Fan Forum Hero

Growth, exactly for the both of them
Old 08-22-2019, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love seeing growth
stlavin95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2019, 10:26 PM
Moderator Manager

I finally watched the latest ep. Not my fave. I was bored most of the time.

Brian's back and I'm glad there's finally a closure between him & Katrina. I can't believe Mike took on that case to be close to Katrina? What is he thinking?

Robert's also back but I found myself laughing cause he seems to appear out of nowhere just to serve the SL.

Faye got her ass served in this ep. Although at one point Harvey really wanted to take her down but I'm glad Donna talked her out of it. So does this mean Samantha is back?

Speaking of Samantha, I found it odd that she invited Harvey to go with her to look for her biological father. I was hoping it was Alex as I think they're closer?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2019, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

R O B E R T

And Kevin Dunn aka Missy’s owner in Beethoven's 2nd

This episode was indeed meh except for Darvey and Louis/Harvey These 2 had a lot of great scenes
Harvey’s face when Faye’s ex said there’s no way he is marrying Louis he was like "I know right"? My poor Louis, he was so offended
and also Harvey’s face when Gretchen told him he had to throw Louis a baby shower
Gabriel is the king of facial expressions
Harvey's tears really got to me at the end I don't like when my baby's crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
I can't believe Mike took on that case to be close to Katrina? What is he thinking?
omg now I'm imagining Mike actually doing that for her

Quote:

Faye got her ass served in this ep. Although at one point Harvey really wanted to take her down but I'm glad Donna talked her out of it. So does this mean Samantha is back?
nope, not yet, from what I got in her scene with Harvey

Quote:
Speaking of Samantha, I found it odd that she invited Harvey to go with her to look for her biological father. I was hoping it was Alex as I think they're closer?
This! it makes no sense at all I don't care about their road trip at all
Old 08-24-2019, 09:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
Harvey’s face when Faye’s ex said there’s no way he is marrying Louis he was like "I know right"? My poor Louis, he was so offended
and also Harvey’s face when Gretchen told him he had to throw Louis a baby shower
Tbh, Gretchen wasn't really asking much. And they were asking her to do something illegal. It's just that Harvey isn't into those things which is why it's hilarious.

Quote:
This! it makes no sense at all I don't care about their road trip at all
Me too. Just cause Samantha was there, all of a sudden Harvey's going with her? It felt out of place.

Old 08-25-2019, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Tbh, Gretchen wasn't really asking much. And they were asking her to do something illegal. It's just that Harvey isn't into those things which is why it's hilarious.
I know this is his worst nightmare to Harvey's defense, I thought it was only a girl thing too anyway, I hope we get to actually see him throwing the party, I'm so excited for this haha
Old 08-25-2019, 11:44 AM
New Fan

I think Harvey going with Samantha makes sense from the POV that he couldn’t help her professionally, but he could help her personally. And really that’s more important than her job anyway. The Harvey of season’s past would not have wanted to go on such a personal trip. And, if anyone gets complicated family issues and how they impact you, he does.

On that note, it was a nice tie in to his past that Donna pointed out that he could do for Faye’s daughter what he wished could have been done for him. No parental disillusionment, no secrets to keep or lies to tell. And- very pointedly showing The Painting. The painting that shows his happy memory of his mother as a child and a painting that’s hanging in his office because they reconciled. Well done.

Though that did remind me that I thought Cairo over emphasized Darvey/Donna’s dad and underemphasized Darvey/Harvey’s mom. I get the drama/history between the men- one episode’s worth anyway. But more time should have been given to the latter imo. It was way more important in terms of the show as a whole to me.

Donna’s family has been essentially irrelevant to her character, character arc, relationship with Harvey, etc. You could probably lift the very few mentions of them/visits right out and not know the difference. It’s been that unimportant to anything.

Harvey’s family? Total opposite. His mother, in particular, couldn’t be more important to his character development, who he was when we met him, his relationship with Donna, etc. Not to mention her role in them reconciling. Darvey/Lily deserved more than an- albeit cute- phone call. Should have been in person with more time. Oh well.....At least they rightly closed the episode with them.

Lastly- Faye is human. What do you know.....

One other thought- it really makes no sense that we don’t see Donna wearing casual clothes outside the office, especially when she’s in scenes with Harvey and he’s dressed like most people are outside work. It’s rather glaring.

Last edited by Erin9; 08-25-2019 at 12:08 PM
Erin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't blame Harvey for accepting Samantha's invitation, I just find it very odd that she asked him to go with her ITA with L i N d $ @ y, Sam is closer to Alex so he would have made more sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin9 (View Post)
Donna’s family has been essentially irrelevant to her character, character arc, relationship with Harvey, etc. You could probably lift the very few mentions of them/visits right out and not know the difference. It’s been that unimportant to anything.
This! I'd like to know more about her sister that she mentionned in episode 3
Old 08-25-2019, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode was fine... IDK, they all blend together. This SL just feels too similar to past storylines bt whatever.

I enjoyed the Katrina/Brian plot the most by far. I dont know if thats the last time we will see Brian, but maybe. i think he just should have separated with his wife earlier and we could have found out this season.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2019, 08:55 PM
Moderator Manager

They're on their last week/days of shooting now.

Quote:
The wrap tonight on these two hurt more than a little....such an pleasure working with these beautiful, talented, insanely generous souls. I’m keeping you @katherineheigl @indeverfilms, so there. #uglycrynotpictured

Quote:
So it’s the last week of a nine year dream, and the person responsible for bringing me in to meet my boss, and reading with me, supporting me every step of the way, and therefore changing my entire life is @bonnieezane . The amount of talented co-workers Bonnie has cast through the nine years is endless. Her warmth and sense of humour, and passion for casting every fun role around us was contagious. A family member for life. Thank you dear Bonnie. I love you.

Old 08-25-2019, 10:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww

Thanks for sharing this is such a sweet message from Rick
Old 08-26-2019, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Love the pics
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 01:03 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm getting sad.

Quote:
10 years...9 seasons... Saying goodbye to @suits_usa isn’t going to be easy. I am so grateful to have been part of this show. I truly love this cast so much. Their voices have lived in my head for 9 seasons. It has been so bittersweet to be here for these final days. 😢❤️ Thank you, Aaron Korsh, for allowing to hitch on to this decade-long ride.

Old 08-27-2019, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, 10 years
Elle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 11:29 PM
Moderator Manager

They're just wrapping this week and we're already down to the last 4 eps?

I love Donna's dress here.

Quote:
When the gang meets on the rooftop, you know it’s serious.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top