Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Thanks Mark! Not an ideal relationship for sure but on this show, totally ideal all things considered, as they are the only couple I can see getting married.

Millie, I was hoping they'd do the wedding for the mid-season finale so we can get married Coliver at the back half in case the show isn't renewed next year.

But damn, first did Nate do a good cover up? And where did he take Miller's body? What are they going to explain to the D.A. about Miller's whereabouts? Does the office know Miller & Bonnie are dating?
I don't think Bonnie signed the form Miller gave her that they would have had to have reported their relationship to HR. She was in possession of it last, so I assume she destroyed it. Plus we see her or is it Nate? I cannot remember, take the ring from Miller's pocket after he's dead.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Moderator Manager

Steph, yeah. I mean we don't know where she is. Last time she was mentioned, she sent Laurel a baptism gown and Laurel also told both Emmett & Tegan that it was her parents who was behind everything about Antares from last season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
I don't think Bonnie signed the form Miller gave her that they would have had to have reported their relationship to HR. She was in possession of it last, so I assume she destroyed it. Plus we see her or is it Nate? I cannot remember, take the ring from Miller's pocket after he's dead.
That was Nate. But he knew of their relationship. He just didn't know he was going to propose. You know, maybe he deserves to die because who proposes at a wedding?

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 12-03-2018, 06:17 PM
Moderator Support Team

Then I wouldn't be surprise if she the one who did this..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 12-03-2018, 10:16 PM
Moderator Manager

Sandrinhe being the one who is conniving with Frank to know more about Gabriel doesn't make sense to me. I really have no idea who The One is. Emmett, Tegan, Sandrinhe & The Governor are the ones left. I'll laugh if it's just some random person we haven't met yet.

Old 12-04-2018, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Steph, yeah. I mean we don't know where she is. Last time she was mentioned, she sent Laurel a baptism gown and Laurel also told both Emmett & Tegan that it was her parents who was behind everything about Antares from last season.

That was Nate. But he knew of their relationship. He just didn't know he was going to propose. You know, maybe he deserves to die because who proposes at a wedding?
I mean right? Stealing Coliver's thunder!
Old 12-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Sandrinhe being the one who is conniving with Frank to know more about Gabriel doesn't make sense to me. I really have no idea who The One is. Emmett, Tegan, Sandrinhe & The Governor are the ones left. I'll laugh if it's just some random person we haven't met yet.
But again, this show is soap opera..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 12-05-2018, 12:08 AM
Moderator Manager

It's not romantic at all. Why can't he propose at another time? Like the day after the wedding and why does it have to be at the wedding day itself? SMH.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:37 PM
Moderator Support Team

I know right..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 12-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's not romantic at all. Why can't he propose at another time? Like the day after the wedding and why does it have to be at the wedding day itself? SMH.
It almost seems like him carrying around the ring was some desperate attempt to show his 'real feelings' for Bonnie, which in essence just comes across as desperate and not romantic at all!

Like Bonnie is the end goal for something else, like if they were married she couldn't testify against him in court or something?
Old 12-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Moderator Manager

I agree, it seems like a desperate attempt on the part of Miller to keep Bonnie close.

Also why the rush? They're both adults. One would think they're in that age that they can make mature decisions about marriage.

Or maybe he changed his mind about proposing and he's just keeping the ring for motivation to propose in the future? The ring is with Nate now. I'm sure he'll confront Bonnie about it.

Old 12-07-2018, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah it was like Miller was getting order in how to progress things and it came across as desperate rather than honest, and trying to get her to sign the form.
Old 12-07-2018, 10:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Miller will be reported missing from work and the first people they'll investigate are the D.A. so that's Bonnie & Asher. Nate will be investigated too since he's been seen in Miller's office. The others are kind of on the outside but can be roped in eventually. Or the others can be tied to the Gabriel drama.

Old 12-08-2018, 11:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

But how they are going to explain about Miller been missing and all that??

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 12-08-2018, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^ Maybe they'll relate it to another case from his past, like mob or mafia and he's now missing. Plus with Bonnie and Nate being in the office, they can plant information.

Second, Miller did not want to accept Nate's resignation, so Nate could still be working for the DA's office come the shows' return as if the resignation on his part didn't happen. If they found out he had resigned, they'd want to know why and that would point the finger at Nate.
Old 12-08-2018, 10:36 PM
Moderator Manager

I can't even remember how they explained the death of the other D.A. in S4. And now another D.A. is dead.

Oh yeah, good point! I forgot about Miller not accepting Nate's resignation so he's still employed with them. So the people they'll be investigating first would be Nate, Bonnie & Asher. Coliver can be involved too since the death happened at the wedding but realistically they don't know Miller and haven't really interacted with him (so is the rest of K4 except Asher) so they can't really further investigate them. They can also question AK but she can say that she's only interacted with Miller because as a lawyer, she can have business with Miller being the D.A.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top