Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2014, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ do you mean you're caught up-caught up, like you've watched all of the episodes up to the current season? i'm gonna be up to the current season by monday, at least that's what i'm planning. how was the season, btw? did you enjoy it?
Old 12-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)

Yes! They have been so cute lately. And sad. Oh, the puns.
Right again! Although she's a tad less annoying now that she's getting laid again. And I hate Rumple now, btw.
The heart! The voicemail! Saying goodbye when he believes he's going to die.
Ugh I know. Rumple. I want there to be a showdown between Emma and Rumple and for Emma to kick his ass.
Be honest, do you judge Robin just a little bit?

rocky, watch 30 Rock! So good.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 12-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ we'll see how it goes. you just have to catch me at just the right time, i.e. when i'm looking for a show to watch and i need suggestions.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
^ do you mean you're caught up-caught up, like you've watched all of the episodes up to the current season? i'm gonna be up to the current season by monday, at least that's what i'm planning. how was the season, btw? did you enjoy it?
Yup. 8 seasons is two months. I deserve a medal. Yess, than we can fangirl together! I liked season 8 a lot, Capaldi is great, I love Clara and the Doctor's dynamic with her is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
The heart! The voicemail! Saying goodbye when he believes he's going to die.
Ugh I know. Rumple. I want there to be a showdown between Emma and Rumple and for Emma to kick his ass.
Be honest, do you judge Robin just a little bit?
That scene broke my heart!
Yes! After the crap he's been pulling she needs to kick him in the balls.
Yeah, I do... He forgave her crap too fast.

» Bella
Old 12-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ what about me? i watched seventy-four episodes in the span of almost two weeks. we're nothing if not dedicated. doctor who isn't exactly the kind of show that i fangirl over ( unless we're talking about ten ), since i'm more interested in the story and the adventures as opposed to the characters themselves. i'm just looking forward to catching up and seeing what the doctor and his companions have been through.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-04-2014 at 07:24 PM
Old 12-04-2014, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
^ what about me? i watched seventy-four episodes in the span of almost two weeks. we're nothing if not dedicated. doctor who isn't exactly the kind of show that i fangirl over ( unless we're talking about ten ), since i'm more interested in the story and the adventures as opposed to the characters themselves. i'm just looking forward to catching up and seeing what the doctor and his companions have been through.
Holy cookies! Well, here: You get a star. Whatever, I'll make you fangirl with me. They've been up to a lot, so catch up so we can talk! I need someone to talk to me about seasons 7 and 8.

» Bella
Old 12-04-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ i just couldn't help myself. once i would finish watching an episode, i'd immediately wanna watch the next episode, and the next episode and the next episode, and so i would do just that. then, before i'd know it, i'd knocked out six or seven episodes that day. thanks for my star. i'm gonna give you a t-shirt with a picture of the tardis on the front, just 'cause you watched eight seasons of dw in two months. yeah, good luck with that. no, i'm kidding. if anyone can make me fangirl about something that doesn't really get that reaction out of me, it would be you. i'm sure i'm really gonna enjoy seasons seven and eight. will do, boss! i'm gonna try to watch season seven by monday. we'll talk then.
Old 12-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Master Fan

What show was that? Aw, I'd love a TARDIS t-shirt. I have the power over you, Rocky and I'm glad you know it. OMG we're gonna have so much fun!

» Bella
Old 12-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ it's my new obsession/favorite show, republic of doyle. i have a tardis t-shirt as well as a 'keep calm, don't regenerate' shirt. i love them so much! yeah, i'm powerless to resist you. i'm looking forward to it.

Last edited by rocky845; 12-04-2014 at 09:36 PM
Old 12-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That scene broke my heart!
Yes! After the crap he's been pulling she needs to kick him in the balls.
Yeah, I do... He forgave her crap too fast.
And I was cringing when he was confessing his love to her over Marion's frozen body. Like, c'mon guys. Inapprops. Inapprops.

Also Anna and Kristoff, my new 2nd favorite couple on that show.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 12-05-2014, 04:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Hi everybody!!

How are you?
Old 12-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Hi, Siiii!

Quote:
^ it's my new obsession/favorite show, republic of doyle. i have a tardis t-shirt as well as a 'keep calm, don't regenerate' shirt. i love them so much! yeah, i'm powerless to resist you. i'm looking forward to it.
Never heard of the show. OMG I want a regenerate one! It's the power of love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
And I was cringing when he was confessing his love to her over Marion's frozen body. Like, c'mon guys. Inapprops. Inapprops.

Also Anna and Kristoff, my new 2nd favorite couple on that show.
Right?! Like, dude, what the hell?!

THEY ARE SO CUTE! I CAN'T! I love the entire Frozen cast, they are the best and made me fall for the show again.

» Bella
Old 12-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Moderator Manager

Hey Bella!!!

So... are you school free? or still having classes?

Also, Republic Of Doyle is a great show!!! You should check it out sometime
Old 12-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

I'm free today, but I still have two weeks of class.

More shows!

» Bella
Old 12-05-2014, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

don't mind me. i'm just passing through.

^ how are your classes going anyway? are you enjoying them?

now you know how i feel everytime someone recommends a show to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Hi everybody!!

How are you?
i'm fine. how are you?

Quote:
Never heard of the show. OMG I want a regenerate one! It's the power of love.
i kind of figured. it's a fantastic canadian show, but i'm not sure how far it has reached in terms of viewership outside north america. listen to si and me, and check it out. it's got everything you could want in a show.

it's awesome! when i was buying essentials and getting ready for my mini-vacation, i felt more freedom to buy things and i snatched up the shirt when i saw it in the store. that's exactly what it is.

alright, my duckies. it's that time again where i get my day started. i'll be back later. if i'm not back in six hours...just wait longer.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread