Master Fan

Yes, answers please
~Janice~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 09:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

it says as of jun 1st its moving to thursday nights
Old 05-26-2023, 11:42 AM
Master Fan

I noticed on Sunday its episode 14 and then on Thursday episodes 15 and 16.
Old 05-26-2023, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Ahh thanks for the info

crazy_diamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 04:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

you're welcome
Old 05-26-2023, 08:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wow, what an episode! Too good...and so many questions I had along the way. Then it suddenly became a bit clearer about Siya's mother. Anyway, long story short, I noticed one of your questions about wondering why Red was selling off his expensive antiques so cheaply...and then someone else mentioning the treatments Red was receiving a few years ago. And I suddenly got a very, very sad thought! Does anyone even think for a moment that the last episode that comes along down the road in a few more weeks, will have our Red losing his life due to whatever illness he was dealing with back then? I mean I hate that thought, but sadly, it did occur to me as at least a (hopefully remote) possibility. If anyone can think of a reason or two (or even many more I hope!) why this would be a VERY UNLIKELY scenario, please, I hope you'll share when you get a moment. Anyway, I have to tell you I was kind of lost through this episode early on, but that's just me. I finally started figuring things out somewhat. Loved the way Agnes ended up with the ball! And you're right, I think the writers are getting the message for everyone's postings here wanting to see more of Agnes & "Pinky" scenes. Anyway, I'm afraid that's all I've got for now. Hope to be back with you guys next week. Have a fun and safe Memorial Day weekend! P.S. Oh and Janice & Jen, thanks so much for the heads up on the next episode dates!!

Last edited by Jenny Heartland; 05-26-2023 at 10:20 PM
Jenny Heartland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2023, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oo forgot all about the treatments Red was having, oooo that might actually happen, but I don't think they would drop the ball for a couple of season and then bring it back would they ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
it says as of jun 1st its moving to thursday nights
bit strange moving it half way through the season to another night though

Old 05-27-2023, 11:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

crazy_diamond, I too had forgotten all about those treatments until it was mentioned here. Having Red die would be such a horrific way to leave things in my opinion. I'd much rather see him ride off into the sunset with that sweet lady love we saw him with a few years ago, remember her? Maybe instead of her really having died that day, Red just placed her undercover so she would be safe until they could have a life together. Yeah, I know I'm fantasizing way too much here but that would be a much more enjoyable way to end this saga. Let's face it, after what we all have been through with Red and everyone else in this show that we love, I'd much prefer the writers give us all a soft landing of some kind....please. Anyway, you're right that his illness HAS been several seasons ago but even though so many of even the regular fans of the show may have forgotten about it, the writers surely could be planning to plant a little reminder to bring the news of the illness to new viewers, as well as a reminder to all the viewers who have been faithful from the beginning. But again, frankly I just hope they never bring it up again and assume we all have forgotten about it so they can end the show on a really positive note. Wah, wah, wah! I just want a happy ending for Red and everyone else on the show! And again, I'd love to see some kind of appearance of all the regulars from seasons past. Ok, enough of my stupid rant...see you guys next week.
Old 05-27-2023, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Oh my i would love that ending...they made a lovely couple..

Old 05-27-2023, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

I was thinking there has been no recent hint of Red being sick, they kind of dropped that ball. I keep wondering if Harold knows who Red really is, as an example Red and Harold sitting at the kitchen table and Red says "I am Elizabeth Keen's mother". What I always find comical is Red always seems to outsmart the team with his own agenda while he is helping them with a case at the same time Why does Harold allow Red to see Agnes, what does he know? Just the fact he is selling off so many of his prized possessions and also giving many of them away. Is he just downsizing or is there another reason? He always had people around him protecting him, now he is alone living in a Bathhouse and on foot in the city
Old 05-27-2023, 05:19 PM
Moderator Support Team

I dont want to see him die, whether he is sick or not still. hopefully he will have a better ending than that
Old 05-27-2023, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jen, I so agree with you about Red not dying at the end...it would be way too simple for them to bump the guy off from whatever that illness was/is...so I truly hope the writers will be way more creative than that.

And Janice, your comment, "Red always seems to outsmart the team with his own agenda while he is helping them with a case at the same time" made me smile big time...it's just SO TRUE! And I swear, try as I might, I NEVER am able to come up with what he's really working on or what he's really up to...so I'm usually knocked out like everyone else when his real plan comes to light at the end.

And yup, Diamond, I want that lady back with Red. She had such a sweet effect on him and after the level of stress he has with his lifestyle, it was always such an enjoyable thing to watch him melt when he was around her. I have to admit for most of the time I did have my guard up that maybe she had something up her sleeve, that maybe, just maybe she wasn't as innocent and pure as she appeared to be...but holy cow, there she was by the end of her time, to be as pure and sweet as she had been all along. I recall it being such a peaceful thing to look forward to on the show each week in the midst of all the nerve wracking, intricate plots they all get involved in.

Anyway, I don't want Blacklist to end but since it looks like we have no choice, I want it to be the most boffo ending that they can come up with. But just shy of knocking Red off. I want to be able to think of Red hanging out with Agnes playing chess or going to her high school and college graduations.. Oh, and one last thing, I sure hope we all have the time to come back here AFTER the final show so we can let each other know how we felt about it.
Old 05-28-2023, 02:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Star Trek
Robert Carlyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Janice~ (View Post)
I was thinking there has been no recent hint of Red being sick, they kind of dropped that ball. I keep wondering if Harold knows who Red really is, as an example Red and Harold sitting at the kitchen table and Red says "I am Elizabeth Keen's mother". What I always find comical is Red always seems to outsmart the team with his own agenda while he is helping them with a case at the same time Why does Harold allow Red to see Agnes, what does he know? Just the fact he is selling off so many of his prized possessions and also giving many of them away. Is he just downsizing or is there another reason? He always had people around him protecting him, now he is alone living in a Bathhouse and on foot in the city
regarding the sickness..

All questions we want answers to

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top