Moderator Manager

Witness the magical sprouting of the Purple Acorns
As hopes turn into reality

L i N d $ @ y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 03:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I recently read through all these threads and it made me miss this show a lot, so I decided to start rewatching this tonight! I might skim through episodes but boy, did I love season 1.

101:
The first half of ep 1 was a tad slow but it picked up when Mike entered the picture. Overall the plot was a tad unrealistic because there is no way they would ever hire someone without a degree lmao. But whatever, it was still fun to watch.

Trevor is bad news! But Mike did agree to deliver the drugs, so that's also on him. I felt he was super harsh to him and I didn't really get that because Mike chose to go along with it. I was glad when he returned the briefcase at the end and took a stab at the job, and also that he told Trevor they were even and revealed the truth to Jenny.

Jenny is so cute! It sucks she is caught in the middle but she shouldn't be dating Trevor.

Donna is amazing. Her interaction with Harvey was so great. Loved when she had all the things he needed for him before he even asked. Jessica seems cool too but a litltle straight laced, and Louis doesn't seem that bad yet either lol. But he was def. lacking in humor in this ep lol.

Rachel came on a tad too strong for me in her first scene with Mike but I liked her so much better this time around. And as the episode went on and she continued to help him, that was cute. Their banter was really nice.

Harvey and Mike's banter/interactions was the best thing ever! Seriously their chemistry is such gold! They really make the series and its adorable that Harvey actually listens to Mike and does things to help him just because Mike gets under his skin immediately.

102:

High Mike was hilarious.

I can see why I was shipping H/M the first go around with this show because I'm sorry they are SO bantery and flirty like all the time lmao. And when Harvey stormed in to confront Mike that was intense!

Donna is so subtle in season 1 but I love her little protection over Harvey and how she won't lie for him.

It was sweet of Rachel to stand up for Mike and encourage him to talk to Harvey. I am enjoying them more this time around for sure. It helps that she's single and not tied down to anyone the way Jenny is.

Mike putting Louis in his place was so fun.

Last edited by Alexa; 03-26-2023 at 03:14 AM
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I keep meaning to do a rewatch. Maybe soon..?

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2023, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Its been so fun. I am absolutely loving these season 1 episodes. The mike/harvey connection is so good!

103: This episode wasn't as strong as the first two to me but I still enjoyed it. I want more Donna. And Rachel is so much better this time around for me, I really like her now! I thought the mike/jenny kiss was so good at the end of the ep. Nice drama. I can see why I shipped them, it's just sucky they didn't give them a lot of focus.

104: Slow episode to me but had some great moments. There was too much focus on the case in this one and not enough on the characters. Rachel turning down Mike to go out on a date was kinda sad because it's obvious she likes him so I'm not sure why she did that, but I guess it was what she said, she couldn't date someone she worked with.

105: This was an amazing episode! Loved it. Donna is amazing and I loved getting a bit more of her. When she started fake crying to Louis that was the best. Her banter with Harvey is so great, I love this version of Donna, god shes amazing. I also loved what Harvey said about Donna being the one thing Louis can't have. There are a lot of tiny small hints about Darvey that I really enjoy. But it's interesting that their story didn't build until much later. I'm excited to rewatch that storyline later!

Trevor is a really annoying character. Him learning about Mike's job was a mistake and he's not a good influence for Mike. I like that Harvey bailed him out for Mike's sake and what Trevor said about him doing it because of Mike, not because of him. I can understand why I shipped Marvey so much the first time I watched, because they have so much dang chemistry and the focus is entirely on them. And they come off so shippy??? Him telling Mike to cut out Trevor was hot lol.

106: This was a slower episode but again, I still liked it. I liked all the focus on Harvey and Mike in this episode yet again. It's cute how much faith Harvey has in Mike and how he always helps him out. The whole plot with Rachel and her finding out that Mike was the test taker for the LSAT was a bit contrived to me, like she figured it out s quickly. Though, Mike didn't try very hard to hide it did he? Louis also bringing up Harvard constantly is worrisome!
Old 05-08-2023, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

I finished my season 1 rewatch! Really love this show and forgot how good it used to be. The relationship between Harvey/Mike was just SO GOOD. Donna was also amazing in season 1 and I thought her little small scenes were great even in her minimal screentime.

I also thought all the side characters were great but Louis was def. annoying this season lol. Overall I'd rate the season an 9 probably because it was the show at its peak. I'm gonna take a tiny break before starting season 2 but I am exited to see that season again.

107: - I like Scottie in this episode and Scottie/Harvey are hot ISH but her being married sort of makes them a bit icky. But for one episode she was fine. Mike not being prepared for the trail wasn't god, but jeez, he didnt go to law school so come on, he's got a lot to learn and catch up on. Overall he's doing fairly good. Harvey/Donna banter was amazing as usual. Mike/Jenny were cute but their scenes are too far and few between for my taste, I want more.

108: This was one of the more boring episodes this season imo. So I don't remember a whole lot about it. The guest star was cool though, I know the actress from another show.

109: It does seem that Rachel is always angry about something and it seems her and Mike are always fighting or never on the same page, so I can see why I didn't really ship them the first time. With that said, I do enjoy Rachel a lot more this time around. Donna/Mike's interactions are always fun!

110: Good episode. Mike and Jenny are so dang cute, the chemistry is so good between the actors, you can tell they really got along well in real life. Always love seeing Harvey standing up for Mike! Watching Louis get punched on the video was hilarious! He is pretty irritating this season! Rachel kissing Mike was so wtf!!! She knows he's dating Jenny... I didn't find that very cool. Hated the lack of Donna this ep.

111: Okay episode, slightly dull at the start. I feel bad for Jenny cuz she is a nice girl. However, its clear that Trevor and Mike make things too complicated with them. The tension was good between Rachel and Mike in this episode and it is nice to see that Rachel actually cares about Mike too.

112: Trevor is so annoying, I am glad he is not in other seasons. I thought it was weird that they skipped over the Mike/Jenny make up? But i did like their romantic scenes in this episode, they are sweet. Loved seeing the Havey/Donna animosity in this epsode. It was angsttyyyyyy! This was the first episode to build those two up in a more romantic sense? Harvey apologizing to Donna was incredible and i loved their ritual too. Jessica basically helped set that up because of her comment to Harvey, "Think about what your life would be like without her.” Rachel was cute and funny in this ep too, it's so much better when she is lighter. Her scenes with Donna were so sweet. I loved her prying about Harvey. Clearly Donna lied to Rachel too because we the viewers know she did hook up with Harvey before... so it makes her answer, “because you can never go back” a bit more layered... clearly she has some struggles sometimes simply maintaining a friendship. THE ENDING UGH. Trevor is the worst!

How I would rank the season 1 eps:
10: 101, 112, 105
9: 107, 111
8: 103, 102, 110
7: 106, 109, 104
6: 108

How I would rank the season 1 characters:
1. Harvey
2. Donna
3. Jenny
4. Mike
5. Rachel
6. Jessica
7. Louis
8. Trevor
Old 05-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I totally forgot Jessica Pearson was one of the main characters!

Man! I shipped Mike & Rachel SO HARD! Their Season 2 ending was the hottest sex scene I had ever seen on television at the time, if at all!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2023, 04:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Sadly she wasn't really given a lot. but i never warmed up to her that much so didnt care that much when she left tbh.

I HATED mike/rachel the first time around. But I appreciate them so much more this time, probably because I know I have no choice haha.

Harvey/Donna were def. my ship and I am excited for season 2 cuz I know their storyline gets so much deeper!
Old 07-30-2023, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

my first thought is... meghan isn't acting anymore... would she make a surprise appearance though?? would be nice to see her and patrick on screen together again.

^^^ same jess. MR went hard af. and that's not even me referring to their s2 scene.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-30-2023, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

Revival, wait, what???? No... i love this show but we dont need more of it. The later seasons got a bit stale.

I dont like MR lmao. I cant... ive tried!

I started season 2...

201:
Really enjoyed this premiere!

Damn, Jessica knows... Not sure how Mike managed to skate by though and keep his job???

Hardman is def. sus and creepy!

Poor Jenny, felt bad for her. Not sure why they did this SL between her and Mike just to end it so fast?? They could have dragged that out longer.

It was nice to see Rachel pining a bit cuz last season it felt like she was very resistant.

Mike threatening Trevor was so badass. He was a jerk and needed that!

Harvey fighting so hard for mike was so hot!

202:
Way too much Mike and Rachel drama for me in this epsiode... And IMO Rachel is still being a brat. Her attitude around Mike is always so annoying to me. Like she always acts so snarky around him and kinda treats him like he's beneath her? Also Mike said he and Jenny broke up but failed to mention Jenny dumped him??? lol. Mike was being an idiot wanting to tell Rachel about the lie. And why does it have to be one or the other???? I dont get this storyline.

Donna telling Mike what Harvey did to keep him was so sweet. I love how much she cares about and defends Harvey.

Donna saying 'it’s possible' to get over someone makes it obvious there was something between her and Harvey in the past. Love that this season is extending on their SL. “The feelings just go away eventually.” Oh do they Donna?
Old 07-31-2023, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It depends on what would happen in the revival whether or not I'd be excited for it. If it's maybe just a one season revival with a good plot, I'd probably be inclined to give it a shot.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 07-31-2023, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

For me to be on board I would need:

-Mike back and lots of Harvey/Mike moments.
-Harvey/Donna in a wonderful relationship
-A short season like 6-8 eps nothing more.

possibly Rachel or Katrina back if possible.
Old 07-31-2023, 06:36 PM
Moderator Support Team

‘Suits’ EP On Potential Revival & Prospects Of Getting Meghan Markle To Return
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top