Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2018, 11:58 PM
Moderator Manager

Steph, definitely. I don't think they would invite the actor who plays Sam for just that 1-second reveal in the mid-season finale. He'll be back for flashbacks.

Millie, that's possible which also means Miller is innocent and both Nate & Bonnie killed the wrong person.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-28-2018, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Steph, definitely. I don't think they would invite the actor who plays Sam for just that 1-second reveal in the mid-season finale. He'll be back for flashbacks.

Millie, that's possible which also means Miller is innocent and both Nate & Bonnie killed the wrong person.
That's my fear is that Miller was really innocent and set up. I mean it's just more likely to me than him being such a bad guy and Bonnie not seeing it at all? I mean she was looking for it at first you know?
Old 11-28-2018, 05:51 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
True that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-28-2018, 09:57 PM
Moderator Manager

Millie, but why would Bonnie kill him? Miller was still breathing before she suffocated him. Plus the Governor is shady as hell so I won't be surprised if she set Miller up. Also, I think she's Emmett's lover and AK found that out so she'll protect Emmett. She wanted to take down the Governor after what happened to Nate Sr. And if she really did set Miller up, then AK has every right to take her down to avenge both Nate (for his father) & Bonnie (for Miller).

Steph, I think we'll most likely get that Sam flashback when the show comes back in January.

Old 11-29-2018, 10:48 AM
Moderator Support Team

As long it's just not one episode..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-29-2018, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Millie, but why would Bonnie kill him? Miller was still breathing before she suffocated him. Plus the Governor is shady as hell so I won't be surprised if he set Miller up. Also, I think she's Emmett's lover and AK found that out so she'll protect Emmett. She wanted to take down the Governor after what happened to Nate Sr. And if she really did set Miller up, then AK has every right to take her down to avenge both Nate (for his father) & Bonnie (for Miller).

Steph, I think we'll most likely get that Sam flashback when the show comes back in January.
Very good points, but like true HTGAWM fashion, there's always something the character knows that we might not yet!
Old 11-29-2018, 04:36 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Millie, but why would Bonnie kill him? Miller was still breathing before she suffocated him. Plus the Governor is shady as hell so I won't be surprised if he set Miller up. Also, I think she's Emmett's lover and AK found that out so she'll protect Emmett. She wanted to take down the Governor after what happened to Nate Sr. And if she really did set Miller up, then AK has every right to take her down to avenge both Nate (for his father) & Bonnie (for Miller).

Bonnie killing Miller didn't make sense. However if Bonnie was the one who drop a dime on Nate Senior getting out of prison (Bonnie was pretty mad at Nate) she might have killed Miller to stop Nate from finding out the truth. When Bonnie is mad at someone she does some rank ****.

As for Gabriel , I find it odd that Frank knows all about him when he showed up at school, yet Annalise didn't. So is it possible that Annalise 's friend handle the adoption papers? That the only person I can see Frank talking to on the phone since it's not Bonnir, nor Nate.
Old 11-30-2018, 12:35 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
Bonnie killing Miller didn't make sense. However if Bonnie was the one who drop a dime on Nate Senior getting out of prison (Bonnie was pretty mad at Nate) she might have killed Miller to stop Nate from finding out the truth. When Bonnie is mad at someone she does some rank ****.

As for Gabriel , I find it odd that Frank knows all about him when he showed up at school, yet Annalise didn't. So is it possible that Annalise 's friend handle the adoption papers? That the only person I can see Frank talking to on the phone since it's not Bonnir, nor Nate.
Yeah that's true. Like why did she also kill Rebecca back in the Pilot ep of S2. It all doesn't make sense. Granted Rebecca didn't mean anything to her but Miller? I think she loved him but if it will involve or indirectly involve AK, she'd be willing to kill.

Yeah who the hell is Frank talking to? "The One" it says on his phone and it also seems to me that Bonnie knows who The One is. Whoever it is that person is interested in Gabriel's whereabouts.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The 'Frank' mystery has my interest most, I was more intrigued by that then the 'who was murdered' aspect of this season.
Old 11-30-2018, 11:43 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah who the hell is Frank talking to? "The One" it says on his phone and it also seems to me that Bonnie knows who The One is. Whoever it is that person is interested in Gabriel's whereabouts.
Was it someone that he work w/ or what??? I been wondering about that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-30-2018, 10:42 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi||iê Måë (View Post)
The 'Frank' mystery has my interest most, I was more intrigued by that then the 'who was murdered' aspect of this season.
For me, I just wanted to know that Oliver is safe. When he stepped out to take a call from his dad, I was like "Oliver, get back inside the tent!!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly me to the moon (View Post)
Was it someone that he work w/ or what??? I been wondering about that..
I have no idea. At first I thought it was Nate but now, who else will be interested in Gabriel's business? Sandrinhe? Though I doubt Frank talks that way to Laurel's mom.

Old 12-01-2018, 12:15 AM
Elite Fan

I love your Colliver avi!
Old 12-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
For me, I just wanted to know that Oliver is safe. When he stepped out to take a call from his dad, I was like "Oliver, get back inside the tent!!!"

I have no idea. At first I thought it was Nate but now, who else will be interested in Gabriel's business? Sandrinhe? Though I doubt Frank talks that way to Laurel's mom.
So true, glad both of them were safe and hey had the wedding!
Old 12-01-2018, 10:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Thanks Mark! Not an ideal relationship for sure but on this show, totally ideal all things considered, as they are the only couple I can see getting married.

Millie, I was hoping they'd do the wedding for the mid-season finale so we can get married Coliver at the back half in case the show isn't renewed next year.

But damn, first did Nate do a good cover up? And where did he take Miller's body? What are they going to explain to the D.A. about Miller's whereabouts? Does the office know Miller & Bonnie are dating?

Old 12-02-2018, 11:51 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
But is Laurel's mom still hiding, right?

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top