Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2019, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha that video is so sweet thanks for sharing

Only 2 épisodes can't believe it

No offense to Louis/Sheila shippers but this is not the wedding I wanted for the series finale
Old 09-15-2019, 10:27 PM
Moderator Manager

I can't believe we're down to the last 2. 9 years is definitely an amazing run for this show.

Yeah I'm like meh with Sheila & Louis getting married. Donna & Harvey are fairly new so them getting married is out of the question but also they've known each other longer than Sheila & Louis have known each other so they're basically married already. They both just need it to be in paper, rights and all.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)

Yeah I'm like meh with Sheila & Louis getting married. Donna & Harvey are fairly new so them getting married is out of the question but also they've known each other longer than Sheila & Louis have known each other so they're basically married already. They both just need it to be in paper, rights and all.
haha this ! they've been married for the last 7 years like Donna said in the pilot
Old 09-17-2019, 09:35 PM
Moderator Manager

I do hope these last 2 eps will be worth it because these are the last 2 eps of the show and the last 2 eps we're ever gonna see Darvey together (albeit sad because of the death of Harvey's mom).

Old 09-19-2019, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Too much Faye and Sam in this episode for my liking but there were a lot of moments I liked

The Can Opener is back they'll never tell us what this is about, right ?

Donna being there for Harvey like always, it's always great to see but I want some kissing too come on, gimme some Darvey pda the shippers deserve it we waited 8 freakin' years for this

Omg Harvey’s face when he saw Mike at his mother’s funeral

Btw it makes no sense that Rachel wasn’t there and Sam & Alex were

And was I hallucinating or Harvey really called Sam one of his closest friends with Mike ? what the hell since when ? their little road trip was a farce

Anyway, I wanted to give Harvey a hug during this entire episode, my poor baby

"Well at least I didn’t put him up to pretending to be a lawyer" queen Donna ladies and gentlemen

Ah I’ve missed the Marvey banter so much it feels so good to see Harvey smile my babies

And when Harvey admitted Mike's the only guy who would understand what he's going through but he can't talk to him right now I swear Harvey says the most romantic things sometimes

Their date when they remembered the early years was my favorite moment of the entire episode well before that crappy ending of course

A Gretchen/Katrina scene whoohoo more of this please

One and only Mike/Katrina scene but this is enough to make my day

Haha Louis’ face when Harvey called him someone he loves

and when Harvey admitted he actually did how sweet they are, love these 2

And finally, Katrina my queen my muse my inspiration my hero my love my life grrrr I hate Faye so much she had no right

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Omg after Harvey's mother letter and that freakin' ring I've got a good feeling about this so excited it's gonna be the best proposal ever in the history of television

Last edited by cyndie57; 09-19-2019 at 06:46 PM
cyndie57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 08:47 PM
Moderator Manager

I enjoyed that ep. When they put in feel good moments amidst all the screaming, then I'm fine with it. I'm sad that next week is the series finale.

First off, I did like that they didn't focus on Harvey being miserable and actually wanted to work after his mom died. And they only brought up the death of Harvey's mom very subtly in the SL, which I liked and really showcased the amazing acting of Gabriel. Well done.

FAYE! I hate her so much! She manipulated Harvey & Louis to represent her so they'd be caught in-between Mike & Samantha. And btw, I love that Mike's back. No way was he going to miss the funeral of Harvey's mom. It was also lovely to see Marcus back. That scene of him & Harvey hugging each other and Marcus giving that envelope to Harvey was priceless. Their mom gave Harvey her wedding ring. I cried. OMG.

I love all the Harvey & Louis scenes. They're in such a good place right now. I knew Louis was not gonna let Harvey get off easily after Harvey unconsciously told Faye that he loves Louis. They were so amazing in this ep and clicked in every way. I really hope Mike figures out what's going on. He knows both Harvey & Louis hates Faye so he's right that something's up. When they both find out that they're basically doing this to save Samantha, they're gonna be embarrassed.

I also like that Alex helped. Even if his role was minimal in this one, he helped and that's all that matters. I hate that Katrina got fired, OMG. Mostly I hate that she got fired for not really knowing what's going on because she can't know. Katrina was also doing good and standing by what she believes is right so I don't blame her for what she did.

Lastly I'm glad we got another Harvey & Mike scene. I was worried they were going to just focus on Mike & Samantha scenes this whole ep. But I hate how their scene ended and I hope Mike really figures all of it out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Omg after Harvey's mother letter and that freakin' ring I've got a good feeling about this so excited it's gonna be the best proposal ever in the history of television
I gasped! OMG. He's going to propose, I'm 100% sure of it.

Old 09-20-2019, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Will watch the episode sometime on the weekend
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

If they dont tell us what the can opener means I swear....

Darvey are cute but yeah, they are a bit platonic this seasons which sucks, can they please kiss more? I do love the ring his mom left for Harvey though!

I feel like they could have utilized Mike more? Why even bring him back when he was barely in the episode. Disappointing. The small marvey was okay but I want more.

Faye makes this season so annoying. Katrina .
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2019, 09:41 PM
Moderator Manager

I'm gonna miss this cast so much.

Quote:
Hi friends, the penultimate episode of @suits_usa airs tonight. Grab your tissues. Please enjoy this piece of #bts jackassery as an antidote to all the much more serious on screen feels. Our #Suits journey is coming to an end, #Suitors, and I can’t thank you enough for the journey of a lifetime. It’s because of you that we got to do what we love on screen and what we should be embarrassed about doing behind the scenes.... 😘Cc: @rickehoffman PS. Only one of us was injured in the making of this video. Swipe.

Quote:
We’ll always be family...Hope you enjoy the finale on Wednesday as much as we all did making it! I’ll love you forever #suitors @iamsarahgrafferty

Quote:
#TBT to last night’s episode of #Suits. Apparently only the right hand side got the “act serious” memo. @iamgabrielmacht @rickehoffman @iamsarahgrafferty @dulehill @katherineheigl #wendellpierce @halfadams (hiding in the back) @suits_usa

Old 09-22-2019, 07:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the pics
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2019, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They're the best love them all

Their faces on Amanda's pic thanks for sharing
Old 09-22-2019, 09:34 PM
Moderator Manager

Series finale this week.

Old 09-23-2019, 06:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know right ? I'm so not ready

Thanks for sharing that last synopsis ever
Old 09-23-2019, 10:10 PM
Moderator Manager

I can't believe we've finally arrived at the very last ep.

Old 09-24-2019, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So sad
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top