lighter.

Unbearable Heat - slight_Ichatrina_obsessed_sleepyfangirl - Sleepy Hollow (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
On the hottest night of the summer, Ichabod seeks out a way to escape the heat, leading to a series of new experiences for he and his reluctant wife.

I wrote this because Ichabod just seems like the type to throw a fit while Katrina has to coddle him.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygirl44 (View Post)
I know! I've wished him away so many times, but I didn't necessarily mean too just drop him without another mention Always be careful what you wish for I guess.

I love this so much Not talking is a sure fire way to fix any issue.

More depression induced fanfiction, though this one is way lighter.

Unbearable Heat - slight_Ichatrina_obsessed_sleepyfangirl - Sleepy Hollow (TV) [Archive of Our Own]
On the hottest night of the summer, Ichabod seeks out a way to escape the heat, leading to a series of new experiences for he and his reluctant wife.

I wrote this because Ichabod just seems like the type to throw a fit while Katrina has to coddle him.
Lol, Ichabod's middle name should be "Hissyfit". Ichabod Hissyfit Crane.
Old 02-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Lol, Ichabod's middle name should be "Hissyfit". Ichabod Hissyfit Crane.

FOX Behind The Scenes Photos Week of February 16th - Page 7 of 60 - SEAT42F

Old 02-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if this is the scene from the promo where she drops him to his knees with magic..?
Old 02-12-2015, 10:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I wonder if this is the scene from the promo where she drops him to his knees with magic..?
Hmm, I bet it is the same one. I wonder if this scene will be close to the end of the episode? It seems like it would be a good place to begin shutting it down and prepping for the finale with them all landing wherever they're going to land.
Spoiler:
Old 02-12-2015, 10:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

From TV Guide

Spoiler:

Also I need an emoji that laughs bitterly then dissolves into tears.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hmm, I bet it is the same one. I wonder if this scene will be close to the end of the episode? It seems like it would be a good place to begin shutting it down and prepping for the finale with them all landing wherever they're going to land.
Spoiler:
Yeah, I think it'll be the end of the ep.

Spoiler:

Quote:
From TV Guide

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

This still sucks so much. I loved these two.
Old 02-12-2015, 10:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
From TV Guide

Spoiler:

While I'm about 95% sure it'll be them, I'm leaving a little room for hope. It's entirely too expected, imo. Everyone thinks it's them. Imagine the shock if it wasn't
Quote:
Yeah, I think it'll be the end of the ep.

Spoiler:
It probably won't be intentional
Old 02-12-2015, 11:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
While I'm about 95% sure it'll be them, I'm leaving a little room for hope. It's entirely too expected, imo. Everyone thinks it's them. Imagine the shock if it wasn't
Yeah, I can never accept something until I see it for myself and even then I try to deny it with photoshop but I also think these teasers are for those who aren't spoiled with information like the online fandom, so they probably aren't assuming the reader knows anything about what is coming. Not that I'm trying to take away your hope! I'm 99.9% certain it's them, but we just don't know for sure until we have all the information.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah, I can never accept something until I see it for myself and even then I try to deny it with photoshop but I also think these teasers are for those who aren't spoiled with information like the online fandom, so they probably aren't assuming the reader knows anything about what is coming. Not that I'm trying to take away your hope! I'm 99.9% certain it's them, but we just don't know for sure until we have all the information.
You know what they say about ass-u-me

I am keeping my fingers crossed until the very end.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You know what they say about ass-u-me

I am keeping my fingers crossed until the very end.
yep. I'll keep my hope while we're trapped in purgatory
Old 02-13-2015, 12:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
yep. I'll keep my hope while we're trapped in purgatory
Old 02-13-2015, 01:22 PM
New Fan

Hi Girls! I'm Italian and I watch Sleepy Hollow on streaming. I'm Ichatrina fan and always check this thread for news.

Now I'm confused... Are they really gonna split Ichatrina? Because I think it's crazy!

They're Sleepy Hollow true love, i've always seen advertising about their true love always on twitter by Fox.

If they go for Ichabbie I'll quit with this show.. That would be unbelievable like Felicity and Arrow (my opinion).

Kisses Girls

And sorry for my english