Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2014, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ yeah, that's a distant memory for me. i hope you're doing well. come back soon.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

SI! You're supposed to be the bad influence and tell me not to go.

Jessica, yeah, you're definitely better than me.

Rocky, I'm too lazy to answer to your post. Also, you have not been paying attention to me. I've said many times before that I'm a professional procrastinator.

» Bella
Old 12-09-2014, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ what can i say? i have mush for brains. being too lazy to reply to a one-line post is the definition of laziness. alright. i'm convinced. you're a procrastinator and that will be the case until you make the effect not to be one. =p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Ohh I can never really choose favorites
I have to say that in no particular order I'd say my favorite male characters are Wash (Firefly); Daryl Dixon (The Walking Dead); Elliot Spence (Leverage) and Helo (Battlestar Galactica)

Jake getting beat is hilarious!!

I did binge watched too with Jessica... but I grade all episodes in a sort of social media for tv shows and that's why I know which episodes sucked for me
I HATED Sloan since the beginning and with time it only got worse... I was hoping that she would be gone from season 6, but I take it that she's still around

Yeah Jimmy is hilarious It's the reason why I started following Scott Grimes on facebook. Whenever he appears I laugh way too much
And whenever you want an icon, just send the picture/gif my way and I'll make you one

Flashpoint was one of my favorite shows... I loved how we could connect with some of the "bad guys". And the team had an amazing dynamic!! Hope you get to catch up, the finale was great!!

Yeah, Strange Empire is a bit confusing and you gotta watch from the pilot.... but I like it, it's entertaining and I like the characters.... Not to mention that Tahmoh Penikett is in a few episodes

Dude!!! Firefly!!! Firefly is the BEST SHOW ever!!! I can't believe you still haven't watched it!!!!
in the back of my mind, i probably have favorites but i don't vocalize who or what they are. the thing is when i fall, i fall hard, and i've fallen hard here. i'm loving your favorite characters, even wash and daryl who i haven't really seen yet.

you would think that he would have learned to avoid them by now but he hasn't, which makes it funnier.

looks like i have my excuse to re-watch the show again.

no comment. you'll have to tune in and find out.

i didn't realize he was so funny until he turned up on the show.

awesome! now i have to be on the lookout for gifs.

exactly! you start thinking that these people are cuckoo-bananas but then you see what drove them to that poiint and you understand them. the team dynamic is one of the reasons why i really love flashpoint. i love ensemble shows. i look forward to catching up.

it look awesome. i get this sense that it's about strong, powerful women, which i dig. tahmoh penikett's been in itt? consider strange empire on my list. =p

you have no idea how much i wanna watch firefly. it's just that, it would use up a quarter of the monthly GBs, and i can't do that since i share the computer. if i end up loving firefly as much as i love republic of doyle, then i would probably use up even more than a quarter of the monthly GBs 'cause i'd wanna watch the episodes again and again. i run the risk of being banned for a month if i get hooked on firefly right now. do you really want me to risk that?

Last edited by rocky845; 12-09-2014 at 08:47 AM
Old 12-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Moderator Manager

^ I can understand that.... I usually have a hard time choosing, and it probably changes from time to time
Dude... I wanna hear what you have to say about Wash and Daryl (you should totally watch TWD, it's AMAZING!!)

He never learns that's what makes Jake, Jake!!! And I love him for that!!

You're already planning a RoD rewatch? I can see that it really caused a good impression
I'm pretty certain she is... which doesn't exactly makes me excited about her scenes

Hilarious, right?!! I LOVE him as Jimmy And I know that he appears in season 6

Go hunt!!! I am a bit busy lately, but send them my way and I'll make'em as soon as I get time

Flashpoint was perfect from beginning to end... I think throughout the whole series I only disliked 2 or 3 episodes. I wasn't a fan of Sam at all and because of that I didn't like the romance between him and Jules
But the stories.... Most of them brought tears to my eyes

Yeah... I think Tahmoh was in 4 episodes.

Well, watch it when you can... Firefly is a Joss masterpiece! I think that it's his best writing after The Avengers. And the characters are better than BTVS and ATS and for me to say that, it's a huge thing
And no, we don't want you to be ban

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
I'd prefer class to finals.

Just popping in to say hi and to inform you that I am not dead. Just in the midst of finals. Tuesday afternoon cannot come soon enough.
Well... It's Tuesday afternoon... You're free!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
SI! You're supposed to be the bad influence and tell me not to go.
Ohhh yeah... sorry, I had a momentary lapse
Skip class!!!! Now that I think about it, that might be the reason why Tri's folks didn't want her to be my friend
Old 12-09-2014, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Rocky, it wasn't one line. You replied to another post of mine in there too. Your memory really is mushy.

Si, too late, I already went to two days of class.
If my parents knew you were a bad influence they'd probably be the same.

» Bella
Old 12-09-2014, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I've officially made more than 200 cookies in the past three days. I'm not using my oven again until 2015.

How's everyone?

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 12-09-2014, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

I'm exhausted.
Old 12-10-2014, 12:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm tired too. Watching Gotham atm

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 12-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Moderator Manager

Hi everybody!!

on your exams being over, Jessica!!

Quote:
Si, too late, I already went to two days of class.
If my parents knew you were a bad influence they'd probably be the same.
Damn... it won't happen again... next time I'll be your personal cheerleader for procrastination

I guess now the plan is to keep parents clueless of my bad influence....

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)

I've officially made more than 200 cookies in the past three days. I'm not using my oven again until 2015.

How's everyone?
Girl... that's a LOT of cookies.... are you planning a party?

I'm good... very busy...
Old 12-10-2014, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

How's everyone?
Sent some my way!!!

Jessica! That's great

Si, I don't wanna go to class tomorrow, And yeah, that's the plan.

» Bella
Old 12-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Moderator Manager

^ Skip it!!!
It's just the end of the semester already, so skipping one day won't make a difference How is that for bad influence??!
Old 12-11-2014, 06:00 AM
Master Fan

Perfect! But I'm afraid it's not gonna work this time... I already skipped this class last week and I think she's gonna talk about the exam today.

» Bella
Old 12-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

DP

» Bella
Old 12-11-2014, 06:08 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Perfect! But I'm afraid it's not gonna work this time... I already skipped this class last week and I think she's gonna talk about the exam today.
Ohhh skipping a class where the teacher might give some insights on the exam is not a good idea.... think of it as bummer that you have to go, but maybe it could be a mine gold

I have an exam on Saturday... I barely opened the book for this one... now I'm starting to get worried
Old 12-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Dude... I wanna hear what you have to say about Wash and Daryl (you should totally watch TWD, it's AMAZING!!)

He never learns that's what makes Jake, Jake!!! And I love him for that!!

You're already planning a RoD rewatch? I can see that it really caused a good impression
I'm pretty certain she is... which doesn't exactly makes me excited about her scenes

Hilarious, right?!! I LOVE him as Jimmy And I know that he appears in season 6

Go hunt!!! I am a bit busy lately, but send them my way and I'll make'em as soon as I get time

Flashpoint was perfect from beginning to end... I think throughout the whole series I only disliked 2 or 3 episodes. I wasn't a fan of Sam at all and because of that I didn't like the romance between him and Jules
But the stories.... Most of them brought tears to my eyes

Yeah... I think Tahmoh was in 4 episodes.

Well, watch it when you can... Firefly is a Joss masterpiece! I think that it's his best writing after The Avengers. And the characters are better than BTVS and ATS and for me to say that, it's a huge thing
And no, we don't want you to be ban
wash does seem great in the one episode of firefly that i watched. and everyone loves daryl. i hope i'm a fan as well. ( soon, darling. very soon. )

me too! it really fits the character and the show, so i love it when he gets hit or beat up. i'm pretty sure i've laughed almost every single time it has happened.

you know it! i just love the show so much. i'm entering obsessed levels at this point.

let me know what you think when you watch season six.

"stab him once, and then stab him a bunch more times" -- oh, jake! i love how they brought jimmy back a few times. everytime he would turn up, i knew it was gonna be a great episode.

i found a few gifs, but i'm hold off on making the request until you're less busy.

i look forward to catching up. i'm curious to find out what other actors and actresses made guest-starring appearances. i actually didn't mind the season-and-a-half of sam/jules. they were just there for me, and i saw it coming in the first episode so it's not like i didn't expect it.

that's enough for me. i adore tahmoh. every guest-starring appearance he has made in the shows that i've watched, the first thing out of my mouth has been "tahmoh!"

i'll let you know when i watch it. i know it's gonna be one of those shows that i'm gonna absolutely love. i just need the willpower and the time to watch one episode a day. yeah, it's the last thing i want.

Quote:
Rocky, it wasn't one line. You replied to another post of mine in there too. Your memory really is mushy.
no, love, that was 90% sleep-deprivation, 5% mush-for-brains, and 5% not being observant to know that i was replying to you. i deserve a for making that mistake. forgive me?

Quote:

How's everyone?
ooh, yummy ...and exhausting. why did you do that? and i'm pretty sure your oven has gone on strike for how much you've used her.

i'm tired but good. how are you, love? how's work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
EXAMS ARE OVER!!!

I'm exhausted.
yay! what are you studying? =)

i know. you need a break. take a moment or two to de-stress after your exams. it seems like you need it.

how is everyone doing today?

i love snow, but only on days when i don't have to go anywhere and i can stay warm and toasty in my house enjoying the gooey feeling it gives me. today was not that day.

e.t.a: i sprained my ankle today, and i'm in a lot of pain right now!

Last edited by rocky845; 12-14-2014 at 04:09 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread