View Single Post
Old 09-19-2019, 08:47 PM
L i N d $ @ y
Moderator Manager

I enjoyed that ep. When they put in feel good moments amidst all the screaming, then I'm fine with it. I'm sad that next week is the series finale.

First off, I did like that they didn't focus on Harvey being miserable and actually wanted to work after his mom died. And they only brought up the death of Harvey's mom very subtly in the SL, which I liked and really showcased the amazing acting of Gabriel. Well done.

FAYE! I hate her so much! She manipulated Harvey & Louis to represent her so they'd be caught in-between Mike & Samantha. And btw, I love that Mike's back. No way was he going to miss the funeral of Harvey's mom. It was also lovely to see Marcus back. That scene of him & Harvey hugging each other and Marcus giving that envelope to Harvey was priceless. Their mom gave Harvey her wedding ring. I cried. OMG.

I love all the Harvey & Louis scenes. They're in such a good place right now. I knew Louis was not gonna let Harvey get off easily after Harvey unconsciously told Faye that he loves Louis. They were so amazing in this ep and clicked in every way. I really hope Mike figures out what's going on. He knows both Harvey & Louis hates Faye so he's right that something's up. When they both find out that they're basically doing this to save Samantha, they're gonna be embarrassed.

I also like that Alex helped. Even if his role was minimal in this one, he helped and that's all that matters. I hate that Katrina got fired, OMG. Mostly I hate that she got fired for not really knowing what's going on because she can't know. Katrina was also doing good and standing by what she believes is right so I don't blame her for what she did.

Lastly I'm glad we got another Harvey & Mike scene. I was worried they were going to just focus on Mike & Samantha scenes this whole ep. But I hate how their scene ended and I hope Mike really figures all of it out soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Omg after Harvey's mother letter and that freakin' ring I've got a good feeling about this so excited it's gonna be the best proposal ever in the history of television
I gasped! OMG. He's going to propose, I'm 100% sure of it.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote