Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2015, 04:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I just wish we would at least get friendship scenes, because not even that we're getting right now
Old 07-10-2015, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

its really weird though i mean they set these two up since season 1 the pilot and for 3 seasons we saw how much stiles was in love or crushing on lydia and now its like his completey over her ad doesnt long for her anymore but i dont buy that at all they cat make us love them for 3 seasons then just disapear its redic
Old 07-10-2015, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It is weird. I mean, all of that build up for nothing?

Old 07-10-2015, 04:37 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I just wish we would at least get friendship scenes, because not even that we're getting right now
^^this!!! I can be more patient if we were at least getting substantial Stydia each episide and not just them standing next to each other.

And I agree smoakin_queen ...they're taking away the whole dynamic basically and in an unrealistic way. I don't mind that Stiles is in a relationship but they pushed Stalia together so fast and shoved Stydia to the side that I couldn't bring myself to root for it. It's so disheartening to me .

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 07-10-2015, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Yeah it was all too sudden. Let's hope the rest of the season is better for us
Old 07-10-2015, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)

And I agree smoakin_queen ...they're taking away the whole dynamic basically and in an unrealistic way. I don't mind that Stiles is in a relationship but they pushed Stalia together so fast and shoved Stydia to the side that I couldn't bring myself to root for it. It's so disheartening to me .
So does this mean that Marrish isn't a problem... I am kind of annoyed by certain parts of the Stydia fandom. Even if Stalia do end things, they are already hinting at Marrish.. so why is it always Stiles that gets the raw end. I understand loving and wanting Stydia together, but let's remember that Stiles has pined for Lydia for a long time, he let go of that because they formed a truly important friendship.. but the fact remains that in canon Lydia has not once given away that she likes Stiles, which is fine, but why does she get to be happy with other people, why Stiles shouldn't be. That is what is what is disheartening for me. The double standards for Stiles dating, and for Lydia dating weigh far to heavily on Stiles end, and that kind of sucks
Old 07-10-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely don't want Lydia with Parrish or anyone other than Stiles
Old 07-10-2015, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's not what I really meant I was just wondering why Stalia gets such a hard time when Lydia was dating a murderer in 3A and 3B and there was no where near this much fuss about them as there is for Stalia... and it's not like Lydia/Aiden bothered me, I actually enjoyed Holland and Max/Charlie's chemistry.. I also knew that high school is all about dating, and that for Stydia to grow, Stiles and Lydia had to as well. I just don't think Stalia is the only threat to Stydia maybe working out.. there is also Marrish.. and both of Stiles and Lydia's feelings about each other at this stage

Anyway back to Holland and Dylan at CC... Holland when she touched his face and fiddled with his hat made me feel all gooey inside
Old 07-10-2015, 09:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I hate Marrish, Stalia, and any couple for Stiles and Lydia that are not them together I know that Stydia has a way to go yet before they become a couple, but I can't stop wanting it. I do agree with your assessment that Stiles gets a lot more flak for dating someone then Lydia ever did, which is a bit hypocritical when you think about Lydia's past boyfrends But fandoms are always fickle with their faves, I say no Marrish or Stalia talk in here and let's talk about the greatness that is our ship - STYDIA They are the only ship that matters in here.
Old 07-10-2015, 09:47 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
So does this mean that Marrish isn't a problem... I am kind of annoyed by certain parts of the Stydia fandom. Even if Stalia do end things, they are already hinting at Marrish.. so why is it always Stiles that gets the raw end. I understand loving and wanting Stydia together, but let's remember that Stiles has pined for Lydia for a long time, he let go of that because they formed a truly important friendship.. but the fact remains that in canon Lydia has not once given away that she likes Stiles, which is fine, but why does she get to be happy with other people, why Stiles shouldn't be. That is what is what is disheartening for me. The double standards for Stiles dating, and for Lydia dating weigh far to heavily on Stiles end, and that kind of sucks
I'm just as against Marrish. I only mentioned Stalia cuz the Malia/Theo thing and potential triangle was being speculated on. I honestly haven't liked any of Lydia's romantic interests besides Stiles who is borderline in that category.

But yea...Stydia. they're the only OTP that has owned my heart during this show. Next to Sciles bromance and the Stilinskis.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 07-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)

But yea...Stydia. they're the only OTP that has owned my heart during this show. Next to Sciles bromance and the Stilinskis.
Okay fair enough I for one love all those relationships
Old 07-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Count me in for wanting friendship scenes too. Sometimes I feel like they isolate Lydia too much. Though she has had scenes with Kira/Mailia which has been nice.

Hopefully next episode.
Old 07-10-2015, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lydia is the new Derek Stydia has had no real scenes since... I can't remember
Old 07-11-2015, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

god i didnt watch the new ep till now but not only are they not giving us any stydia scenes at all both there parents are dating WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF

i dont remember either
Old 07-11-2015, 06:48 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietshyone (View Post)
Count me in for wanting friendship scenes too. Sometimes I feel like they isolate Lydia too much. Though she has had scenes with Kira/Mailia which has been nice.

Hopefully next episode.
Yes, I agree. Hopefully next episode will be better.