Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, it screws me up as well. Ugh.

That will be nice!
Old 07-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Taking my cat back to the vet's this AM because she has kept me up sneezing the past 4 nights. It never fails that she gets this stuff after I take her in for vaccinations.
Old 07-08-2017, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Aw, poor kitty. Smokey will get sneezy occasionally. When I took him to the vet in May, he said it's allergies. He got over it in a few days.
Old 07-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yeah, the vet said allergies are particularly bad this summer. My cat is fighting an URI which she gets due to the stress of the vet visit. My vet said she probably had a herpes infection when she was a kitten and every time she is distressed, it flares up. So, she recommended me to get a mobile vet which I'm strongly considering doing now.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh wow. A mobile vet?
Old 07-12-2017, 08:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Yep. The sad thing is that they're much more expensive but hopefully less expensive than having to keep giving her a slew of meds after each vet visit.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Ah I see.

I had taken Smokey to the vet in May cause I thought maybe he had hyperthyroidism. But the labs were fine. He seemed to have been losing weight and was real aggressive with wanting our food. Even if it was something you wouldn't think a cat would like. But since giving him wet food, I think it's helped. So that's good.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh, that's good to hear! Sometimes all it takes is a little change in their diets. It's good you took him in to see a vet, whenever cats stop eating it can become fatal very quickly because their organs/systems begin to shut down.
Old 07-14-2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Old 07-15-2017, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Omg, I totally crashed after I got home from work today after opening! I woke up to a thunderstorm and my phone's alerts going haywire.
Old 07-16-2017, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Oh geez. That's scary.
Old 07-21-2017, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hope you're both well, sorry i haven't been posting lately, real life has been crappy for me hope to post more soon.
Old 07-21-2017, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Sorry it's been crappy, Nikki. Hope things get better, if they already haven't. We do miss you.
Old 07-23-2017, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks so much Lindsay i miss it here, you and Jen. so far i think it's getting better. things with my dog weren't looking too good, but i think it's getting better each day.

hope you and Jen are doing good.

have a lovely weekend
Old 07-23-2017, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
Hope you're both well, sorry i haven't been posting lately, real life has been crappy for me hope to post more soon.
Aww, Nikki, I'm so sorry life is hard for you right now but I'm happy your puppy dog is doing better. Just know we're here for you if ever you need us! I definitely know and understand the scariness of having a pet in pain.

So, I thought I'd be able to post a lot more tonight but I'm practically nodding off as I sit here on my computer. I've worked some crazy shifts this week, usually 4am-10pm for 3 days or so and I am DONE. Stick a fork in me. That's the crappy thing about working in a department that is so small. Our other full timer was on vacation when my boss's husband was rushed to the hospital and she had to be there with him. He's okay now and my other coworker is back from vacation so things are normalizing but my body is still jacked around from the lack of sleep. Anyway, I'm going to depart but I'll be back posting tomorrow morning. Y'all have a good night/day!

Last edited by Talula78; 07-24-2017 at 08:59 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread