Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2023, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

I thought both episodes were ok, thought the 2nd one was slightly better than the first.

- lovely end scene with Red and Dembe in the 1st episode. Red saying he missed being with Dembe. Yes we miss it too!.
- regarding Deme and Red possessions . He's still selling off more. i'm now think the rumour abut Red's health could be true..
- What is the point of Weecha , who cares about her character...I don't..
- that lawyer is going to be a thorn in the team's side I think
crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

I did love the scene between Red & Dembe…a great laugh at their shared recollection. But didn’t love Red’s responses to Dembe’s attempts to get him to share if he was dealing with something else. The closeup of Red’s face as he gave a very non-responsive, evasive answer was very troubling. So you know what the takeaway was for sure.

To be honest I feel like the writers kind of played us all when it came to going after that nurse. The team’s assumption that she was the one knocking off those patients, her demeanor, her response to the patient laying in bed, led us all to buy into the thinking that she was the culprit…and I of course totally bought into it. Grrr. Then the surprise suddenly during questioning that it couldn’t have been her. Oh well, chalk up one for the writers and me being gullible.

And for sure, that lawyer is bad news, and looks like she’ll be around for at least another episode if not more. Not looking forward to her! Oh yes, and Weecha, I do agree in wondering what the heck she adds to the story line. So she & Red may have one more love scene...I don't think anyone is buying into them actually having feelings for each other...so to me, just a filler thing. Boring.

And towards the end, I don’t know why I’m amazed at how Red always, and make that ALWAYS is one step ahead of someone who looks like they’ve got the winning card against him and the team. So yet once again, he showed how he does his research with his endless contacts and comes up with the win. Every single time!! I love that about Red, it seems that nothing, not one thing can EVER conquer him, or win something over on him. Well, except for one thing. And I’m starting to guess yet again what that may be in the final episode…and I’m SO hoping to be wrong! Come on writers, come up with something totally fun to wow us all to end the final show. Please don't break my heart.

Last edited by Jenny Heartland; 06-03-2023 at 07:44 PM
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Yeah the health thing is a bit ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Heartland (View Post)
Then the surprise suddenly during questioning that it couldn’t have been her. Oh well, chalk up one for the writers and me being gullible.
Took me a bit by surprise too.. and ITA about Weecha...
Old 06-04-2023, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

I would hate they are bringing in a new character so close to the end who could possibly bring down the whole task force. I am imagining all kinds of ways this show could end but most important hope we find out who Red really is. I do wonder if that tease we got some time back about him being Liz mother is all we get. Does anyone have any ideas how this series could end
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

regarding ending, tbh no idea atm..might have more of an idea the closer we get to the end
Old 06-04-2023, 05:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_diamond (View Post)
regarding ending, tbh no idea atm..might have more of an idea the closer we get to the end
Right, and who knows, it almost feels like they're currently leading us to thinking it will turn out a certain sad way, much like they led us into thinking the nurse was the culprit...and then they'll surprise us all with either at least a really interesting ending that we couldn't possibly have guessed, or at least a joyful one. I really can't wait!
Old 06-11-2023, 08:33 AM
Moderator Support Team

finally caught up on the last couple eps.

loved the pinky/agnes scenes as usual

and seeing how red missed dembe is nice. I hope we see more of them again.

why are they bringing weecha back? I dont care about her character at all

and yes that lawyer lady is going to be trouble
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2023, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Not a bad eppy

Weecha appearing again , just get rid of this character!!

Lovely scenes with Dembe and Red and Dembe admitting he missed Red

That senator is getting too close to Red and the gang, the gang need to be on high alert....
Old 06-12-2023, 03:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

how many more eps do we have left of the show?
Old 06-13-2023, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

have 4 episode left, also no episode this week...
Old 06-13-2023, 03:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

ah ok thanks for the heads up
Old 06-13-2023, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I believe the finale is 2 hours
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2023, 12:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

thats good at least
Old 06-13-2023, 06:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good to know about “no show this week.” Thanks!

I just had a thought about this last episode. First of all, for crying out loud, I didn’t even see it coming AT ALL that the bogus shipping organization belonged to RED! So THAT’s how he’s been earning his millions all these years…total surprise. But why he would expose that fact to us and hand out all the millions, kind of makes me wonder if that’s part of his future plans, you know, first selling off his possessions and now shutting down his business. Would make sense that he’s going to hang up his ways at the final episode due to…um, I don’t want to think about it. I prefer my other idea, below.

I had a wild thought as to why they may have brought Weecha back and also made it so apparent that they did spend the night together: Ok, here it is and I’m the first to admit it’s a VERY wild theory…but I was thinking at the last eppy Weecha could end up pregnant and Red could announce it and that they’re going away together to have a family and live a normal life. Ok, I told ya it was a wild idea. Plus, that would mean either leaving Agnes behind or having Harold agree to letting him take her. So nah, that ain't gonna happen. Oh well, but I have to admit I’d prefer that ending vs him dying.

Anyway, a really good episode! And again, so glad to know ahead of time that they’ll skip this Thursday, thanks, but I am pretty disappointed! There just isn't another show right now that I look forward to as much I do Blacklist. It's so well written and I like the characters, the actors and the story lines that I rarely can guess the outcome of ahead of time. I wish James Spader would hook up with another show when this one ends, one that at least comes close to being as well written as this one has been! Oh and one last thing: look for a special character turning up soon. Thats all I'm sayin'!!
Old 06-14-2023, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Special character

oo regarding Weehca, I hope not. If we only see her in the 2 episodes, what was the point in seeing her...

Yeah I was surprised we have no episode this week, strange decision..
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top