Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2018, 09:29 PM
Moderator Manager

How to Get Away with Murder (ABC) #5: “I am more than willing to destroy whoever gets in your way.”

+

CAST:
Viola Davis as Professor Annalise Keating
Billy Brown as Detective Nate Lahey
Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins
Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh
Aja Naomi King as Michaela Pratt
Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone
Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo
Conrad Ricamora as Oliver Hampton
Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino
Liza Weil as Bonnie Winterbottom

previous threads:

[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-05-2018, 09:45 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
The parents pump both girls out. The parents would have taken Bonnie's baby away. Bonnie's dad already told Bonnie that her baby had died. (Which was a lie) so they might have wanted to keep the baby just so they can sell the baby. But I bet Bonnie sister beat them to it.
Still so messed up.

Quote:
At first a lot of people thought Gabriel was Bonnie 's son, or had a connection to Bonnie because he had a picture of her. But if you look closer you would notice that We'd is in the picture as well.I think Gabriel could be Wes's brother. I also think he know that Wes's confession was a lie. Www confess to killing Sam, but the night he was supposed to have killed Sam he had a picture of all of them at the barn fire, which was their original alibi. So his confessions indirectly implicated the rest of the Keating 5.
So if Gabriel is Wes' brother/relative, wouldn't AK know that? I get the impression that she knows a lot about Wes' past.

Quote:
I think that the governor had no intention of freeing Nate Sr. He committed a horrible crime, and there was no way she could have justified allowing him to go free. So she just told Annalise that, but she never intended to follow through. I think The governor, or Emmett had Nate sr killed.
I think both the Governor & Emmett probably connived kill Nate Sr. despite the fact that Emmett keeps on saying he's protecting AK from the Governor. It's still frustrating though because after winning his case, they just killed him off anyway. I know Pete explained on social media why they made this decision to kill off Nate Sr. but it all feels like a cop out to me right now.

Quote:
I hope Roland is not playing a long .com on Bonnie. I afraid he might be, but I hope not. Things are moving way too quickly.
Or maybe Roland already proposed but Bonnie rejected him? It seems to me that they fought in that flash forward. Also who proposes at a wedding?

My favorite scene from last week's ep. Conrad Ricamora & Mia Katigbak knocked it out of the park with this scene.

Old 11-06-2018, 11:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread!

Do you guys think that Gabriel is truly Bonnie's son?? I think that he might not..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-06-2018, 09:31 PM
Moderator Manager

There's still a possibility that he might be. I really don't believe a word of what her sister, Julie said. She said that she buried Bonnie's baby. And her sister looks like someone who uses drugs often so either she is telling the truth or she's telling a load of crap to Bonnie.

Old 11-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

True that plus she's drug addict, so a person who went through w/ drugs, they tend to lying a lot..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-07-2018, 08:55 PM
Moderator Manager

Exactly. She left Bonnie for a bit to get high right? There's also this clue about Gabriel that the showrunner gave to us on social media:

Old 11-08-2018, 01:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Exactly. She left Bonnie for a bit to get high right? There's also this clue about Gabriel that the showrunner gave to us on social media:

So you think Gabriel might be Bonnie 's son?
Old 11-08-2018, 10:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

It made me wonder that what if Gabriel is looking for his bio parents?? I mean, from that tweet that the system did him wrong..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Could be as well. Frank should know more actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
So you think Gabriel might be Bonnie 's son?
Tbh, I don't know what to think anymore. But maybe he connects to the Wineterbottoms in some way? I always change my theory every week and I'm sure it'll change again once I watch the new ep.

I'll watch the new ep later when I get home from work.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
^ Could be as well. Frank should know more actually.

Tbh, I don't know what to think anymore. But maybe he connects to the Wineterbottoms in some way? I always change my theory every week and I'm sure it'll change again once I watch the new ep.

I'll watch the new ep later when I get home from work.

The governor talk about adoption papers, and Frank and Laurel talk about Gabriel news will hurt Annalise. I think that Gabriel might be Annalise 's child.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so tired of Gabriel TBH he's just not that interesting, I truly wish it was him in the snow
Old 11-09-2018, 06:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

So it could be him or Nate?!??!

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-09-2018, 08:52 PM
Moderator Manager

Oh lawd that ep!

So after seeing that ep, I'm 100% sure Oliver isn't dead. My new theory is that Bonnie's bf, DA Miller is the person who died. And the person Bonnie is talking to is Nate. I think Miller & the Governor had something to do with Nate Sr's death and Nate finds out in the next ep. This is my spec and Christopher was probably there because Bonnie was taking care of him outside when the murder happened. If Nate killed Miller, then Bonnie took his phone to save him since she's obviously covering it up. Michaela called Nate suspecting Bonnie being weird has to do something with Nate since in that recent ep, Michaela offered to help Nate do something for his father.

Speaking of the Governor, I think she's the one that Emmett fell in-love with. And that's why AK offered to help (because she wants to take down the bitch) and she got her job back at C&G right away.

Also, it's looking a lot like Gabriel will have some connection to AK but not her son. I think Gabriel is Sam's son from a previous marriage. Which explains why AK broke down. Laurel did say to Frank (or was it the other way around) in that ep that once AK finds out who Gabriel is, it will destroy her. It will also explain the fact that he's looking for his biological parents.

Speaking of Laurel, all this time I thought she was the one who will give in to Gabriel but it was Michaela. I know she's not together with Asher but it's clear that Asher still likes her and she literally just put Asher to sleep in the next room and here she is minutes later already kissing Gabriel.

Also Gabriel is hella annoying in this ep. Why does he want to be invited to the wedding? He's not even close to Coliver. Or maybe it's because he's investigating everyone and probably knows that K4 has something to do with Wes, who might be his relative or friend? The minute Laurel rejected him at the bachelor party, he moved on to Michaela right away.

Also the only reason I'm ruling out Oliver as the killer is because he didn't even try to help Connor beat up that bigot so I find it far reaching that he'd kill someone on his wedding day. It could also be Gabriel who is the killer though if Miller is the victim, why would he kill him? Or even if Nate is the victim, I don't see why Gabriel will kill him too.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe Oliver just stood there and let that happen, be a man, damn.

They continue yet again to prop up Gabriel and I still couldn't care less about him. They're purposely leaving stuff with him out to create drama and I think it's a little lazy
Old 11-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Connor was already beating the man up and while it might be noble of Oliver to also help him beat that bigot up as he rightly deserves it, answering violence with more violence is a no-no for me.

I'm glad that we don't care for Gabriel because tbh, if the person who is dead is someone we care about, I'd be really mad. So I'd rather it be someone who we don't care for.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top