Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2018, 11:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Oh lawd that ep!

So after seeing that ep, I'm 100% sure Oliver isn't dead. My new theory is that Bonnie's bf, DA Miller is the person who died. And the person Bonnie is talking to is Nate. I think Miller & the Governor had something to do with Nate Sr's death and Nate finds out in the next ep. This is my spec and Christopher was probably there because Bonnie was taking care of him outside when the murder happened. If Nate killed Miller, then Bonnie took his phone to save him since she's obviously covering it up. Michaela called Nate suspecting Bonnie being weird has to do something with Nate since in that recent ep, Michaela offered to help Nate do something for his father.

Speaking of the Governor, I think she's the one that Emmett fell in-love with. And that's why AK offered to help (because she wants to take down the bitch) and she got her job back at C&G right away.

Also, it's looking a lot like Gabriel will have some connection to AK but not her son. I think Gabriel is Sam's son from a previous marriage. Which explains why AK broke down. Laurel did say to Frank (or was it the other way around) in that ep that once AK finds out who Gabriel is, it will destroy her. It will also explain the fact that he's looking for his biological parents.

Speaking of Laurel, all this time I thought she was the one who will give in to Gabriel but it was Michaela. I know she's not together with Asher but it's clear that Asher still likes her and she literally just put Asher to sleep in the next room and here she is minutes later already kissing Gabriel.

Also Gabriel is hella annoying in this ep. Why does he want to be invited to the wedding? He's not even close to Coliver. Or maybe it's because he's investigating everyone and probably knows that K4 has something to do with Wes, who might be his relative or friend? The minute Laurel rejected him at the bachelor party, he moved on to Michaela right away.

Also the only reason I'm ruling out Oliver as the killer is because he didn't even try to help Connor beat up that bigot so I find it far reaching that he'd kill someone on his wedding day. It could also be Gabriel who is the killer though if Miller is the victim, why would he kill him? Or even if Nate is the victim, I don't see why Gabriel will kill him too.

I don't think Miller is the one in the snow. Bonnie doesn't seem all that broken up. If it was Miller Bonnie would be heartbroken, and Annalise wouldn't care at all considering she doesn't know him. So there are very few people who I can see 👀 Annalise getting all emotional over. The person lying in the snow has blue blazer,and a white shirt 👕. I think it's Grabriel.

Gabriel is Wes's foster brother/or Anna's son. But I am sure that Gabriel is there to prove that Wes didn't write that confession, and he didn't kill those people. Gabriel has a picture 📷 of him and Wes in his apartment. He was trying to get close to Laurel and baby Christopher so he can get a invite to the wedding. He couldn't charm Laurel so he went to Michaela. Gabriel also have a picture of all of them on murder night. Wes confess to killing Sam/Rebecca . But they forgot that they all had a picture of all them at the burn fire . The picture was supposed to be their alibi. If Wes supposed did the killing , and they were with Wes than it implies that they might have some involvement in the murder.
Old 11-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKatherine (View Post)
I don't think Miller is the one in the snow. Bonnie doesn't seem all that broken up. If it was Miller Bonnie would be heartbroken, and Annalise wouldn't care at all considering she doesn't know him. So there are very few people who I can see 👀 Annalise getting all emotional over. The person lying in the snow has blue blazer,and a white shirt 👕. I think it's Grabriel.

Gabriel is Wes's foster brother/or Anna's son. But I am sure that Gabriel is there to prove that Wes didn't write that confession, and he didn't kill those people. Gabriel has a picture 📷 of him and Wes in his apartment. He was trying to get close to Laurel and baby Christopher so he can get a invite to the wedding. He couldn't charm Laurel so he went to Michaela. Gabriel also have a picture of all of them on murder night. Wes confess to killing Sam/Rebecca . But they forgot that they all had a picture of all them at the burn fire . The picture was supposed to be their alibi. If Wes supposed did the killing , and they were with Wes than it implies that they might have some involvement in the murder.
I've entertained the idea of Gabriel being the one who is dead too but I can't justify who would kill him unless it's an accident? Also it will feel like a cop out to me because we barely know him + I don't care for him at all but maybe that was intentional because they were gonna kill him? Though I'd rather it be someone who I don't care for rather than someone I care for (who is dead). You are right that if it's Miller, Bonnie would be more devastated but she seems calm and the one she's talking to is the one panicking.

I also thought that maybe that incident with AK & Frank is different from the murder happening and isn't connected? They did that last season with Simon and Laurel & AK at AK's apartment. We also haven't seen Frank in the flash forward since the very 1st ep which seems fishy to me. Oliver missing is a red herring. So if Gabriel is the one who's dead, either Nate or Miller kills him? Or maybe even Frank if we're gonna connect everything since Frank knows who Gabriel is.

I sense that Gabriel wanting himself invited to the wedding is because he wants to keep tabs with K4 regarding Wes' death (if he knows him and wants revenge) and also because he's looking for his biological parents and AK + K4 are his closest leads. So either of those two. I guess everything will make sense in the mid-season finale. I'm scared tbh.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

But I wouldn't be sure if that Gabriel who is dead bec there is no way that they can kill him off that too soon.. I have feeling that it could be someone else..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Steph/credit: My Kind Of Crazy
Old 11-11-2018, 11:55 PM
Moderator Manager

I also think that maybe Bonnie is talking to Gabriel? He has an agenda and he wants to be invited to that wedding. But I'm not so sure he'll be able to carry a dead man to the car and drive away. Bonnie said "Take his body and drive away. I'll take care of everything." Other specs are saying it's Oliver who probably witnessed the death. I keep forgetting that Bonnie helped to kill the victim too cause in the very first flashback we see that the man was still alive but she put her hand on the victim's mouth to end his life.

Old 11-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

I mean, that really make sense bec I dunno why in the world if they plan to kill him off when we dunno much about him.. But I can see that happening..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-13-2018, 12:05 AM
Moderator Manager

I can also see Gabriel being killed off. At the same time, I can also see him being the one that kills this person. When Oliver hacked Gabriel, he mentioned about cracking the skull of a person so he has experience in killing.

For the victim, I can see either Miller (if not connected to AK's crying) or Gabriel. I am still unsure of Frank because we haven't seen him in the flash forward since the 1st ep so I think he might pop up in the flash forward on Thursday.

Poor Coliver having to deal with a murder on their wedding day.

Old 11-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

But I really can't see him kill off bec we dunno much about him, but having him being stalk by creepy peeping-tom.. But my lord..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-13-2018, 08:58 PM
Elite Fan

One thing I can't imagine would go well is either Oliver or Conor dying, especially being the only same dex couple and the culture we live in
Old 11-13-2018, 09:49 PM
Moderator Manager

Yeah it won't. Pete, the showrunnner who is also gay, loves them and it's quite obvious he's dragging Oliver now. He used to do this with Connor before. They know Coliver is a fan favorite and making fans anxious & worried for a fan favorite is their cup of tea.

I'm sure my spec will be shot down on Thursday and it'll be a random person who dies.

Old 11-14-2018, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

I don't mind Colliver but I do think they've gone out of their way to force them on us

I'm going to be so pissed if it's some random in the snow Who's the last main character we lost, Wes? I k ow Nate Sr died and the other DA too but I don't count them as main characters in regards to fan favorites

I've seen theories on Reddit that there's actually two people laying out there, that would be quite the twist, I still think it'll be Miller because it's a show rule that Bonnie can't be happy

And Ollie popped his murder night cherry!
Old 11-14-2018, 06:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
One thing I can't imagine would go well is either Oliver or Conor dying, especially being the only same dex couple and the culture we live in
Plus it's bad idea to kill one of them off like that..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-14-2018, 11:21 PM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
I'm going to be so pissed if it's some random in the snow Who's the last main character we lost, Wes? I k ow Nate Sr died and the other DA too but I don't count them as main characters in regards to fan favorites
Same. I mean it's great that it's not a favorite who dies but a random person is also annoying as hell. And yes, Wes was the last main character that was killed off. The show got a lot of backlash for that because he's a fan favorite.

Quote:
I've seen theories on Reddit that there's actually two people laying out there, that would be quite the twist, I still think it'll be Miller because it's a show rule that Bonnie can't be happy
Two? I only saw one body when Bonnie moved away to talk to that person who was panicking. I also agree about the show rule regarding Bonnie. They seem to want to torture that character a lot and probably because Liza plays the character so well.

New ep tonight! Mid-season finale. We find out everything finally. There's a wedding and a murder. I will need red wine to watch this ep.

Old 11-15-2018, 05:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by L i N d $ @ y (View Post)
Same. I mean it's great that it's not a favorite who dies but a random person is also annoying as hell. And yes, Wes was the last main character that was killed off. The show got a lot of backlash for that because he's a fan favorite.

Two? I only saw one body when Bonnie moved away to talk to that person who was panicking. I also agree about the show rule regarding Bonnie. They seem to want to torture that character a lot and probably because Liza plays the character so well.

New ep tonight! Mid-season finale. We find out everything finally. There's a wedding and a murder. I will need red wine to watch this ep.

I'm afraid it's Miller. He's the only one that I can see getting killed off. I was just starting to like him too. I wouldn't mind Nate getting killed off. I feel his story in done. But so far Miller is the only one that I can see possible beside Nate. I can't see them killing off Gabriel before his story is told, nor can I see them killing off Emmett just yet. Now the only other thing I can see happening is someone from the past show up at Connor and Oliver's wedding. Connor's dad, the guy Connor got in a fight with, or Simon. I can see these scenario happening:

The guy Connor got in a fight with see Oliver outside and gets in a fight with him. Gabriel,or Nate steps in to stop it. But the guy call them A racial slur. A fight ensued, and the guy wound up dead.

Connor's dad tells Oliver he wants to talk to him outside. He than make a good pass at Connor that border on rape. Miller/Gabriel/Hate steps in to stop it. A fight ensued and Connor's dad wound up died.

Simon show up pissed .Threatening to tell everything . Oliver tries to talk to him. But a fight ensued. Nate/or Miller intervene and Simon wound up dead.

In all my scenario it account for those people missing from the wedding. Whoever it was who did the killing seem shaken by the situation. Which makes me believe that it someone who have not committed a murder before, nor been in the situation before.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Can't wait for tonight to see how it play out since we don't have episode for next week..

i'm trying,
but it won't stop!

Old 11-15-2018, 09:05 PM
Elite Fan

Bonnie is just forever doomed

Oliver saying he wants to live a long boring life with Connor in his vows on what happens to be murder night