Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2014, 07:38 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Long vacations last year
I had to stay in college once till December 21st it sucked... but it was my own fault for having to do an exam that I didn't reach the grade I needed
Think that you're staying late this year but you didn't lose the semester like you were afraid of during the strike Glass half full

You've only watched the crappy episodes of BTVS.... the good part is just about to start... get on it!!!

I usually don't go on Tumblr or twitter before I watch TWD either (it's one of the only shows along with GOT that I try to be as spoiler-free as possible), but someone stupidly posted the picture of the spoiler on youtube, so when I opened it the freaking thing was there
Well, let me know when you watch it... we'll commiserate together

Arrow is actually pretty good.... I get bored/tired of it from time to time, but it's good. I haven't watched Flash but heard good things....
And don't be ashamed, at least now I don't have to be the only one to break the rule
Old 12-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

That's me with Arrow. I keep watching... getting sick of it then start watching again. Really depends on the storylines.
Old 12-05-2014, 10:20 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Exactly!!!
Most characters annoy me too much so I take a break... and then I get back because I get curious about something...
Old 12-05-2014, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, exactly. Sara pulled me back in last season... BUt I kinda dropped it with dragging out of the Baddie of the season SL.
Old 12-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah... I think there's too much stalling on many SL
Old 12-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Happy weekend everyone!

I was out late at my work Xmas party. Si they played a song that I only knew as the song that played while Han and Gisele were making out in the car and I got really excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Ohhh I didn't!!!! :blusH:
on my way now

Ohh cosmetics!!! I LOVE to buy them!! What did you get??? I'm in a "eye shadow" phase now

I'm all up to date with Stalker!! I love Maggie Q!
And now I really want them to give more focus in Janice and Ben... they're way in the background. And I honestly could use a break from Amanda and Jack (I don't like them at all)

I bought a cool new bronzer/blush/highlighter compact. I love it because less stuff to carry! And I got a new moisturizer that doubles as a primer! I'm all about doubling up. Then new mascara, eye lacquer and some new lipstick.

Being a girl is pricey sometimes.

I love her too! I loved the new ep! A) I'm so happy that they didn't go a Tracy/Beth fighting route when Beth told Tracy the truth about 'Brody'. I'm always relieved when shows don't automatically stoop to the girlfight thing when a woman has to tell a friend an unpleasant truth about a man.
B) So happy that Beth finally confided in Janice about whats going on. I'm especially glad it was Janice too and not Jack.
Really curious to see what comes next.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 12-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Moderator Manager

^ happy weekend to you too!!!

Ohhh that means the party was good.... awesome!!!
you had a Han/Gisele moment in your party

That is handy!! I hate carrying blush around because it just seem so pointless... so the combo compact really solves it
All good stuffs
I suck applying eye lacquer

It is pricey... but it's so good to spend in new make up, right?!! I know it always makes me happy

The new episode was great! The SL of the victims not being such victims and the attacker actually being the victim was a great twist
And I totally agree with both points you mentioned!!!
I like that Beth and Tracy's friendship is strong and that they're supportive and believe in one another.... as well as having Beth opening up to Janice instead of Jack (which would be the usual route)
Old 12-07-2014, 01:42 PM
Master Fan

I'm about to start a cookie making extravaganza.

It was awesome. I also realized I'm somewhat out of the loop music wise.

It's tricky. I do it often enough that I'm not too bad at it, but the thickness and style of line varies depending on the steadiness of my hand haha.

It always makes me happy.

Totally. It feels more authentic that Beth would confide in Janice first, they've known each other longer, Beth would understandably have trust issues with men she doesn't know very well. Obviously they'll want to have Beth/Jack get closer as the show goes on, but it feels too soon for that right now.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 12-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Hmmm yummy.... cookie!! What type?

I'm always out of the loop when it comes to music
Glad you had fun!!

I need to practice that.... my sister keeps telling me that it's not that hard, but when it comes to that, my coordination is D-

I really hope that they don't go down the romantic between Beth/Jack anytime soon... I don't feel chemistry between them at all
Old 12-07-2014, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I made gingerbread men and chocolate snowballs!

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 12-07-2014, 07:23 PM
Moderator Manager

^ Awww so cute!!! And yummy!!!
Productive day
Old 12-08-2014, 06:36 AM
Master Fan

I DON'T WANT TO GO TO CLASS!

» Bella
Old 12-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ you just gotta buckle down. you know, luke skywalker would have buckled down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
What? Do you even know me?

I will give it a chance, but I think I'll wait for my break first.

It's just that I'll probably get brain damage if you smack my head all the time.

Oh, cool! Tell me if you do. No, no actors sadly. It was just a bunch of nerds meeting to talk about the show. There was also a cosplay contest. It wad fun and I bought the DVD for the 50 years anniversary special.

Okay. I hope you watch.
what? i recall a time a little while ago where we talked about this. you said you weren't a procrastinator. now you say you are a procrastinator. i just can't win with you, can i?

you do what you gotta do.

no brain damage for bella. got it. sorry for the possible injury. i just happen to love the headslap so much that it doesn't cross my mind to go a more gentle approach.

will do. awww. well, that still sounds fun. and the 50th anniversary episode is the one episode that i'm looking forward to.

you know, i should only watch shows without mentioning that i'm watching them. i never manage to do so when i say i will. it's like putting it out there causes something to turn up, which means i have to delay the watching of the episodes. i'll let you know when i've watched part one so that we can fangirl.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-08-2014 at 07:25 AM
Old 12-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
C'mon... just a couple more weeks!!!! Be strong!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'd prefer class to finals.

Just popping in to say hi and to inform you that I am not dead. Just in the midst of finals. Tuesday afternoon cannot come soon enough.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread