Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2015, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybug57 (View Post)
Love the lists guys!

I also really like Angel. He's a really complicated character, which I like.

I'm a big fan of Ryan Atwood (The OC) and his development too.
I love Ryan Atwood and Lindsay I don't know her last name and Taylor Townsend ofc.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Chloe Sullivan and Peyton Sawyer are my ultimate favorites. It may sound crazy, or quite normal [you decide lol], but I am attracted to characters who are broken/wounded, villains, and nerds. So if the character falls in one of those categories, 9 times out of 10, I like them. Chloe Sullivan was a new creation on the DC front by the Smallville team. She was not in the original comics. And Smallville was the first show I truly loved enough to "fangirl" over. I always tell people that show got me into other shows. Loved Chloe from the start. I think Peyton Sawyer displayed the most heart and soul of any character on TV. She was the one character I felt the most for in my many years of TV watching. Many don't like her, and I can understand why, but she was just a really expressive person. It was real and believable, someone we could relate to. I also seem to be attracted to the characters people don't like as much or hate.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

^ Oh no, it makes sense what you're saying. Who wants angelic/perfect character I am with you all the way about that! Seems good. Of course, those qualities in a character you just have to admire
Old 07-06-2015, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you get me.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I'm glad you get me.
You've gotta admire characters like that.

There aren't any characters who I hate. I love characters that leave me curious.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's how I am. I love everyone, because everyone has a story. Some characters are just more relate-able than others, which is different for everyone, but how can anyone hate a character or even dislike anyone? I treat characters just like people in real life.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, that's how I am. I love everyone, because everyone has a story. Some characters are just more relate-able than others, which is different for everyone, but how can anyone hate a character or even dislike anyone? I treat characters just like people in real life.
Everyone does have a story to tell. More real, the better! to you!
Old 07-06-2015, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Chloe Sullivan and Peyton Sawyer are my ultimate favorites. It may sound crazy, or quite normal [you decide lol], but I am attracted to characters who are broken/wounded, villains, and nerds. So if the character falls in one of those categories, 9 times out of 10, I like them. Chloe Sullivan was a new creation on the DC front by the Smallville team. She was not in the original comics. And Smallville was the first show I truly loved enough to "fangirl" over. I always tell people that show got me into other shows. Loved Chloe from the start. I think Peyton Sawyer displayed the most heart and soul of any character on TV. She was the one character I felt the most for in my many years of TV watching. Many don't like her, and I can understand why, but she was just a really expressive person. It was real and believable, someone we could relate to. I also seem to be attracted to the characters people don't like as much or hate.
I love Peyton so much and she was one of the first characters I truly loved. She did have so much heart and soul, there was always so much going on with her. She was so passionate about art and music and the people in her life. And yes she made mistakes, I think she grew a lot. She was painfully human.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sam Winchester
Dean Winchester
Brooke Davis
Buffy Summer
Sun Bak
Dylan McKay
Derek Hale
Old 07-06-2015, 09:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

^SAMMY

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I love Peyton so much and she was one of the first characters I truly loved. She did have so much heart and soul, there was always so much going on with her. She was so passionate about art and music and the people in her life. And yes she made mistakes, I think she grew a lot. She was painfully human.
Hilarie Burton portrayed Peyton so wonderfully. She made me feel every emotion she felt, the joys and sadness alike. Yeah, it was the passion for art, music, and people that made me love her even more. I like how you describe her - "she was painfully human."

She was very real, yes.
Old 07-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Great idea for a thread!

Number 1 has to be Buffy Summers, the first show I was heavily into and what a great female role model for young girls. She is just everything. We went through so much with her. I could be here all day listing the reasons why I love her.

Others I love

Seth Cohen- so, so funny and adorable one of the best things about The OC.

Jack Bauer- fascinating and brilliant character.

Chloe O'Brian- again loved her humour, her and Jack make 24.

Emily Thorne/Amanda Clarke- again another great female character kicks ass but I also love her vulnerability.

Jack Porter- he went through so much crap but he never lost his goodness and never stopped loving Amanda which was just

Nolan Ross- just adorable.

Conrad Grayson- one of my favourite TV villains, Henry Czerny played him brilliantly and with Victoria what a duo I could watch a whole show with those two!

Walter White- what a character, absolutely fascinating to watch, one of the best TV characters in recent years.

Jesse Pinkman- it wasn't until the later seasons that I really began to love him. Every time he cried it just got me.

Malvo (Fargo)- brilliant villain, hilarious, one of the best shows of last year.

Alice Morgan (Luther)- easily my favourite TV psychopath, she's bad in a ridiculously charming way. Love her loyalty to Luther.

I think that's enough for now!

Last edited by Wolf Eyes; 07-07-2015 at 12:21 AM
Old 07-07-2015, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
Good lists!

I wanted to add Mulder and Scully to my lists. Amazing characters. Especially Scully. At first I was all into Mulder, but Scully really steals the show for me.
I'm so glad the show is coming back even if its only limited episodes. I always loved the show Felicity too. The character and actress were just great
Old 07-07-2015, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Stefan Salvatore is all I have to say.
Old 07-08-2015, 05:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love seeing y'alls list! It is great to see that some characters appear multiple times and the others just have a very special place to individuals.

i also love seeing people's list inspiring others and reminding them of characters they love.

Janice, I agree. Felicity is a great character-very easy girl to relate to especially when you're in college and going through similar struggles.

Big lights will inspire you
Old 07-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

There are so many great characters in the TV world. You can't help but fall in love with them, especially ones greatly developed. And shows that run for a long time, so we have time to feel strongly for those characters! Us TV enthusiasts/gurus understand.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top