Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2017, 11:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

Since I don't know where else to go, may I freak out about Chuck here for a little while? OMG that season 2 finale! My poor poor heart! I'm alrealdy back to having no life again And I'll be busy all weekend so I can't continue watching after tonight How will I survive?

You're going to Disneyland, Jen? That's sooo amazing! I've been to Disneyland in Paris a couple of times and I absolutely loved it. Such a magical place
Old 08-03-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

hey hope everyone is alright

Jen, my dog is doing fine now, she went for her check up two days earlier this week bc she was acting strange, not herself. the vet/neurologist said she's doing good and has to continue her meds until he says somenting. it's alright you call them dog dogs, it's cute

those churros, look so yummy omg i would love to get one, wish it wouldn't go stale if you sent me one and i love me some
cinnamon

^ CHUCK IS SUCH A GOOD SHOW i'd say fit as many eps as you can in, before weekend
Old 08-03-2017, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Damn Nath. You're flying through those episodes. Shipping Chuck and Sarah?

I'm glad your dog is doing ok now, Nikki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talula78 (View Post)
I'll be thinking of you on the Indiana Jones ride.
Uh huh.

Last edited by Lindsay; 08-03-2017 at 10:04 PM
Old 08-04-2017, 06:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
^ CHUCK IS SUCH A GOOD SHOW i'd say fit as many eps as you can in, before weekend
I'll try to do just that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsay (View Post)
Damn Nath. You're flying through those episodes. Shipping Chuck and Sarah?
Absolutely! I'm constantly screaming at the screen for them to finally get together! They're as bad at it as Castle and Beckett And yep, flying is a good description It's my only talent.

What are your plans for the weekend, guys?
Old 08-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar1002 (View Post)
Since I don't know where else to go, may I freak out about Chuck here for a little while? OMG that season 2 finale! My poor poor heart! I'm alrealdy back to having no life again And I'll be busy all weekend so I can't continue watching after tonight How will I survive?

You're going to Disneyland, Jen? That's sooo amazing! I've been to Disneyland in Paris a couple of times and I absolutely loved it. Such a magical place
Of course you can freak out about Chuck here! It's awesome that we're all Chuck fans, that's my other go-to happy show. Try and watch as many episodes as you can before the weekend. Fortunately, Chuck's 3rd season is short so you should fly through those. Hehe, having no life due to a TV show is something I'm very familiar with.

Yes! Oh, I'd LOVE to visit Disneyland Paris, I've never been. I'm trying to fit in a trip to DP during my next trip to Europe next fall, hopefully I can make it happen. I'm a little nervous, though, my French is so bad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragileღheart (View Post)
Jen, my dog is doing fine now, she went for her check up two days earlier this week bc she was acting strange, not herself. the vet/neurologist said she's doing good and has to continue her meds until he says somenting. it's alright you call them dog dogs, it's cute

those churros, look so yummy omg i would love to get one, wish it wouldn't go stale if you sent me one and i love me some
cinnamon

Hey there, Nikki! Oh, that's so good to hear about your dog dog! If y'all ever make it to Disneyland in Anaheim the first snack you get has to be a churro! Gosh, y'all don't even understand the level of my excitement to snacking on one of those things again!

Yay, I love that you also love Chuck! I miss that show so much!
Old 08-04-2017, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

I've only managed to watch the first six episodes. And they're already sooo good again though I'm really sceptical about the new addition to the team

Oh cool, you're coming to Europe, Jen? Where are you planning on going? Have you been here before?

What kind of dog do you have, Nikki?
Old 08-04-2017, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That's awesome that we all love Chuck. Great minds.

Jen - It seems like Zac really wants to do a movie. I just saw an interview with Ausiello. So hopefully it will happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar1002 (View Post)
Absolutely! I'm constantly screaming at the screen for them to finally get together! They're as bad at it as Castle and Beckett And yep, flying is a good description It's my only talent.
I know. It's like just get together already!

I work tomorrow morning and then I have a birthday party to go to. I don't work on Sunday. Don't have anything planned. How about you?
Old 08-05-2017, 01:11 AM
Obsessed Fan

What interview was that, Lindsay?

Oh no, work on Saturday? I hope it won't be too stressful. What do you work?

I'm going to see a musical tomorrow night and the girls I'm going with are already arriving today for a girl's weekend
Old 08-05-2017, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nath - Yes, skepticism is good, that's all I'll say. Man, I'm already watching a couple of shows right now but y'all are making me want to watch Chuck again.

I've been to Europe before with my parents, but that was YEARS ago, like 1999 I think? Heh, that was back in the days when we traveled from country to country and had to change currency because it was before the Euro existed. We only were able to visit Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Italy. I have yet to visit the UK or France. I'm planning on visiting London, my friend in Germany (Stuttgart) and hopefully Disneyland Paris and maybe do some sight-seeing around Paris?

Which musical are you seeing? That sounds like quite the fun girls weekend! I'm jealous.

Lindsay - I'm working today as well, so I feel your pain. At least you have a birthday party to go to. I have absolutely nothing planned tomorrow, just to relax and maybe pack a little. And yes, Zac is always game for a reunion of some sort, including a movie. All the ducks have to be in a row and a little divine intervention and it'll be possible. I'm always hoping there will be one! I want to see what their future looks like!
Old 08-05-2017, 02:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

You can never watch too many TV shows, Jen and Chuck is definitely worth a rewatch

Wow, you've definitely seen a lot of Europe then, especially for one trip. Where to Germany have you been on your first trip? Stuttgart is like my second home since there are always great musicals being played and it's only like 2,5 hours away. Tomorrow we'll be watching "King Loui 2". It's a German, rather unknown musical and I probably wouldn't even watch it if not the main role was one of my favorite singers ever

Is there a talk about a Chuck reunion? That would be so amazing. I'd take pretty much anything
Old 08-06-2017, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

I only worked 4 hours yesterday so it wasn't bad at all. I work in retail, Nath. And that sounds like a fun weekend!

This is the interview.

Old 08-07-2017, 09:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hey everyone! How are y'all doing? Did you guys have a nice weekend, despite work?

Thanks for the interview, Lindsay! I'll definitely watch it as soon as I have wifi again
Old 08-07-2017, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

It wasn't too bad. Yours was good?
Old 08-08-2017, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

Nath - We visited Bavaria mostly Grindelwald and Oberammergau, the typical touristy towns. It was so beautiful there, we loved it. Ate lots and lots of wurst.

Lindsay - Thanks for posting that interview! Ugh, Ausiello is always too serious for me, it's like, lighten up, dude! There Zac is being all nutty and laid back and cute and there Michael is not even responding.

Had a decent weekend, worked part of it and met up with a friend on Sunday for coffee. It was very nice. Today I had off of work, so I did chores and cleaned the windows and blinds in my house. I'm about to eat and watch some TV and probably crash because I haven't been sleeping well the past few days.
Old 08-08-2017, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Nathan Fillion

That sucks, Jen. Hope you are able to get some sleep.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread