Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2017, 01:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
Thank! I'm still not over that episode! *fans self*
Which TV show is that?

Quote:
Hi there, Nath! My weekend was fine. I managed to run all of my errands so that's good. How was yours?
That sounds really nice! Mine was okay as well. Went to see some friends on Saturday and had a very exhausting session at the gym on Sunday. Others than that, I relaxed

Quote:
Oh, that IS interesting. Now you've got me wanting to study him!
It really is interesting! And so sad. And the musical - even though exaggerated, of course - portrays his struggle sooo well. And the actor who played him is just phenomenal in that role (the two of them share the same birthday funnily enough) that you can't help but feel for the king and want to learn more about him. Happens to be my other man-crush next to Nate The actor that is. Not the king.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Aw, yes. That was a great moment, Nath!
I can't wait to see more of such moments! Finished season 3 now but amazon has risen the price of those season so now I want to wait till it drops again.

@Jen: Nooo, don't think like that! I'm sure it will be okay! Crossing my fingers!
Old 08-16-2017, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

^ I hope you're able to watch soon. You have some wonderful moments ahead in S4 and S5.

Quote:
Ugh, I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning early. And then I have to go to work, so I probably won't get to post much, if at all. I'm really dreading this appointment, I haven't been in YEARS! I'm sure my dentist will be telling me I have advanced periodontal disease and maybe something else really bad.
I was so nervous before my appointment a few months ago. Because it had been almost 8 years since I had gone. I thought I, for sure, had some cavities and that they were gonna say my teeth were in bad shape. It was actually the opposite. My teeth looked good, they just needed a cleaning. It was way overdue. But I guess when you haven't gone in awhile, it's normal to be nervous and worrisome. How did it go though?
Old 08-21-2017, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar1002 (View Post)
Which TV show is that?
It's from a show called Younger by the same guy who did Sex and the City and BH 90210/Melrose Place, Darren Starr.

Quote:
That sounds really nice! Mine was okay as well. Went to see some friends on Saturday and had a very exhausting session at the gym on Sunday. Others than that, I relaxed
Oh good! That's kind of how my weekend went, I saw my friends yesterday and was so exhausted from it all I took today to just relax and chill.

Quote:
I can't wait to see more of such moments! Finished season 3 now but amazon has risen the price of those season so now I want to wait till it drops again.

@Jen: Nooo, don't think like that! I'm sure it will be okay! Crossing my fingers!
Aw, that's too bad. I hope they lower the price soon! The appointment went fine except for the gum probing (to measure the gum pockets). I have a follow up appointment with my orthodontist to see if I have any cavities but dental hygienist said I have strong teeth. However, since I haven't flossed in well, forever, I need to have a deep cleaning but she's going to at least wait until I'm back from my California vacation for that, thank God!

Quote:
^ I hope you're able to watch soon. You have some wonderful moments ahead in S4 and S5.

I was so nervous before my appointment a few months ago. Because it had been almost 8 years since I had gone. I thought I, for sure, had some cavities and that they were gonna say my teeth were in bad shape. It was actually the opposite. My teeth looked good, they just needed a cleaning. It was way overdue. But I guess when you haven't gone in awhile, it's normal to be nervous and worrisome. How did it go though?
Which moments in s4 & s5 did you love, Lindsay?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who delayed her dentist visit. It was okay, like I said above, I just have to get a deep cleaning which I don't have to worry about until after I get back.
Old 08-22-2017, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'll get back to you on which moments I loved. I gotta head to work here soon and don't have much time to post.

That's good about the dentist visit. Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought.
Old 08-22-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

No worries, take your time. I've gotta jet to work, too. Talk to you soon!
Old 08-23-2017, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I'll wait to mention them as to not spoil Nath.

I bet you're getting very excited. Your trip is so close!
Old 08-25-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I am! Although I'm VERY worried my flight will be delayed because of this hurricane! I'm getting really anxious at this point. I'm already packed and ready pretty much, I just have to finish my last day at work and then tomorrow is full with my rehearsal in the morning and a hair appointment in the evening.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh geez. I didn't even think about that. Hopefully, if it does end up being delayed, it's not too long. But, of course, safety is priority. And that's good that you're packed already. I always wait until the very last minute.

I wonder where Nath is. I miss her chatting with us here.
Old 08-26-2017, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

They canceled my rehearsal this morning but I still have my hair appointment I'm about to leave for. I also bumped my flight up to tonight to avoid potential flooding tomorrow morning so hopefully all will be well. Anyway, I'm about to go post a little on the GG board and then I'm off. I hope the board won't suffer too much in my absence! I miss Nath, too, I hope she returns soon.
Old 08-27-2017, 01:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

hey guys
Old 08-27-2017, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Hey Amy!

Glad to hear you made it to CA safely, Jen! And I hope Nikki stops by soon too.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

hey, hope everyone is well
Old 09-19-2017, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nice to see you here, Nikki!
Old 09-20-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
hey, hope everyone is well
Hey there, Nikki! So happy to see you here again! How have you been?

Quote:
Glad to hear you made it to CA safely, Jen! And I hope Nikki stops by soon too.
Wow! It's been since the hurricane that I've posted in this thread. Yeah, made it to CA all right but it was a bit nerve wracking. Just sitting on the plane at the gate in Austin it was rocking and rolling with the wind, I was super nervous! But everything was fine once we got in the air. And landing in CA was so nice, the temps were in the 60s. Man, I wish I was still in Cali, we had a really great time. We're even thinking of planning another DL trip for fall of 2019, hoping to stay in the Disneyland hotel a night or two.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That would be just a little nerve wracking! And that's cool that you're planning another trip.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread